Found Safe TX - Christopher Ramirez, 3, followed dog into woods, dog came back, Grimes Co, 6 Oct 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe it’s time for an Amber Alert.

The criteria for an amber alert hasn't been met.

I completely agree with you on dog/child behavior, but wouldn’t that leave evidence that the search dogs could detect?

Yes, definitely would. And would have left evidence on the dog that came back pretty quickly. And the child couldn't have been too far if incapacitated.

Ok, please any Spanish speakers can you tell me what this interview is about? I am assuming it might be Christopher's father?
No. It's his grandfather. If anyone knows anything please contact them. He is also of the opinion that someone has taken him. They are fearing the worst. How mom got distracted and Christopher took off. Also mentions the neighbor that saw him chase after the dog into the woods. Asking for any tip that can help them find him.

Last edited:
The mom says "nuestro perro", our dog.
Thank you! Many articles and reporters have it wrong. It was HIS dog. Thanks for confirming that.

I do wonder if it was normal for the dog to go to the woods, and what type of dog. And I assume the dog was left at home while Christopher was gone.

I have to say as well that either this baby did not have on shorts/pants or neither the mom or anyone else with her (I think I read a grandmother was) or even the lady who saw him chasing the dog know what color of pants he had on.

WHERE were they right before they arrived home is my question. I know LE must know this, but it sure would be interesting to know.

Thank you! Many articles and reporters have it wrong. It was HIS dog. Thanks for confirming that.

I do wonder if it was normal for the dog to go to the woods, and what type of dog. And I assume the dog was left at home while Christopher was gone.

I have to say as well that either this baby did not have on shorts/pants or neither the mom or anyone else with her (I think I read a grandmother was) or even the lady who saw him chasing the dog know what color of pants he had on.

WHERE were they right before they arrived home is my question. I know LE must know this, but it sure would be interesting to know.
They have a food truck. I haven't seen mention of where they had set up. They were distracted unpacking it.

I like this Sheriff. His experience shows. He communicates well and shares alot of info. Brings trust to the situation, IMHO. He has been Sheriff since 1998 in this county.
Here is some of what he communicates in this live:

NO leads to give.
"Searching with investigators working on criminal issues of interest, possible persons of interest, we've got federal international partners helping us in case there's any connection across the southern border. ..... As I said the biological dad lives in Mexico so we are having people help with that."
The partners on the ground are doing their part.
Slightly expanding search area. We may expand more if we believe an area needs to be checked out.
Team verifying things w/ family again such as timesheets ex. when step-father clocked out.
Will be scrutinizing phone records etc.
Consulate has called to offer assistance in case it is needed.
They are not getting any tips from calls, Crimestoppers, or Facebook. They are monitoring social media.
Texas Renaissance Festival starts this weekend. There will be a gridlock of traffic in this area because of this search.

Missing boy Grimes County update: Search to resume at sunrise | khou.com

Tracking dogs lost his scent?? How is that possible???
In the Peterson case, we were told the dogs tracked her scent down a highway for miles and even in an ocean ??????
That could explain why Christopher's mother and grandfather feel like he has been taken. Both of them said since it had been so long that he's been lost someone had to have taken him. Though LE doesn't see anything that would lead them to believe that is the case. On a side note there are 2 registered SOs in that community and both have been checked out.

Again, the Sheriff said NO evidence of foul play. But, I was looking at comments on the above video and saw someone mention prior abduction attempts in the area...And OH gosh, there is a report of one from August 21. The locations look to be 15 minutes away from eachother. Google Maps

upload_2021-10-8_11-32-43.png

A sex offender search I did of the area is concerning to me as well.

Important information from the Grimes County Sheriff’s Office:

**ATTEMPTED CHILD ABDUCTION**
On August 21, 2021 at approximately 10 am Grimes County Deputies were dispatched to the 14000 block of County Road 304 in reference to an attempted child abduction.

The reporting party advised her 8 year old son was taking trash to a trash receptacle at the roadway of their residence when an older model white Ford pickup pulled into their driveway. She stated a white male with a mustache approached her son and asked him to get into his vehicle with him.

When the child refused, the male dropped a baggie onto the ground. The child attempted to hand the baggie back to the male subject when the male grabbed him by the arm and told him to get into his truck. The child was able to pull away from the suspect and he returned back to his vehicle.

The reporting party advised her son stated the truck continued north bound on County Road 304 back towards the Stoneham area. Deputies patrolled the area heavily but were unable to locate any vehicles matching the description.

The white male is described as having a mustache, wearing blue jeans, a blue jean button up jacket and Nike shoes.

If you have any information regarding this incident, you are encouraged to contact the Grimes County Sheriff's Office immediately at 936-873-2151.
See Less

That could explain why Christopher's mother and grandfather feel like he has been taken. Both of them said since it had been so long that he's been lost someone had to have taken him. Though LE doesn't see anything that would lead them to believe that is the case. On a side note there are 2 registered SOs in that community and both have been checked out.
Yes, I broadened that sex offender search and see one that is most definitely a prior conviction with a male victim that was 5.

Tracking dogs lost his scent?? How is that possible???
In the Peterson case, we were told the dogs tracked her scent down a highway for miles and even in an ocean ??????

A valid question.

I am guessing that some humans maybe reading too much into their dog's abilities. Likewise, the dogs want to please their handlers- which can perhaps lead to dogs reacting when they should not.

In the end, perhaps is is best to take some tracking claims with salt. Some claims could be built on a circle where the dog and and handler reinforce each other's behavior regarding a "scent" in efforts to please each other.

There are indeed so many things to consider in this case.

If this was an abduction from someone not known, I just had to look closely at offenders in the area which I found concerning. I had to look up the rules here on Websleuths for sex offenders. Here they are in case you are interested. Rules - Rules on Sex Offenders

I personally think they need to check out this offender. I am not going to put his name in print here but he fits the description of the report from August 21 and his registered address is in the middle of the August 21st attempt and missing Christopher. https://publicsite.dps.texas.gov/SexOffenderRegistry/Search/Rapsheet?Sid=05163394

upload_2021-10-8_12-16-38.png
Google Maps

There are indeed so many things to consider in this case.

If this was an abduction from someone not known, I just had to look closely at offenders in the area which I found concerning. I had to look up the rules here on Websleuths for sex offenders. Here they are in case you are interested. Rules - Rules on Sex Offenders

I personally think they need to check out this offender. I am not going to put his name in print here but he fits the description of the report from August 21 and his registered address is in the middle of the August 21st attempt and missing Christopher. https://publicsite.dps.texas.gov/SexOffenderRegistry/Search/Rapsheet?Sid=05163394

View attachment 316460
Google Maps
I wonder if he was one of the one's they've already checked.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back