TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did XGF need to borrow the Jeep in the first place? Since it seems that when she was stopped in Plano by LE, she was driving her own vehicle. (Not exactly sure when the traffic stop happened, though. Was that prior to, or after XGF loaned the borrowed Jeep to CC?) Just wondering what reason she gave her friend (the Jeep owner), and LE when they interviewed her after KH was killed.

My guess she didn't want her own vehicle to be seen at the scene.

Maybe no one panicked. Maybe the plan from the get-go was to shoot her. I get the ex's motive to kill her. I am having a hard time figuring out the motive to rob her/steal her ID. Albeit, we are looking at someone with mental illness (at least temporary--massive depression--with the ex) so who knows what she was trying to do. To me, it does look like the ex driving. Maybe CC was just in the car with her new bestie, but bestie talked CC into saying that she was driving (convinced CC that she would face lesser or no charges) and they could blame the murder on a hit man. Yeah, no hit man here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think there was ever any plan to get the DL. It makes no sense at all. I believe the plan was always to kill KH. Anything else just seems implausible to me, especially when KH was shot in the back of the head. That is either an extremely personal act, or it was done by a professional. Nothing about this is in keeping with a professional hit. MOO.

I must say I am a little bit worried about Dallas LE's ability to process all of the evidence and paperwork that this case must be generating. There is still a second murder charge on CC's booking record. It was there over a week ago and was reported to be a clerical error that would be fixed after the long weekend. To me, this seems kind of sloppy.

Not to be argumentative, but in her honor I hope they will make an arrest soon as possible. IMO

No argument taken. I have personal experience with a similar murder while I was staying in the west of Ireland a few years ago. The respectfulness of the media was something remarkable to our group. Not until after the victim was laid to rest did any news articles show a photo of the suspected murderer. He was found barely alive from self inflicted wounds and was hospitalized under shackle and Garda guard. Not until after the young woman was laid to rest (on Mothering Day, no less) was the suspect actually arrested. Very different from how things happen here. True respect for the victim and her family, it seemed to us.

She can absolutely be charged, as 'just' the driver. She has already said she agreed to take part in the robbery. If you consent to a robbery and someone dies in the incident= Capital MUrder charges.

Exactly. If someone is killed during a felony (which robbery is) that's murder. They can claim all they want they only wanted to rob the victim, it doesn't matter under the law.

Cc doesn't have a motive and XGF seems to have a whopper.

Agree with this. I guess LE has to have a better reason than XGF to arrest her. I hope she wasn't smart enough to cover all her bases, but these types can be very slick. So sorry for your loss.

Question???

If, CC was driving, shooter does the job, then jumps back in the Cherokee, when and where does he get out?

Wildebeast, that is a great question!!! I don't think it's been asked or discussed here and haven't read anything in the media.

ETA:where did CC pick up her "rider"?

Hoping the story BD gave the Cherokee owner (about needing to borrow the car) varied from the story she told LE. If they got her talking while they had her, hopefully her story mismatched others' enough that LE knows they're on the right track with her.

Another thing I'm wondering is if Crystal's defense attorney's team is also looking for the alleged shooter. I'm gonna bet that if there really was a male shooter that he is in Mexico by now.

What I can't figure out - if there was a hit-man - why would Crystal's assistance be needed at all? This alleged hit-man obviously had to get out of the vehicle to commit the murder and then get back into the vehicle. So, Crystal being in the vehicle wouldn't really save the hit-man any time other than putting the vehicle in drive. I mean, if he had gone alone he could have driven thru the gate like Crystal did, parked/left the vehicle running, exited the vehicle & shot Hatcher, and then hopped back into the vehicle and driven out just like Crystal did. And a "hit-man" wouldn't have left a gun clip or shell casing behind. IMO, it had to be the 2 "rookie" ladies - Crystal drove her friend (the ex) because the friend knew she would be scared to death/shaking like a leaf after she perpetrated the murder. And I don't believe they were after Hatcher's ID either. Who knows what he/she/it was really looking for ...

