TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say they were MDs....they are all college educated and come from good families, yep, true story, like it or not.

In the Dallas area...most male doctors want the typical Dallas wife (Barbie) who will impress their friends and colleagues....that's just the way it is here.
If a male doctor has a choice between a gorgeous, sophisticated dentist or a so-so dental student from Pleasant Grove, who do you think he is going to pick.....

hmmm...I live right up the road from Dallas, and I'm there all the time (friends and relatives). I'm thinking that he'd probably keep them both. What's so-so to you, may not be so-so to him. It was a two-year relationship, not a one-night stand. Male friends have told me that "crazy chick" sex is the best. You just have to know when to cut it off. Nobody ever taught RP that lesson.

Maybe I'm wrong about RP but in Dallas, it's all about social status.
I'm not here to argue with anyone.
I knew Kendra....that's why I'm here.

RP and BD broke up but might have occasionally communicated with each other. There is nothing unusual in that. There is no law that says you have to break off all communication with your ex. I've seen nothing to suggest RP was still seeing BD. He was moving to another state, and BD wasn't even invited there for a visit when they were still dating.

[/B]

hmmm...I live right up the road from Dallas, and I'm there all the time (friends and relatives). I'm thinking that he'd probably keep them both. What's so-so to you, may not be so-so to him. It was a two-year relationship, not a one-night stand. Male friends have told me that "crazy chick" sex is the best. You just have to know when to cut it off. Nobody ever taught RP that lesson.

This is true....I do think it was wrong of him to stay in contact with her knowing that she was crazy and even his mother warned him about her.
Crazy chicks never go away.....

As far as I know BD had no history of any violence. I don't think he had any idea of what she was up to.

RP and BD broke up but might have occasionally communicated with each other. There is nothing unusual in that. There is no law that says you have to break off all communication with your ex. I've seen nothing to suggest RP was still seeing BD. He was moving to another state, and BD wasn't even invited there for a visit when they were still dating.
I think it was wrong of him to still contact her after he met KH and knew it was serious when BD wanted that with him.
How did she know they were leaving the next day to go to Mexico ?

BD knew too much of what KH and RP were doing and where they were going....how did she know this ? Did RP tell her ? If so, that was insensitive of him.

BD knew too much of what KH and RP were doing and where they were going....how did she know this ? Did RP tell her ? If so, that was insensitive of him.

I think she could have found out a lot from their social media, without RP having to tell her anything. KH was putting up a lot of information on social media, including photos of herself with RP.
There is also a possibility that because she was still on the phone plan, she had access to RP's text messages to other people.

Maybe I'm all wrong about him but there is something about him that makes me uneasy.
BD knew that his mom told him he needed to stay away from her because she needed psychological help....did he actually tell her that ??
BD had snapped written all over her.

I think she could have found out a lot from their social media, without RP having to tell her anything. KH was putting up a lot of information on social media, including photos of herself with RP.
There is also a possibility that because she was still on the phone plan, she had access to RP's text messages to other people.

True....this whole thing is just so bizarre to me because I've never known anyone who has experienced this level of crazy.
I just don't understand how a woman can get that crazy over a man.

I wonder if BD ever questioned RP about KH and if she asked him about their trip to San Fran.

As far as I know BD had no history of any violence. I don't think he had any idea of what she was up to.

This man was in the 30s, not some green twenty-something. He knew this chick was crazy, if nothing else, he knew she was crazy FOR HIM. His momma didn't even have to tell him that. He was on an ego-trip.

No way in this world I would be living with a successful doctor in a one-bedroom apartment, and when I asked to move into a two-bedroom - he tells me to get a job. Now that's crazy to me! WTF? He wouldn't have spent another night in my bed.

He was toying with this woman's emotions, and he over-played his hand. Then, when he found someone he liked better, all hell broke loose. He stayed in it too long because it was easy for him, and she accepted anything he dished out.

He never thought it would end like this, but now that it has, he has moved on. He had plans to move on with Kendra after only knowing her a short time. In my opinion, this dude knows how to keep it moving. He gets in where he fits in. To make matters worse, he's only average-looking at best.

I don't mean to upset anyone, but this is my opinion of him. I know many may disagree, but this is how I feel. I respect the way you feel, and we can agree to just disagree on this. I have volunteered my time with young ladies for years (maternity homes, abuse shelters, etc), and I see "this guy" a lot. I wish women would use their heads more, instead of just their hearts.

Right when this happened and they had no idea who the culprit could be, I looked at KH's FB page and she didn't have a lot of the privacy settings in place. I'm not a FB friend of hers (don't know her at all), but I could see all her photos with RP in San Francisco. They appeared to be a solid couple in love and if he knew his ex was unstable, I would hope he would have warned KH about the crazy ex and implored her to be discreet on social media. Even though he most likely had no idea that ex was capable of something at this level of insanity, common sense would say to be protective of his new girlfriend and forewarn her of the simmering situation.

This man was in the 30s, not some green twenty-something. He knew this chick was crazy, if nothing else, he knew she was crazy FOR HIM. His momma didn't even have to tell him that. He was on an ego-trip.

No way in this world I would be living with a successful doctor in a one-bedroom apartment, and when I asked to move into a two-bedroom - he tells me to get a job. Now that's crazy to me! WTF? He wouldn't have spent another night in my bed.

He was toying with this woman's emotions, and he over-played his hand. Then, when he found someone he liked better, all hell broke loose. He stayed in it too long because it was easy for him, and she accepted anything he dished out.

He never thought it would end like this, but now that it has, he has moved on. He had plans to move on with Kendra after only knowing her a short time. In my opinion, this dude knows how to keep it moving. He gets in where he fits in. To make matters worse, he's only average-looking at best.

I don't mean to upset anyone, but this is my opinion of him. I know many may disagree, but this is how I feel. I respect the way you feel, and we can agree to just disagree on this. I have volunteered my time with young ladies for years (maternity homes, abuse shelters, etc), and I see "this guy" a lot. I wish women would use their heads more, instead of just their hearts.

I wonder what his mother is thinking now after the fact that she told him BD was crazy and now such a wonderful person is dead because of this mess.
I do put some of the blame on him.....

I also wonder what were the red flags RP's mom saw in BD.
I guess everything will come out in the trial !
A friend of mine has already said that she will be there !

It's hard to read speculation about any culpability on RP's part. BD apparently was a sick individual, and I am sure many people who knew would have done or said something differently if they had any idea she was capable of plotting a murder. We only have reports of her tracking KH on a black iphone - could have easily been just following her on FB under a fake account, or following one of her hundreds of friends. Maybe she knew RPs iPhone pass and set up his Apple ID on it - I have an iPhone and iPad and can get the same messages on both ... All speculation. I don't think it's fair to insinuate any blame on RP or CC/BD's families.

I wonder what his mother is thinking now after the fact that she told him BD was crazy and now such a wonderful person is dead because of this mess.
I do put some of the blame on him.....

That sure that's fair but ok. We shall see huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also wonder what were the red flags RP's mom saw in BD.
I guess everything will come out in the trial !
A friend of mine has already said that she will be there !

Unless BD is found, there is not going to be a trial for her that someone could attend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper