TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CC would know who told her to pick up person at parking lot though right? Or are you thinking mysterious unknown caller says to CC pick me up at parking lot?
CC would know who told her to pick up the person, but if the-person-who-told-her feigns ignorance, CC has no one to back her up. It's one word against the other. And if CC doesn't know the name/address/phone number of the person she picked up, she's out of luck.

CC would know who told her to pick up the person, but if the-person-who-told-her feigns ignorance, CC has no one to back her up. It's one word against the other. And if CC doesn't know the name/address/phone number of the person she picked up, she's out of luck.

She knows what he/she looks like and the weird thing is there is no APB so to speak saying "look for this person" out yet. So I'm thinking that LE has a really good leads on who this person is and they just aren't tipping their hand yet while they get more evidence. Thoughts?

I don't think there was a male, or a third person involved. Just two females. Jmo

We're talking about the ex, not Crystal.

"The ex-girlfriend also could not be reached. Her job is unclear, but she posted in the past offering free teeth-cleaning services to her friends. State records show the woman is not a licensed dentist or dental hygienist."

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime...wn-slaying.ece

BBM
Maybe she attended school but never graduated.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

She knows what he/she looks like and the weird thing is there is no APB so to speak saying "look for this person" out yet. So I'm thinking that LE has a really good leads on who this person is and they just aren't tipping their hand yet while they get more evidence. Thoughts?

I think that you hit the nail on the head as to why I have been thinking that there is no male shooter. I guess in my mind, I thought we'd have heard that they were looking for a person of interest. But what do I know? DPD could be talking to him right this minute. They just haven't called to inform me of their every move yet nor told me what they are planning to do about it. ;)

I'm curious to see what everyone else will say though. I think many here believe that the male shooter exists.

A beautiful tribute to Dr. Hatcher from her ex husband.

Kendra Hatcher’s ex-husband Scott Fisk, who lives in Kentucky, wrote to The Dallas Morning News on Thursday morning after The News reached out to him for comment Wednesday. More at the following link . . .

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...nd-some-solace-in-kendra-hatchers-death.html/
So nice of him which makes it more obvious of what a beautiful person she was. I got tears

My guess would be the shooter was there to "shoot". If the objective was to obtain a DL, there are easier and less violent ways to fulfill that mission.

Allegedly, CC was going to be paid $500 to be a "getaway" driver. Their pay grad is usually 10%, give or take, than that of a "principle". So that's a whole lotta money to shell out for a very questionable gain. But again, pure speculation on my part.

JMO

And why would they need this DL to begin with? It might be a bit of a bother, but KH could just go in and get her license replaced. I certainly don't believe that their goal was to get DL.

I think that you hit the nail on the head as to why I have been thinking that there is no male shooter. I guess in my mind, I thought we'd have heard that they were looking for a person of interest. But what do I know? DPD could be talking to him right this minute. They just haven't called to inform me of their every move yet nor told me what they are planning to do about it. ;)

I'm curious to see what everyone else will say though. I think many here believe that the male shooter exists.

I've not ruled out a male shooter. My problem is that CC clearly knows what this shooter looks like as she picked him/her up and drove some time with him/her (or so she says and police have collaborated that). I don't understand why there is not a police sketch out looking for this person unless LE has a pretty good idea who it is. Could be male or female I'm not ruling out either.

Maybe she attended school but never graduated.

Im aware of that. Someone stated the ex was not licensed anywhere. Maybe she failed to graduate from whatever school she was attending or maybe didnt pass boards if i need to be more specific

Could be. But suppose he was wearing the black hoodie the entire time. What kind of description could CC provide? A tall/short, fat/skinny, white/black guy in a dark hoodie?

Or, perhaps he doesn't even exist. My point was to present a possible scenario where CC and "the male shooter" were unknown to each other, and how that would present obstacles to solving the crime, and proving CC's claims. It would be a clever maneuver on the part of a "mastermind" behind the murder.

Regardless, where they EACH and/or ALL screwed up -- mastermind, shooter, driver, whoever -- was in the failure to account for the presence of surveillance cameras. How foolish to drive into the garage in open view of the cameras, with no effort to obscure her view. The driver might as well have turned around and said "cheese".

In the long run, fingerprints, DNA, eyewitness statements, and biographical histories might have led LE to the culprits, but those surveillance images sure did expedite matters. A picture always is worth a thousand words. And how often do you hear of a witness calling LE to say, "Hey, that's my car"? If it weren't so tragic and disgusting, it would be comical.

Im aware of that. Someone stated the ex was not licensed anywhere. Maybe she failed to graduate from whatever school she was attending or maybe didnt pass boards if i need to be more specific

"Her job is unclear, but she posted in the past offering free teeth-cleaning services to her friends. State records show the woman is not a licensed dentist or dental hygienist."

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...it-for-answers-in-dentists-uptown-slaying.ece

ex planned sf trip was months ago but his parents would only buy his ticket, not hers, his mom said ex was crazy at that time.

ex planned sf trip was months ago but his parents would only buy his ticket, not hers, his mom said ex was crazy at that time.

Not judging but seems kinda strange - he's a Dr. and parents still buy his airline tix? Wish my parents would by me airline tix:).

went to stanford but took minimal financial aid, prob alot of ed debt. moo

all this sf trip info came from her dh school classmates, ex could have lied to them.

Man’s ex-girlfriend was jealous before dentist’s killing in Uptown, friend says
By NAOMI MARTIN nmartin@dallasnews.com
Staff Writer
Published: 10 September 2015 11:02 PM - Updated: 10 September 2015 11:55 PM

[...]
“She took it to heart because when he went there [previously], his parents bought his flight and not hers, so she couldn’t go,” said the former classmate, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because he fears retaliation from the woman. The classmate said the woman’s reaction was “like, ‘Why is Ricky taking this girl he just met when I couldn’t go?’”

Hatcher, 35, was shot to death Sept. 2 in an ambush in the garage of her Uptown apartment tower. Police believe Paniagua’s ex tracked Hatcher’s movements on her iPhone before the slaying, and they believe she was involved in the attack, search warrant affidavits show. The Dallas Morning News is not naming her because she has not been arrested or formally named as a suspect. The woman, who is scheduled to take her dental hygiene license board exams on Saturday, did not respond to calls and messages seeking comment Thursday.

Paniagua also could not be reached for comment.
As of midnight, it looks as though all of the legitimate local news outlets still are withholding XGF's name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406