TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated info from the Dallas Morning News.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...friend-linked-to-murder-plot-police-say.html/

The ex was arrested early Saturday on a speeding offense out of Plano. The arrest came several hours after Dallas police obtained a search warrant for her apartment. She also failed to appear in court for a traffic offense, according to records, and was released from jail later that night.

No one answered the ex’s apartment door Tuesday afternoon.

"The alleged shooter, who remains unidentified, may have entered Hatcher’s white Toyota Camry before killing her, police said. Investigators found a .40-caliber shell casing inside the car. Officers also swabbed for possible DNA."

That's weird. Couldn't the casing have fallen into the car through an open door? I can't quite picture how/why the shooter would go into her car. ??

Another Jodi Arias

You hit the nail on the head...for sure.

A couple of things from the article, "The 33-year-old woman “ended a two year relationship with [Dr. Hatcher’s] current boyfriend earlier this year,” according to the affidavit." She ended the relationship. If she was so infatuated with him why did she end it?

And the second thing, what a "friend" to set up the Jeep owner by borrowing his vehicle for a murder.

She probably wanted to get married. They were all getting a bit 'long in the tooth' and thought if she pushed him away he would cave in. But it worked just the opposite. He found a new honey.

Ex had put a lot of time in with him and she wasn't to be denied.

I do have to wonder why Kendra put so many pictures of the two of them on FB. Kind of feeding the beast if in fact there was trouble brewing.

'Oh those tangled webs we weave, when at first we do deceive'!

Kendra was a beauty. I am anxious to see a picture of the ex girlfriend.

Ha, this is exactly what I predicted early one then changed then came back to. Crystal is the lone killer. She is wearing a hoodie in the vehicle. The witness said a person with a hoodie and mask killed Kendra. I predicted it was a woman who paid for the kill since women generally kill the other woman and men kill their ex. Not always but happens more often. So, it was either going to be an ex of Kendra or and ex of Ricardo.

Also it fits why Kendra was shot in the neck from the front. CC is short.

Possible she was not the one to end the relationship. Possible that what is stated in the affidavit is what the ex-gf told law enforcement and not necessarily a true statement.

....and you know, maybe the relationship wasn't as "over" as everyone thought, iykwim? It happens & I'm not blaming anybody but I saw a vague uneasiness in RP's face in many of the pics with KH. He looked a little scared while she looked blissful.

Maybe things with the ex were still smoldering a bit on the "down low" but when KH announced plans to move in with RP, **that** was the trigger that put this ex over the edge. Obviously, there wasn't going to be anymore "down low" & RP finally drew the line in the sand!

I say this from personal experience many moons ago when Ms. Honey was in the dating world---I was always mindful that many of the men that I was just dating a few months had a past & that included some interesting ladies (that weren't as much in the "past" as I would like them to be).

And it may have been that RP kept this crazy ex around more than KH was aware of because of just that----she was crazy!

A woman scorned, doncha' know....

Also it fits why Kendra was shot in the neck from the front. CC is short.

Where did you get the "shot from the front"? Read yesterday shot was to back of the head.

OT: 777 on fire on LasVegas runway. Passengers evacuated.

"The alleged shooter, who remains unidentified, may have entered Hatcher’s white Toyota Camry before killing her, police said. Investigators found a .40-caliber shell casing inside the car. Officers also swabbed for possible DNA."

That's weird. Couldn't the casing have fallen into the car through an open door? I can't quite picture how/why the shooter would go into her car. ??

Perhaps through an open window? Or possible that her passenger door was unlocked and the shooter did enter her vehicle.

From WFAA earlier today:

...Toyota Camry in the parking garage and discovered one .40-caliber shell casing in the passenger seat...

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...n-questioned-uptown-dentists-murder/71895460/

The ex is probably lying. If she broke up with him; Then why kill the new love interest? Plus she threw cc under the bus fairly quickly but still hung around town?

Plus she borrowed someone's car. And then loaned it out.

This girl was definitely trying to distance herself 1000% . Jmo. Plus she was trying to fool everyone else.

I still want to know how ex gf and CC know each other. RP is a prominent doctor and researcher. Who would he date for two years who would know CC? Perhaps a dentist who may have worked with both KH and CC at times in various practices? There has to be a connection for ex gf to know KH's phone number in order to track it. I suspect there have been previous "incidents" involving the ex stalking KH. And I won't be surprised if there was a restraining order.
JMO

What if the crazy ex girlfriend is the dentist that CC used to work for?

I gather the two women each are denying that they know the male shooter. For the ex-gf, it would make her complicit. So she's going to play dumb. For CC, perhaps she really doesn't know the guy, so she can't give up much information. Tomorrow will be a week, and still no indication that LE has a name yet.

Can't tell if this means "right now" or if it is a reference to questioning the ex-gf over the weekend, but FWIW...

[QUOTE ]A source tells CBS11 Dallas police are questioning the ex-girlfriend of Dr. Kendra Hatcher’s boyfriend.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/09/08/second-woman-questioned-in-dallas-dentist-murder/

Gotta love Dallas media. Competitive as all get out.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like it, Grace----right now. The article's time stamp was two hours ago & they are using the current tense as you noted, "are questioning".

The water is starting to boil!

A couple of things from the article, "The 33-year-old woman “ended a two year relationship with [Dr. Hatcher’s] current boyfriend earlier this year,” according to the affidavit." She ended the relationship. If she was so infatuated with him why did she end it?

And the second thing, what a "friend" to set up the Jeep owner by borrowing his vehicle for a murder.

I bet he wanted her to end it,because he knew she was psycho attached to him.So he downplayed it with lack of interest.Not showing up or returning phone calls.I think this was more jealousy then anything.I am willing to bet Kendra was much better looking than her.

It is common for people to use the expression, "Ended a relationship," in a very generalized manner. It in no way means that she was the one who ended the relationship. I think it's fair to say, given the circumstances, that she was not the one who made the choice.

I gather the two women each are denying that they know the male shooter. For the ex-gf, it would make her complicit. So she's going to play dumb. For CC, perhaps she really doesn't know the guy, so she can't give up much information. Tomorrow will be a week, and still no indication that LE has a name yet.

But Bessie.......what if there is no guy??? :silenced:

(Just playing devil's advocate here.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members