I'd also want to look at call records of BD's and CC's cells immediately after the murder. Remember, Crystal didn't come forward right away. But you know she had to have been burning up BD's mobile if this really was a "robbery gone wrong" (which I can barely type without laughing from the ridiculousness of that cockamamie story).

What I can't figure out - if there was a hit-man - why would Crystal's assistance be needed at all? This alleged hit-man obviously had to get out of the vehicle to commit the murder and then get back into the vehicle. So, Crystal being in the vehicle wouldn't really save the hit-man any time other than putting the vehicle in drive. I mean, if he had gone alone he could have driven thru the gate like Crystal did, parked/left the vehicle running, exited the vehicle & shot Hatcher, and then hopped back into the vehicle and driven out just like Crystal did. And a "hit-man" wouldn't have left a gun clip or shell casing behind. IMO, it had to be the 2 "rookie" ladies - Crystal drove her friend (the ex) because the friend knew she would be scared to death/shaking like a leaf after she perpetrated the murder. And I don't believe they were after Hatcher's ID either. Who knows what he/she/it was really looking for ...

Thinking...

He can't drive.
He doesn't have a car.
He doesn't know his way around Dallas.
He knew his car might be seen and he didn't want to be recognized. (This way driver, shooter, and car are all separate.)

CC must be really frightened to cover for XGF like this.

Well that's a good question, but the hit man would have been on video just like CC. Perps think they are smart. They all come up with different scenarios, but all seem to get caught. In this case though it seems like a good plot when all the blame is on the driver. The driver doesn't know the shooter and the ex just denies everything. But I do t know how the ex will explain why she borrowed a car for CC to drinkve.

If CC had her cellphone with her, it would have pinged her locations that day/night. LE would be able to tell her approximate locations. With newer phones, would LE be able to get the coordinates of her locations also. Wondering if it would show if she was ever at a location that would be tied to the EGF (workplace, apartment, parent's house, etc)?

Wondering if RP will go to the funeral? So incredibly sad.

Well that's a good question, but the hit man would have been on video just like CC. Perps think they are smart. They all come up with different scenarios, but all seem to get caught. In this case though it seems like a good plot when all the blame is on the driver. The driver doesn't know the shooter and the ex just denies everything. But I do t know how the ex will explain why she borrowed a car for CC to drinkve.

Wondering, did EGF tell car owner she was borrowing a car for someone else to drive, or did she borrow it, then had CC drive it without the owner's knowledge. If it is the latter and LE doesn't connect the dots, something is very very wrong. I have never and will never loan my car to anyone. My kids even knew better than to ask.

If CC had her cellphone with her, it would have pinged her locations that day/night. LE would be able to tell her approximate locations. With newer phones, would LE be able to get the coordinates of her locations also. Wondering if it would show if she was ever at a location that would be tied to the EGF (workplace, apartment, parent's house, etc)?

They would be able to triangulate her location based on cell tower pings. I seem to recall a missing case where the wife was able to track her missing husband's movements via some gps app on his iphone.

If they were using burner phones, it will just take LE a bit longer to track them down and then get the ping data, but they will.

Yea good point, I mean there are men who are money chasers just like women, we usually just only hear about the women though. But men are just as capable of wanting to keep going up a step in status with each new relationship. I have met a few men like this. Usually though the ones I knew were perfectly happy with their other half paying the bills, paying for their stuff and them taking advantage of it. I know this sounds crazy but I know personally of a whole town of peeps like this. Where the women pretty much run and pay for everything for their men. I unfortunately was in those statistics at one time. Glad to be out of that place. I dont mind sharing/pulling my own weight but that town was out of control and the women were desperate for men.

Oh, come on now, don't leave us hanging! Give us a few hints. What town?

Does anyone think the Cherokee owner was paid for loaning the car to EGF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
northsearch