TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize RP is distraught and grieving and does NOT have to
speak to any media, but since he has not spoken out at all or made any type of statement, do any of you think maybe he's under some type of protection?

Also do you think its possible LE could b tracking his phone to see if BD might contact him and therefore be able to pin her whereabouts and nab her?

Just wondering ?

I am thinking he could be scared she will come after him next (or hires someone to come after him). She is still on the run.

When BD was arrested for traffic warrents, couldn't someone (family member) have simple paid her fines and got her out of jail? If there were no other charges at that time how would LE hold her?

Actually Kendra's family has issued more than one statement thanking the DPD for the work they have done to solve her murder. You know from following many cases that we the public have few facts until trial. I believe in holding authorities responsible when mistakes are made but it seems very premature to write the entire investigation off as a three stooges movie or to declare Marshall Law in Dallas. :thinking:

This is the latest statement issued by Kendra's family . . .

The family of murdered Dallas dentist Kendra Hatcher, 35, have said that they 'have more closure' now that arrests have been made in connection to her death.

In a statement released on Monday, the Hatcher family thanked Dallas police and the community for their continued help and support after Hatcher was killed on September 2.

OK I read the crimeblog.dallasnews.com that gave details and it said brenda and crystal were together when she asked person 4 If they knew anyone...didn't crystal brother make a comment to media that they were together at his house 1 week prior..could he be person 4 bc he was said when a warning shot was fired I have guns and not afraid to use them....idk was just thinking of this while driving last nt.

By the way, I keep seeing articles referring to BD as a "mastermind." Please. That's like saying someone who flushes a toilet is a master plumber.
EXACTLY ! The 4 of them are a bunch of goons along the lines of the Three Stooges !

I wonder how much she feels this benefited her NOW?
I just don't understand her thinking.....did she REALLY think RP would come back to her ?
Is the FBI only involved in KL's firearm charge ?
I would think that BD's arrest would be any day this week.....this psycho can't outsmart DPD.

I realize RP is distraught and grieving and does NOT have to
speak to any media, but since he has not spoken out at all or made any type of statement, do any of you think maybe he's under some type of protection?

Also do you think its possible LE could b tracking his phone to see if BD might contact him and therefore be able to pin her whereabouts and nab her?

Just wondering ?

That would be a good way to find her....have RP contact her and make her think he still loves her.

I highly doubt that BD's father has political pull.....
I'm guessing from the area that they lived that the family is not well off, speculation of course. I also see no political clout from BD's family whatsoever. I am sure that would have been mentioned a while back if there was any validity.

For all we know, U.S. Officials are working with Mexican government to get her back here.

I wanted to add that in 05 Dr. Yazeed Essa poisoned his wife and she died. The story was tragic obviously, he had the money, connections, and power to stay on the run for a while. The authorities were on to him and followed him until caught. Regardless of 'his' smarts, amount of money he had (which was plentiful) he eventually made a grave mistake. BD from what I have read doesn't have the resources this Dr. had ( as far as I know) and she killed thinking she'd probably never get caught. One way or another Brenda won't be on the run for long. MOO

Before fetching her from Mexico, US has to find out exactly where she is in Mexico. Also, they will have to promise to not seek the death penalty. And if she was born in Mexico, Mexico might not extradite her at all.

Well, maybe she would rather spend the rest of her life in a Mexican prison.

Well, maybe she would rather spend the rest of her life in a Mexican prison.
I agree. If she was born in Mexico, and if Mexico decides to prosecute her she may be wishing she never ran. I realize there is a lot of ifs in this situation, but I do wonder how much worse she may of made this on herself if she ran to Mexico. Mexican prisons seem real bad. She won't face the death penalty there, but if she enters their prison system she may be wishing for it.

Can I just say something about all the people here who keep crapping on the Dallas Police Department? I am not one of those who believe that cops are right in every circumstance, but it's really sad to see all of the people here who keep surmising that they are somehow to blame for losing BD and that they are doing their jobs poorly.

Does anyone realize that at any time, anyone, anywhere, can simply decide to commit a crime. There's no advance notice. By the time police show up, there are only victims, like Kendra Hatcher lying dead in a parking garage. In less than 30 days, police - no matter how they did it - have a primary conspirator in custody. At 30 days exactly, they have the actual shooter, the actual murder weapon, and the entire plot which led to Kendra Hatcher's murder. In ONE MONTH, they are ready to present a case to prosecutor's which can bring justice to a woman whose only crime was to fall in love with a man who had a deadly and jealous ex.

Now, because there are laws designed to protect our rights - yours and mine - BD gets to go on the run. This is no oversight on the part of the DPD. The woman, like all of us, is innocent until proven guilty. The police have no rights to keep her under surveillance until they know - for as close to fact as possible - that she was complicit in a murder.

In summation, I cannot tell people not to feel any certain way or to write any certain way, but I can say this, with a high degree of certainty: Had most of you who are critical of the DPD been tasked with solving the murder of Kendra Hatcher AND been given only 30 days to do so, it's unlikely we would have this case solved today.

IMO.

I haven't meant to "crap" on the DPD; my views are based on being a long time Dallas County resident. Dallas PD are understaffed, and that's not the fault of the investigators. Honestly, I suspect that the detectives on the case were not aware that BD was released from custody. The Dallas Co jail is rife with bureaucratic apathy, clerical errors, et al - if you look at the published warrants for KL and BD, the Arrest Status of both is listed as "In Jail" - and both warrants issued at the same time Dallas Co DA returned from her lengthy absence.

[SUB]I wondered if it was coincidence that Susan Hawk returned and BAM they make the arrest of KL and issue warrant for BD[/SUB]

On the Dallas County website, you can look at the arraignment documents on CC but you can't see anything on KL's case.

I haven't meant to "crap" on the DPD; my views are based on being a long time Dallas County resident. Dallas PD are understaffed, and that's not the fault of the investigators. Honestly, I suspect that the detectives on the case were not aware that BD was released from custody. The Dallas Co jail is rife with bureaucratic apathy, clerical errors, et al - if you look at the published warrants for KL and BD, the Arrest Status of both is listed as "In Jail" - and both warrants issued at the same time Dallas Co DA returned from her lengthy absence.
Why do you think that ?
The detectives are the ones who questioned BD.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2015/10/...ect-back-in-u-s-after-difficult-5-year-fight/

"When a warrant was issued for Aguirre’s arrest, he fled to Mexico.
Adams County district attorney Dave Young worked with Mexican authorities on the extradition effort.
“It’s difficult to bring them back, especially on first degree murder charges,” Young said.
In order to do so, investigators first had to find Aguirre and prove their case against him to the Mexican government. Young also had to agree he would not seek the death penalty.
“I’m thankful that we were able to get through all those hoops and to get him back here and hopefully we’ll have closure for the family one day,” Young said."

Geesh. It took five years to bring this guy back.

Why do you think that ?
The detectives are the ones who questioned BD.

She was actually booked into the Dallas County Jail too. The detectives and LE Officers that make arrests don't baby sit once they are in the jail... Plus the BD warrant says "in Jail" as arrest status. Of course, that could be a clerical error, but that's the type of error that gets people lost in Dal Co jail... Or released prematurely. What makes a suspect a "fugitive" vs "someone with a warrant for their arrest?" What surveillance was she under or supposed to be under? I'm guessing someone thought she was still in custody... Just my opinion though, of course ;-)

If we would give up the death penalty altogether, we would not run into these situations where people can flee to prevent it happening. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz