TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, good idea. And then please huff post, can you write up what you find out at lightning speed and publish post haste! There are a few of us out here waiting on something new to mull over and we await your yet-to-be-written msm words ;)

this!

Bessie, thank you for putting up with us. I know we are probably making you want to pull your hair out. :gaah:

Bessie, thank you for putting up with us. I know we are probably making you want to pull your hair out. :gaah:
CeXOvsO.jpg

link

Bessie is from Who Dat Nation. We're used to all kinds of cray. ;)

So anyone thinking that there will be multiple arrests at once? If I was a betting girl I'd guess 3 at one time. Thoughts?

Bessie, I will always think you look like Janis Joplin. :) Beautiful photo, fabulous talent, fond memories of her from Haight Ashbury back in the day. Thank you for keeping the reminders always visible.

So anyone thinking that there will be multiple arrests at once? If I was a betting girl I'd guess 3 at one time. Thoughts?

BBM

Three? XGF, shooter and another accomplice? What's your theory?

I don't know anymore. The fact that it's so quiet around here is making me a little nervous! Trusting that DPD is getting to the bottom of this...

Good thing, at least, that they did not abduct her and take her out of the area I.e Christina Morris, where she might never have been found, I guess. If there is a "good" side...

Ok, I'll play.
IMO Arrests will be 2
I think the total will be CC plus one. I think it would be hard to get a third person motivated without lots of $ or a shared motive.

<modsnip>

IF CC's story is true, her co-conspirator might be smarter than we think.

IOW, if one places her/himself in the middle of two subjects who know nothing about the other, the result is a disconnect.

CC: I'm trapped because I don't know the shooter's name, address, or phone number. I was paid to pick him up at the xxxxx parking lot (or intersection of *advertiser censored* and YYY). I'd never met him before that day.

XGF: I dunno who/what CC's talking about. I only loaned her the Jeep.

If surveillance video shows CC was the driver, and not the shooter (as the arrest warrant indicates), the connecting puzzle piece remains missing. No common contacts, no viable common FB/SM "friends", no evidence of XGF in the vehicle or at the scene -- CC gets hung out to dry. I suspect that is the hold up now, but ultimately, we'll see at least two additional arrests. I'm not aware of anything at this time which would indicate a third (fourth, counting CC) arrest.

I think there will be two additional arrests and I wouldn't be surprised if one of them is related to the XGF.

H

IOW, if one places her/himself in the middle of two subjects who know nothing about the other, the result is a disconnect.

CC: I'm trapped because I don't know the shooter's name, address, or phone number. I was paid to pick him up at the xxxxx parking lot (or intersection of *advertiser censored* and YYY). I'd never met him before that day.

If surveillance video shows CC was the driver, and not the shooter (as the arrest warrant indicates), the connecting puzzle piece remains missing. No common contacts, no viable common FB/SM "friends", no evidence of XGF in the vehicle or at the scene -- CC gets hung out to dry. I suspect that is the hold up now, but ultimately, we'll see at least two additional arrests. I'm not aware of anything at this time which would indicate a third (fourth, counting CC) arrest.

CC will be fully thrown under the bus.

If one places her/himself in the middle of two subjects who know nothing about the other, the result is a disconnect.
...snipped with respect and not a small amount of egg on my face

Yes, this is great reasoning...and it indicates all kinds of shrewdness and planning. Do you think the middleman between CC and the instigator was hired for a 'hit'? Or maybe just for a 'robbery'. Just wondering because of relative expense of this for the instigator to have on hand.

PS: Thanks for keeping me in line...sometimes I get a bit overzealous :)

CC would know who told her to pick up person at parking lot though right? Or are you thinking mysterious unknown caller says to CC pick me up at parking lot?

...snipped with respect and not a small amount of egg on my face

Yes, this great reasoning...and it indicates all kinds of shrewdness and planning. Do you think the middleman between CC and the instigator was hired for a 'hit'? Or maybe just for a 'robbery'. Just wondering because of relative expense of this for the instigator to have on hand.

PS: Thanks for keeping me in line...sometimes I get a bit overzealous :)
My guess would be the shooter was there to "shoot". If the objective was to obtain a DL, there are easier and less violent ways to fulfill that mission.

Allegedly, CC was going to be paid $500 to be a "getaway" driver. Their pay grad is usually 10%, give or take, than that of a "principle". So that's a whole lotta money to shell out for a very questionable gain. But again, pure speculation on my part.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member