Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He said she did make it to the house Friday!

He said ES didn't find her. The detectives found her. It seems to me someone told the detectives where she was.

He also said the children are under the care of DCFS.

Per press conference: wow so she made it home that day. And detectives & Texas Rangers found her -- wonder if the husband did confess and lead them to the body? Kudos to LE to find her & find her (presumed) killer w/in such a short timeframe after Harvey. RIP sweet Crystal.

She was found in a wooded area.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you for those giving recaps!

Ugh I knew she made it home. That broke my heart.

J.M.O.

Here's what I took down from the press conference:
Brian Hawthorne, sherriff
245pm today Body discovered by detectives and Texas Rangers in a wooded area in Chambers County.
Steven Wayne McDonnell 44 has been arrested and charged with murder and booked into the jail. bail will be set by the court.
Believe storm had anything to do with the timing? No don't believe so.
Did she ever pick up children or did they remain with him?
Kids are currently with protective services
Is there a confession in this case and if so what led up to that?
Still pending and there will be more details to come out later.
Proud of his team and everyone who worked hard on this case the last 2 weeks.
Texas Rangers found her. equusearch was very helpful but in this case she was found by detectives and rangers.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That was why I asked awhile ago where it originally came from that she didn't make it home that day because I figured she had and ex killed her then.

Oh dear...was hoping the kids were not home. What on earth happened there?

Sick of these tragedies. Kids left orphaned. Heartbreaking.

LE finding her leads me to believe he confessed.

For the best, hopefully there won't be a trial. These children and the rest of the family have been through enough.

I feel so badly for those poor children!! She did see them the morning before she went missing!! The only positive out of all of this that I can think of is that her body was found quickly and she was not lost in the flood waters somehow, never to be found. Such a sad, tragic case!!

I am sure the BF told police she left with the briefcase...and then it turns up at the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406