Found Safe TX - Christopher Ramirez, 3, followed dog into woods, dog came back, Grimes Co, 6 Oct 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Forgot to add…..if my 3 yr. old was missing in the woods behind my house…..I guarantee they would have to hogtie me to keep me out of there. I’d be belly crawling if I had to! If this little guy was only gone for as long as reported he was…..he would have been found MOO
I have read this can hamper search dogs as family members carry the scent of each other.
It has been posted the family was instructed to stay in their house.
ETA link:
Family smell | New Scientist

This is truly gut wrenching… how does a baby just vanish? I honestly thought he had just wandered off, but now I’m starting to become convinced he was taken.

Some stories say the neighbor says he went into the woods, some say he was running down the road. Confused. I’m hoping this is just due to the language barrier and not shifting stories.

Do we know if the family home and the neighbor’s home have been searched by LE?

It looks to me like the road is heading into the trees? I may be misreading the map though.

DALLAS (NewsNation Now) — Police body camera footage shows the moment three children under the age of seven were rescued from the Sam Houston National Forest about 60 miles north of Houston.

The children wandered off a main trail to play in a dry creek bed and couldn’t find their way out — which prompted a multi-agency search. The two boys and a girl took shelter under a fallen tree overnight until they a good Samaritan who is familiar with the forest found them and called police.

Montgomery County Sheriff’s Deputy Sgt. Jason Smith led the group on a 20-minute hike to a main road, where paramedics were waiting.
3 children rescued after spending more than 24 hours in forest

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jdogcatfish
Back