TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, the rule here with regard to the XGF has not changed. When it does, we will let you know.

LE has not named that individual as a suspect, or even a POI.

Thanks.

ETA: I've discussed the issue with Tricia, and we've agreed that the rule stands as is for now.

Withdrawals also! I know not allowed to name names, but as I was having Withdrawals I was desperately searching. XGF's name is all over the papers now. Police are going to have a second arrest coming soon. I think they are trying to find her. She is very pretty also.

Wow, how lovely. Made me tear up a little.

It is beautiful! I bet she had no idea he could say such lovely things about her after her death.
I know my ex would not have been so kind as to write a tribute to me.

Withdrawals also! I know not allowed to name names, but as I was having Withdrawals I was desperately searching. XGF's name is all over the papers now. Police are going to have a second arrest coming soon. I think they are trying to find her. She is very pretty also.

Trying to find her???!!! Are you freaking kidding me???!!!

I am looking for an article I can link that is msm...so we can discuss xgf...

If huffington post is not msm it looks like we will be waiting a bit longer.

I am looking for an article I can link that is msm...so we can discuss xgf...

If huffington post is not msm it looks like we will be waiting a bit longer.
What is it that you want to discuss that hasn't been allowed, Kjill?

The name? Nope, we're not posting it at this time.

Everything else that's been stated in MSM? You can discuss it.

FB? No, and I understand that is gone now, anyway.

Rumors and gossip from blogs and social media? No.

Link to HuffPo article? That's already been posted. The link is fine. The name is not.

This individual has not been named by LE as a suspect, nor as a POI. That means "sleuthing" the individual's personal history, and social media breadcrumbs, is not allowed. I think it's pretty straightforward.

If it's still unclear to anyone, the solution is easy. Send a pm to me or to tlcya.

They should know exactly where the ex is. They just recently arrested her on traffic warrant but released her.

"On Saturday, the woman was arrested on traffic warrants out of Plano several hours after Cortes’ arrest and after Dallas police obtained a search warrant for her apartment. The woman was released from the Dallas County Jail that night."

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...nds-ex-linked-to-killing-in-uptown-garage.ece

There is a huffington post article that names xgf...

I can add the Post link if that's OK but I'm not going to until I know for sure is OK.
What is it that you want to discuss that hasn't been allowed, Kjill?

The name? Nope, we're not posting it at this time.

Everything else that's been stated in MSM? You can discuss it.

FB? No, and I understand that is gone now, anyway.

Rumors and gossip from blogs and social media? No.

Who broke the internets?!? Where'd everybody go?

The ban on media naming the XGF must have been lifted as the Huff Post is putting it out there...This link is to an older video followed by text written today.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...ted-to-boyfriends-ex_55f07ab0e4b03784e2778667

ALSO:
The ex husband's tribute is lovely. The add-on bit seems to have been written after a glass of wine and a few tears...bless.
http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...nd-some-solace-in-kendra-hatchers-death.html/

ETA: Snap with a few others on the Huff Post article ?

There is a huffington post article that names xgf...

I can add the Post link if that's OK but I'm not going to until I know for sure is OK.

It's already been linked. You can post the link, not the name.

I'm confused as to whether this is permissible to post...so please delete if not...but it was mentioned in the MSM that CC's child was in protective custody because he MAY have been in the car. That's why I do not think CC expected violence. I just don't believe she would bring her child to a murder.

But then, what DID she expect? Did she not know about the gun?

Who recruited the guy, if there was one? From FB analysis, CC is my guess.

If murder was planned, they were not very circumspect about the commission of the deed: maybe THEY were close friends, but how quiet did they think the car owner and the hired guy would be?

How exactly did they get the information to track her phone? Where was the X getting all this loose change to hire folks, live in that nice apartment, give "gifts" etc?,

The motive is such a perfect fit for this to be premeditated murder, but for some reason, something seems just...off...to me.

I'm confused as to whether this is permissible to post...so please delete if not...but it was mentioned in the MSM that CC's child was in protective custody because he MAY have been in the car. That's why I do not think CC expected violence. I just don't believe she would bring her child to a murder.

But then, what DID she expect? Did she not know about the gun?

Who recruited the guy, if there was one? From FB analysis, CC is my guess.

If murder was planned, they were not very circumspect about the commission of the deed: maybe THEY were close friends, but how quiet did they think the car owner and the hired guy would be?

How exactly did they get the information to track her phone? Where was the X getting all this loose change to hire folks, live in that nice apartment, give "gifts" etc?,

The motive is such a perfect fit for this to be premeditated murder, but for some reason, something seems just...off...to me.

according to this article - Crystal Cortes child was with other family the night of the killing:

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...but-unidentified-shooter-still-at-large.html/

They should know exactly where the ex is. They just recently arrested her on traffic warrant but released her.

"On Saturday, the woman was arrested on traffic warrants out of Plano several hours after Cortes’ arrest and after Dallas police obtained a search warrant for her apartment. The woman was released from the Dallas County Jail that night."

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...nds-ex-linked-to-killing-in-uptown-garage.ece
I'll rephrase that, they said her " whereabouts was unknown"

I believe it is ;)

Btw, to the person who mentioned they know one of the people involved, please email me

Yes, good idea. And then please Huff Post, can you write up what you find out at lightning speed and publish post haste! There are a few of us out here waiting on something new to mull over and we are standing-by for your yet-to-be-written MSM words ;)

I believe it is ;)
<snipped for focus>

Yes it is, David. That is not in question, and the link to your article is fine.

We (Tricia and the mod team) simply have made a decision not to post the XGF's name at this time. To do so would give our members the mistaken impression that open sleuthing of that individual is now allowed on Websleuths. It is not.

Should an arrest occur, or a LE statement which says that said individual is a POI should follow, the rule will change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper