Found Safe TX - Christopher Ramirez, 3, followed dog into woods, dog came back, Grimes Co, 6 Oct 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"No tips, rumors, or facts to give us anything to go on."
Still a rescue.
No facts, clues, evidence of abduction acc to Sheriff. They have canvassed cameras, times, pinpointed times, and phone calls.

Agency's involved-
Rangers
FBI
Texas State Police
Local LE
Homeland Security

No tips, 911 calls, or snitching to show anything else.

ETA - The sheriff does not know what has happened. Went house by house, barn by barn, storage building, houses on blocks they went under. Scared every deer, coyote, etc. Checked every rabbit trail and then over-lapped and cross-checked. Pond drained nothing there. Checked every body of water that can be checked.

------
My question --- Homeland security involved why? Because bio dad is in Mexico?

DHS has a lot of units/resources in that area. Bodies used to search.

Search continues for 3-year-old boy who went missing while playing with dog outside Grimes County home, sheriff says
Search continues for 3-year-old boy who went missing while playing with dog outside Grimes County home, sheriff says
Maybe some details that I missed in previous posts.
Araceli said she thinks he was kidnapped. I understand why, he hasn't been found after more than 24 hours. I wonder if there is more to her suspicion? LE doesn't think so according to the quote in the story.

Still early, we need more background information.

Does anyone know the breed of dog that Christopher was chasing? Please don’t judge me too harshly for considering a dog attack, but some breeds can be more aggressive and unstable than others. Children can also unwittingly provoke dogs. Could the dog have been chasing the boy, rather than the other way around?

WHERE IS 3 YEAR-OLD CHRISTOPHER?
Drone operators change the battery in a drone flying above the search area without any luck so far.
27a1.png
I was hoping I would be standing in Grimes County this morning reporting good news. Sadly, it’s been over 40 hours now since a neighbor says they saw 3 year-old Christopher Ramirez follow a dog into the woods. The dog came back out, Christopher never did.
The Sheriff said last night, just before 8pm they had completed their 5th coordinated search of the entire area, going grid by grid. Still there are no new leads, no signs, and no clues as to where the toddler is. His mother says she looked down only for a second. She says her son never walks off and never leaves their property. She screamed his name and then immediately called police. As a mother myself, I get choked up having to share this story on tv. It’s a parents nightmare. She believes he was taken. Authorities say they have no reason to believe that is what happened.
1f6a8.png
Here is a recap of what we know:
•The sheriff stressing this is still a rescue and not a recovery search
•Around noon Wednesday the family had just returned home, Christopher’s mom believes her son was playing with the neighbors dog.
•Authorities say a neighbor saw the toddler follow the dog into the woods.
•The mom screamed for him and called 911
•Grimes Co. Sheriffs office, volunteers, FBI, 8 fire departments, TDCJ dogs, drones and helicopters are all searching around the clock
•Investigators collected video surveillance from neighbors homes, checked neighborhood cars, pools
•They drained a pond in the woods
•They do not suspect foul play
•It was just the mother and grandmother. (Step dad was at work, biological dad is in Mexico)
•The woods are very dense and hard to get through
•At one point dogs picked up his scent and lost it according to authorities
•Christopher was only wearing a t-shirt
A local emergency alert has been issued and they are asking anyone who might know anything to call 911.
We are all praying for Christopher
2764.png
ABC13 Houston
https://www.facebook.com/1000582426...vQkHbXa9Kk00xUN2zmE6X0b8BA2fA0v8&__tn__=*bH-R

https://www.facebook.com/100058242600740/videos/pcb.287306059887479/1826103717777379

Search enters 3rd day for missing 3-year-old Grimes County boy
GRIMES COUNTY, Texas (KTRK) -- It's been three days since anyone has seen a 3-year-old boy who was last seen following a family dog into the woods near his Grimes County home.

Search crews continued their efforts Friday for Christopher Ramirez near Plantersville, while investigators continued to look at every possibility surrounding his disappearance.

My question --- Homeland security involved why? Because bio dad is in Mexico?

I dont know why DHS is involved.

I do know that the Border Patrol has an awful lot of experience in the nearly disappeared skill of tracking and locating individuals using mark-1 eyeballs, instead of dogs. This includes locating people who don't want to be found. The Border Patrol is part of DHS.

Does anyone know the breed of dog that Christopher was chasing? Please don’t judge me too harshly for considering a dog attack, but some breeds can be more aggressive and unstable than others. Children can also unwittingly provoke dogs. Could the dog have been chasing the boy, rather than the other way around?

I completely agree with you on dog/child behavior, but wouldn’t that leave evidence that the search dogs could detect?

I hope they expand the search area. We always hear “how far can a toddler go?” and I remember sweet Noah who was found just outside the perimeter, 1.8 miles away. Similar circumstances of adult briefly taking eyes off the child and lots of side eyes at the story.

Found Deceased - TN - Noah Chamberlin, 2, Pinson, 14 Jan 2016 - #1

Last edited:
I completely forgot about the Renaissance Festival. It starts tomorrow. Which means there were/are a lot of people traveling in that area and have been for days getting that place set up. Maybe he was abducted. I've been trying to stay away from that conclusion but I just can't find a good reason why he wouldn't have been found by now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back