Found Safe TX - Christopher Ramirez, 3, followed dog into woods, dog came back, Grimes Co, 6 Oct 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I listened to the mom. I believe her. I wanted to hear her, not a translation. JMO. But I heard her say Christopher was reported by the neighbor to have run down the street after the dog. That to me is a bit different than running straight into the woods. Does anyone know exactly where he entered the woods? I would be afraid he was near the highway, maybe (I hate to say) in a ditch. TY and MOO.

Please check all cars- everywhere nearby. I’ll never forget the case in Dallas where child was found in car missed in search.

And a couple of months ago in AL a 5 year old boy went to football practice (5 year olds play football?) with his coach and when they were leaving and boys got into coach's van, one boy was missing. Search began immediately. Two or three hours later a woman called 911 and said that she and her boyfriend found the boy in their car (sleeping, I think.)

Edited for grammar

Last edited:
Christopher’s mom and a neighbor reportedly witnessed him chasing a neighbor’s dog that was loose on Deer Park Lane. They last saw the boy approximately 75 yards from the home and ran to the area, but he was nowhere to be found.

Multiple agencies including the Texas Department of Criminal Justice Canine Unit and a Department of Public Safety helicopter have searched the area to no avail. Sheriff Sowell stated the search includes a heavily wooded area as well as door-to-door searches at homes in the neighborhood. Water rescue crews have also searched and continue to search bodies of water within the area.

Search continues for missing 3-year-old
Although I've read all the posts, I'm going back to the beginning. So I'm starting here. Is the neighbor who was with the mom and witnessed the child running off with a neighbors dog the same neighbor who owns that dog or another neighbor?

Oh, I was hoping he’d be found by now. Hopefully the end result will be the same as the little boy that recently went missing in Australia and was found safe after a few days in the wilderness.

ETA link: Found Alive - Australia - Anthony ‘AJ’ Elfalak, 3, Putty (Hunter Region), NSW, 3 Sep 2021

There was a little boy, Jude Leyton also 3 years old, who went missing in Ontario in March. He was found three days later just over a mile away from his home. Safe. His family also thought they'd only lost sight of him for a few seconds.

Thank you, I keep a list of the stories of toddlers that survived several nights lost in the outdoors. I didn’t know about Anthony and Jude. Rainn Petersen, Casey Hathaway, Kenneth Neal Howard are a few others.

Praying I can add Christopher Ramirez to this list by tomorrow.

Thank you, I keep a list of the stories of toddlers that survived several nights lost in the outdoors. I didn’t know about Anthony and Jude. Rainn Petersen, Casey Hathaway, Kenneth Neal Howard are a few others.

Praying I can add Christopher Ramirez to this list by tomorrow.

Jude's survival is incredible after three nights missing in sub zero temperatures at night. LE said they believe he survived because he was wearing a woolen sweater so his core body temperature remained normal.

I am sure they are doing it but checking to see where the mom was selling goods earlier and if there was a known sex offender near there would be good to look at. The idea of someone spotting sweet Christopher and following to see where he lived could be possible I suppose. The Sheriff did say they were looking at several neighbors' cameras.

In looking at the area w/ google earth it does appear that ATV vehicles of some sort must regularly drive through those woods nearby. And I can't tell if this is an orchard area or re-forestation nearby.

So many places to hide. I see culverts, cars, trailers, mobile homes that have skirts with areas to hide under. But why did the dog lose his scent?

Google Maps

MISSING BOY 3 year old Christopher Ramirez remains missing at this hour. Deputies say his family had just returned from grocery shopping to the area at FM-1774 near Foxfire Road in Grimes County, Texas. That’s just past the Renaissance festival grounds. They say Christopher was playing with a neighbor’s dog. They said they believe he followed the dog into the woods yesterday afternoon. Today, his mother said she believes someone must’ve taken him. She didn’t have her eyes off of him for more than 2 minutes.
Parents are known to say " 2 minutes/vs 10 minutes. I've done that as well. " It only took me a minute meanwhile it was 5". Let's face it, you unload a food truck ( we now know) take that food in, possibly start putting it away, can take time.

I'm trying to figure out the mapping/areal of the house and surrounding areas but I'm confusing myself so if someone can re post it would be appreciated.

Parents are known to say " 2 minutes/vs 10 minutes. I've done that as well. " It only took me a minute meanwhile it was 5". Let's face it, you unload a food truck ( we now know) take that food in, possibly start putting it away, can take time.

I'm trying to figure out the mapping/areal of the house and surrounding areas but I'm confusing myself so if someone can re post it would be appreciated.
Google Earth

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 9.59.08 PM copy.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 9.59.08 PM copy.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 39
Sometimes when I join a thread I read too fast and miss things. I assumed the dog was the neighbor's until I listened closer to the Q&A here. The dog was indeed Christopher's dog. She (AN) said when they got home Christopher was playing with THEIR dog. The neighbor told mom that she saw Christopher chase the dog and the mom (AN) took off running and calling Christopher's name in that direction.
ETA- Link not requiring sign in.

"No tips, rumors, or facts to give us anything to go on."
Still a rescue.
No facts, clues, evidence of abduction acc to Sheriff. They have canvassed cameras, times, pinpointed times, and phone calls.

Agency's involved-
Rangers
FBI
Texas State Police
Local LE
Homeland Security

No tips, 911 calls, or snitching to show anything else.

ETA - The sheriff does not know what has happened. Went house by house, barn by barn, storage building, houses on blocks they went under. Scared every deer, coyote, etc. Checked every rabbit trail and then over-lapped and cross-checked. Pond drained nothing there. Checked every body of water that can be checked.

------
My question --- Homeland security involved why? Because bio dad is in Mexico?

immediate red flag for me that the dog came back without him.

do we have any information about how much contact he has had with this dog - is this the first time they met? do they play frequently?

Sometimes when I join a thread I read too fast and miss things. I assumed the dog was the neighbor's until I listened closer to the Q&A here. The dog was indeed Christopher's dog. She (AN) said when they got home Christopher was playing with THEIR dog. The neighbor told mom that she saw Christopher chase the dog and the mom (AN) took off running and calling Christopher's name in that direction.
ETA- Link not requiring sign in.

oh no no no

i've read the whole thread and you i believe you are the first person to post this
everyone has been saying it was a neighbour's dog

if this is their family's dog, this is terrible terrible news.

Has anyone thought to put the neighbor's dog on a lead, walk out into the woods with the dog and see where the dog goes? I know it's not a tracker dog. Just wondering if doggo would head towards where it went yesterday. Very concerning scenario, a 3-year-old is big enough to cry very loudly, yet it's like he disappeared. MOO

Dear Lord PLEASE someone do this

untrained dogs can and do find things:

Community rallies to find missing dog belonging to couple killed by car

"I headed down towards McDonald Road where I knew there was some water and thought that maybe she was tired, she was exhausted, it was quite a hot day today so she might be near a source of water. "I took my girl with me [Hermy], for no other reason than she's got a reasonably good nose and she absolutely loves dogs. " I thought if I let her off-lead, we might be able to track Frankie down." Ms Gilbert said she, Hermy and some others searching kept following the water source, trekking through water, mud and bushland. "All of a sudden [Hermy] let out a bit of a yip, and there was Frankie lying on a little bit of grass right near the water," Ms Gilbert said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back