Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boyfriend told Inside Edition that he is innocent and has been helping the police.

MISSING: Crystal McDowell – Baytown, TX (8/25/17)

09/02/17 — The active search for 38 year-old Crystal McDowell will begin on Saturday – September 2nd 2017 at 8:30 a.m. The search staging area will be at the Baytown Parks & Recreation maintenance facility, located at 1210 Park St. in Baytown, Texas 77520. We will be in need of foot searchers only. Please dress for some wet or muddy conditions, thick brush and possible mosquitos. Wear snake boots if you have them. Your search Coordinator is Jack Boggess, and he can be reached at (713) 826-3869.

http://www.texasequusearch.org/2017/08/missing-crystal-mcdowell-baytown-tx-82517/

Apprently this changed and the public is no longer allowed to participate in the search.

Since she asked if ex had water, I was wondering if she might have stopped somewhere to GET SOME WATER (kids need water) and may have been hijacked or abducted by someone where she stopped, taken somewhere, forced out of the car near the water tower where her phone pinged (along with her phone) and the abductors high tailed it out of there. Finally, they may have parked that car somewhere else later and the two who were temporarily detained found car (with keys in ignition), stole it and parked it at the Motel 6. It would be so interesting to know where the two who were running away and apprehended found the car originally.

All this is just supposition (MOO) and not even an opinion, actually. I feel sure the ex has told LE a LOT more than we are aware of. There were probably verbal conversations, and she may have mentioned stopping for water, etc. She was a beautiful woman, driving an expensive car and all alone. With all the chaos in the area, anything could have happened. I don't want to believe the ex or her bf harmed her.

Praying she is found soon.

JMO

I think something like this is plausible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to the boyfriend, she was headed to pickup her children.

The Robson jewelry store in baytown is 2 miles from where her phone pinged.

My bet is on the boyfriend.

I hope not, but some of the things he has said are odd.

And he is already claiming that he is innocent.

I don't know what to think. I wish they would give some kind of update.

I think this will end up being random. Hope it doesn't turn into the Missy Bevers case. With the white couple being questioned who they found with her car, could be a robbery to buy drugs before the storm hit.

I am thinking either boyfriend or random person.

I hope the testing from her car are done. Jmo

Just caught up. No word on the search right?

Just thinking, if LE after all doesn't want any public help there, might that be because LE is confident something will be found ....or because searching may be dangerous?

I remember yesterday there was mention of a text saying to pick the kids up at the ex's work. Then the discussion shifted to her phone pinging, and now there is a search. Is the location being searched her ex's work, and also where the phone pinged?

I thought the phone pinged near where the boyfriend works.

I remember yesterday there was mention of a text saying to pick the kids up at the ex's work. Then the discussion shifted to her phone pinging, and now there is a search. Is the location being searched her ex's work, and also where the phone pinged?

Phone pinged not far from where the boyfriend's jewelry store is at.

Someone correct me if i am wrong.

Phone pinged not far from where the boyfriend's jewelry store is at.

Someone correct me if i am wrong.

Wasn't it at a bridge? Or is that bridge and river near the jewelry store. There was a picture of the bridge last night.

So sorry if this has already been discussed, but I don't think it has and I haven't been able to catch up yet. I suddenly feel it could have been a random abduction. I looked into the view of the billboard picture that she took with her phone. It is NOT from the actual road. She would have had to pull off into a shopping center parking lot or into the grass in the area behind the jewelry store. (In the aerial view photo below you can see there seems to be a worn area in grass right off of main road where cars have driven.) Did she get OUT of her car? Walk into the grass? Did a stranger stop thinking she needed help and things went terribly wrong? My photos below are from Google Earth.
Same View as Text.jpg Zoomed Out View.jpg Aerial View.jpg

So sorry if this has already been discussed, but I don't think it has and I haven't been able to catch up yet. I suddenly feel it could have been a random abduction. I looked into the view of the billboard picture that she took with her phone. It is NOT from the actual road. She would have had to pull off into a shopping center parking lot or into the grass in the area behind the jewelry store. (In the aerial view photo below you can see there seems to be a worn area in grass right off of main road where cars have driven.) Did she get OUT of her car? Walk into the grass? Did a stranger stop thinking she needed help and things went terribly wrong? My photos below are from Google Earth.
View attachment 122618 View attachment 122619 View attachment 122620

Good find! I haven't seen this discovery yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi