TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW......I wonder if BD feels pretty stupid right now. She made a huge mess of so many lives because of her jealousy.

I guess the point of my post wasn't very clear. I was just pointing out that this is what KL says BD offered him. That doesn't mean she really is connected to a drug cartel. So far we haven't seen any solid evidence that she is.

BD probably made up the cartel stuff up to make KL think she had the means to pay him well.

That would not be good for BD if she really had links to a drug cartel. They'd be pretty angry about being dragged into this! And not want her talking. She could very well end up in a shallow grave in Mexico if this is true.

Maybe the unidentified fourth person is just a lowly street pusher and that's the "cartel" connection.

I still think she should have been arrested for conspiracy to commit robbery in the very beginning. The charges could have been upgraded at a later time when more was uncovered. Dr. Hatcher was murdered and she will never have the chance to live her beautiful life, and her murderers will live albeit in prison (but for how long?).

I know DPD was/is short staffed, and the DA's office is in a mess, but they did still let Delgado go and did not keep up with her. Now how long will it take to extradite her, if it is possible at all?

Good to see the indictment. I pray for justice for Dr. Hatcher and her family.

ETA: The FBI was involved in tracking her, I believe. I will not be eating crow with barbecue sauce or anything else. DPD had her and let her go and in my mind it is that simple. Did I doubt them? Yes, and still do.

Hoping we get to see BD's perp walk.

How many people did this dummy get involved in her petty jealousy?? This is like Dumb and Dumber!!

So how long will this take to get her back here? Month or 2?

There is just no telling how long it will take to extradite. Mexico does not act expediently in these cases.

Delgado deserves the death penalty but will not get it because it will have to be off the table or Mexico will not extradite.

I alway felt like LE had a handle on this case. The one I worry about most is the murder of Allison Feldman, eights months and no arrest or POI, that we know of.

As far as the DP, I can barely see the point, especially for women. It would be twenty+ years at least, if and when it was ever actually done. Life in prison is fine with me. She might be there 60-70 years.

Okay, so let her live twenty + years believing she was going to be executed! She deserves it!

MOO

Even though DPD let her slip through their fingers and she won't get the death penalty, hopefully, she will get life without parole.

Mexico will not extradite her if the death penalty is on the table.

This case is so convoluted and unbelievable. A talented, giving, lovely gal executed. Three helpers who may all get the death penalty. A jeep owner who's probably scared because he's a witness. A possible cartel connection. Two nations who will have to negotiate extradition. All due to a jealous little witch who couldn't accept rejection and move on.

Too bad this hurricane Patricia
That is soon to hit Mexico Doesn't take her out!

I still think she should have been arrested for conspiracy to commit robbery in the very beginning. The charges could have been upgraded at a later time when more was uncovered. Dr. Hatcher was murdered and she will never have the chance to live her beautiful life, and her murderers will live albeit in prison (but for how long?).

I know DPD was/is short staffed, and the DA's office is in a mess, but they did still let Delgado go and did not keep up with her. Now how long will it take to extradite her, if it is possible at all?

Good to see the indictment. I pray for justice for Dr. Hatcher and her family.

ETA: The FBI was involved in tracking her, I believe. I will not be eating crow with barbecue sauce or anything else. DPD had her and let her go and in my mind it is that simple. Did I doubt them? Yes, and still do.

ITA. I think there was enough probable cause to arrest her right after the murders. By the way even if LE/FBI know where she is, that doesn't mean US is going to get her back. She is a Mexican citizen. Mexico might refuse to extradite her.

Women on death row, or threatened with the DP, especially young attractive women, get far too much attention from media, etc.
I think disappearing into the "system" for the rest of her life as a nobody is enough punishment as long as it is forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8