TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I correct in that the ex girlfriend admitted to paying the $500?

But Bessie.......what if there is no guy??? :silenced:

(Just playing devil's advocate here.)

Looks can be deceiving in a parking garage with lighting and shadows, and considering the shooter was supposedly wearing a hoodie and mask. Unless the shooter spoke, I'm not sure I could tell if it was a man or woman.

Am I correct in that the ex girlfriend admitted to paying the $500?

Not that I know of. That's still Crystal's story. But the exGF did say she loaned the Jeep to Crystal - that's how LE found Crystal to begin with. So, exGF has been "known" to LE for a few days. But the $500 story, as far I can tell, is only from Crystal so far.

Looks can be deceiving in a parking garage with lighting and shadows, and considering the shooter was supposedly wearing a hoodie and mask. Unless the shooter spoke, I'm not sure I could tell if it was a man or woman.

Right. And the "two person" theory wasn't necessarily a guy. The other person could've been a female. The warrant didn't specify, though Crystal said it was a guy.

We'll find out soon, I have a feeling.

JMO

:seeya: Let's hold up on sleuthing the ex-gf's SM pages until her name is officially released.

Thanks!

I still think there is a dental connection in all of this.I feel the ex knew CC and we know she paid big money.Could the ex be a dentist too?

The highly doubt that CC's former employer (though I'm sure she's a lovely woman) is Ricky's ex-girlfriend.

yep, see the hoodie. pretty clear. just like in the other video image

The gf may can't get charged with capital murder. Since she only stated paying for someone to get the docs driver's license. All she has to say is she didn't tell them to rob anyone.

So this could be why she isn't charged as of yet.

Hoping for additional info with the 10pm news.

If the ex gf did not tell them to rob her then she can't be charged with capital murder. And as far as we know. CC didn't know that the ex gf was the mastermind. So if the shooter isn't caught then the ex gf may not get charged with capital murder.

CC says that 2 guys planned it. So maybe that is what the ex gf told her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benjysmom