TX TX - Deanna Merryfield, 13, Killeen, 22 July 1990 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is great!!! New motivation is right! I hope this does light a fire under his uhm er...lower posterior...and get them moving in the right direction. You deserve answers.

I guess I missed it...who is Skipper White?

Skipper White was a very very good friend of Deanna's. I attempted to contact him quite a few times to no avail, just to try to find out how Deanna was thinking around the time of her disappearance.

Woo!! That is so very exciting, you're making progress, albeit teeny tiny baby steps at times. This seems like a big giant step though, congrats!!

Thank You aj1020. I'm not sure in what town she saw the poster, or where exactly he is wanted. I think she's going to try calling to find something out, but I don't know when/if she will.
SS-I personally don't think Skipper was involved, but when I told Sgt. Davis that in past conversations his exact words were "Ha, I'm not ruling anyone out on this one", SOOOO, who knows?

Hi Missie:blowkiss:. I hope you are enjoying your job and that you and your family are well.

Is there any news? Do you know the status of the DNA testing? Any work on the possibility, however remote, that Skipper may know something? Have you heard from Detective Davis?

I am still working waaaay too many hours, but I read every day, and I am here for you if there is anything at all I can do.

Lion

No news-at all!! Grrr. Well, Bekki did submit her dna, but that was pretty much it. I haven't heard anything from Sgt.Davis. He said he was going to polygraph our stepdad within 2 weeks when Bekki submitted her dna-but I don't know if that's happened. I think I will send him an email and try to call.
Lion-I hope you can slow down soon so that we can see you on here more-we miss you!!!

Hi Missie ~

This is my first time to post on this case. I saw it today and have spent all day reading up on every post. I have a couple of questions if you don't mind.

The first is what (if anything) did Deanna say to Bekki that night? I know that your uncle came out and cut the "meeting" short, but I wondered if she said anything at all. I know this has been asked before, but really never did see an answer.

The second question is: At the time that your sisters received the phone call from someone claiming to be Deanna, were your sister(s) phone number published or was it a private number. It probably does not matter, I was just curious how Deanna (or someone else) would get the phone number. I am assuming that at the time of her disappearance, that your sisters did not have that apartment.

I can tell from your posts that you are a very strong and courageous lady. My hat off to you. My thoughts and prayers to you and all of your family.

xo

Ang

I can tell from your posts that you are a very strong and courageous lady. My hat off to you. My thoughts and prayers to you and all of your family.

xo

Ang

I second that..just checkin in, thinking of you Missie!

Hi Missie ~

This is my first time to post on this case. I saw it today and have spent all day reading up on every post. I have a couple of questions if you don't mind.

The first is what (if anything) did Deanna say to Bekki that night? I know that your uncle came out and cut the "meeting" short, but I wondered if she said anything at all. I know this has been asked before, but really never did see an answer.

The second question is: At the time that your sisters received the phone call from someone claiming to be Deanna, were your sister(s) phone number published or was it a private number. It probably does not matter, I was just curious how Deanna (or someone else) would get the phone number. I am assuming that at the time of her disappearance, that your sisters did not have that apartment.

xo

Ang
Thank You Ang-I appreciate your questions.
When Bekki saw Deanna that night she asked Deanna what she was doing, Deanna sai "nothing, just riding around" and that was it-that's when our Uncle came out and cut it short.
I don't know if their number was published, or if it was even in their name-but I will try to find out.

ETA: I emailed Sgt. Davis but have not heard back, it usually takes him a while IF he does respond.

I was on the Doe Network and noticed Deanna's case had been updated there. They have an NCMEC number on her! But when I tried to look for her on the NCMEC site-I still couldn't find her.
Also, I was wondering who does the updates over there? Would Sgt.Davis be allowed to go in and update that info? I can't believe he got an NCMEC number and didn't even bother to tell us, thats something I have been asking him about for forever.

Missiemt. just checking on updates and progress. It's slow, but the wheels are turning and churning. Here's you some extra strength to continue forward warrior. We have your back, and your body when it weakens from exhaustion, lean on me.

Lub,
Sheila

Just stopping by to say Hello and to encourage you to hang in there. The answers are out there, but you have to wait until they are supposed to come. It is life. I have faith you will have your answers and the people who are supposed to will put those pieces together for you. The time does come, Missie. No one can hide forever and lies never fade. I want you to have some faith. There can be justice for her and your family.

Still no response from Sgt. Davis about Deanna's case. I want to start contacting the Mayor and City Council. I suck at writing letters-can someone help me put one together??

Absolutely, I can and would be delighted to help! I will work on it this weekend!

(Are you sure you want to piss off Sgt. Davis tho? Seems like he has been trying at least.)

So, he still hasn't bothered to get her in NCMEC? I already wrote him about it, so if he won't respond, then you go up the chain: chief of police, then the mayor, etc.

quoting myself here for Kelly:blowkiss:

I was on the Doe Network and noticed Deanna's case had been updated there. They have an NCMEC number on her! But when I tried to look for her on the NCMEC site-I still couldn't find her.
Also, I was wondering who does the updates over there? Would Sgt.Davis be allowed to go in and update that info? I can't believe he got an NCMEC number and didn't even bother to tell us, thats something I have been asking him about for forever.

I think she is in the NCMEC, she has an ncmec # on the doe network

I've tried very hard to be patient with Sgt.Davis, but I have a very strong feeling that it's time to seek the help of others.

quoting myself here for Kelly:blowkiss:

I think she is in the NCMEC, she has an ncmec # on the doe network

I've tried very hard to be patient with Sgt.Davis, but I have a very strong feeling that it's time to seek the help of others.

Call NCMEC yourself then and ask them about this number. Then you will know the status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff