TX - Colton Turner, 2, Cedar Park, 11 Sept 2014 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so sad. I am shocked and sickened by the people who have children and don't take care of them-some murder them. I'm sick of it. I don't understand it, never will. I lost a grandson a few weeks ago, and my family is overwhelmed with grief, and will be forever. His parents were good parents, but he made a horrible choice which took him away from us. his parents are feeling such guilt, although they did everything to help him. He was raised in a home full of love. I can't imagine neglecting, abusing or harming any childe-especially your own. What is happening to our society that so many children are in danger of being murdered by the very who are supposed to love them and protect them? Bless you Colton. Ryan is waiting to welcome you in Heaven. Pat S

I'm so sorry little angel, that you had the misfortune to be born to this [modsnip]. Beautiful little boy, you deserved so much better, fly high darling. Justice will be coming for you sweetheart xxxx

Did you look at the third pic in the series? The one that is date stamped Aug 28, and shows Megan sticking her tongue out with a piercing? He's got a horrific bruise on the left side of his face, one on his forehead, his right eye looks like a faded black eye and he has a wound on his chin. I wonder what the date Aug 28 means? Is that the day it was taken? I can't imagine posting a pic like that of one of my children without a CLEAR explanation of what caused all that facial bruising.

I believe the date posted on her FB is June 10th (it is a bit hard to see but it is below her name under the pic after "Mobile uploads"). I thought the August 28 was the date the screen shot was made. I could be mistaken.

Based on mom's FB on July 13 she says she been sick for 3 days. Still sick on July 22, but "good news!!" she's getting a new place, where her pups can lie on the end of her bed and she's getting her flat screen TV back! Yippee!! (What about her son??)

Next post not until August 28. She 'went away to clear her head' and she got the 'rift raft outta her life'. What did she have to clear her head about? I hope the "rift raft" wasn't Colton!! So she's feeling better now so won't people text her? (After all, a girl's gotta have a social life, doesn't she?)

:stormingmad:

Yep I feel the same :stormingmad: IMO those bruises and scratches are from mom. I have a 2 year old son and he's a hand full and goes non stop. So between her being sick and the stresses of a child and moving, I believe she was speaking of sweet Colton, she's a sick human being, that's putting it mildly.

I had to step away for a bit. In my heart I knew this was going to be the very sad ending that none of us wanted. That poor sweet baby boy. It literally made my stomach hurt. I had to get some air, hug my kids when they got home from school. I want to know why. WHY??? What a horrible monster she must of looked like to him. (Assuming she caused him to pass away) I pray he wasn't scared. I pray he wasn't alive when he was left alone out there. Nobody deserves to die alone, especially an innocent child. It makes my heart just ache.....Bless you sweet Colton....justice WILL be served!!

This is so sad. I am shocked and sickened by the people who have children and don't take care of them-some murder them. I'm sick of it. I don't understand it, never will. I lost a grandson a few weeks ago, and my family is overwhelmed with grief, and will be forever. His parents were good parents, but he made a horrible choice which took him away from us. his parents are feeling such guilt, although they did everything to help him. He was raised in a home full of love. I can't imagine neglecting, abusing or harming any childe-especially your own. What is happening to our society that so many children are in danger of being murdered by the very who are supposed to love them and protect them? Bless you Colton. Ryan is waiting to welcome you in Heaven. Pat S

I'm so, so sorry for the loss of your grandson Pat S.

Kris BettsVerified account
‏@KrisB_KVUE
We're getting our first look at the woods area where police believe they found 2-yr old Colton's body in SE Austin.

https://twitter.com/KrisB_KVUE/status/510531379705421824

ETA: They do NOT believe this is the actual spot Colton was buried so that's why I posted. This just shows the type of wooded area it was.

I noticed some of the scratches on his back look like double lines, much like the one on his face. :( I don't know what could do that, but I can't imagine doing anything to a child to make him look like that.

They look like dog scratches to me... and the mother does mention that she has a dog.

RIP sweet Colton... You never deserved this. You deserved to be loved, hugged, kissed and tickled to bits. Is just me or has it seemed we are losing precious innocent babies almost daily lately? SMH

Kris BettsVerified account
‏@KrisB_KVUE
We're getting our first look at the woods area where police believe they found 2-yr old Colton's body in SE Austin.

https://twitter.com/KrisB_KVUE/status/510531379705421824

ETA: They do NOT believe this is the actual spot Colton was buried so that's why I posted. This just shows the type of wooded area it was.

Oh the horror. Does everyone see what I see?

*WARNING GRAPHIC*

I see an outline of a small body, and charred outline, did they try and burn him? :( :mad:

RIP sweet Colton... You never deserved this. You deserved to be loved, hugged, kissed and tickled to bits. Is just me or has it seemed we are losing precious innocent babies almost daily lately? SMH

It sure feels like it. I feel like I have been on an emotional roller coaster every time I have logged in to WS lately.

Oh the horror. Does everyone see what I see?

*WARNING GRAPHIC*

I see an outline of a small body, and charred outline, did they try and burn him? :( :mad:

Gosh....I hope not. I posted the link. :( The lady from KVUE said in the comments that they were just showing the wooded area.

Just looks like disturbed ground. The remarks even state that's not where colton was found, but the wooded area that was near the search.

I think you're just having pareidolia.

You know I thought they wouldn't post a photo like that but I swear I instantly see the outline of a small body, one arm outstretched and legs apart.

Sorry, I need to give my head and eyes a rest........

Here's a link to KLBJ AM talk radio - Jeff Ward's show. You can listen live. While I was driving around a moment ago the topic was Colton's death, and callers who knew the family/mom/dad were calling in with details.

Rumor only: friends saw bruising for awhile on this baby, and then he was supposed to be "in Houston". Blaming the boyfriend.

http://www.newsradioklbj.com/

NOTE: They're also talking about a Texas case in the Houston area that may seem confusing because the details are so similar.

They look like dog scratches to me... and the mother does mention that she has a dog.

What the heck kind of dog does she have? It doesn't look like dog scratches to me but that's just MO. I have a dog and he's even a big dog (great dane) and it still doesn't jive for me. To me, it looked like a belt buckle or something. :(

MW has a picture of a dog on FB that is a Mastiff/Great Dane mix and she claims he is 200 lbs. Appears she got him in April. I have a Dane myself and I can tell you that with their nails they can make very similar markings.

That all being said I only wish that was the result of a dog but I highly doubt it based on the outcome.

What the heck kind of dog does she have? It doesn't look like dog scratches to me but that's just MO. I have a dog and he's even a big dog (great dane) and it still doesn't jive for me. To me, it looked like a belt buckle or something. :(

Dog scratches involve more than one claw, although there are a couple of those scratches that are "double".

Those aren't strikes from a belt - there's no bruising, imho. It's like someone took one finger and scratched him all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member