TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe she will be back in the US, and I also believe she could very well get the death penalty without going into why I think this. Never know who is reading and I would rather stay mum. However I don't for one second believe she'll live happily ever after in Mexico, not a chance. MOO

There is just no telling how long it will take to extradite. Mexico does not act expediently in these cases.

Delgado deserves the death penalty but will not get it because it will have to be off the table or Mexico will not extradite.

Wondering whether BD's attorney told her that it might be in her best interest to take a trip to Mexico.

ITA. I think there was enough probable cause to arrest her right after the murders. By the way even if LE/FBI know where she is, that doesn't mean US is going to get her back. She is a Mexican citizen. Mexico might refuse to extradite her.

That is really in her favor, according to articles I'm reading. Some also say life in prison without parole has to be taken off the table too!

I believe she will be back in the US, and I also believe she could very well get the death penalty without going into why I think this. Never know who is reading and I would rather stay mum. However I don't for one second believe she'll live happily ever after in Mexico, not a chance. MOO

She can't get the death penalty now. US has to agree to take death penalty off the table in order for Mexico to even consider extraditing her.

I agree. I doubt running away to Mexico was part of her plan. If she is there she'll be back.

BBM I don't. According to the indictment, the drugs from the drug cartel are what she offered KL in remuneration. That doesn't mean she actually has connections to a drug cartel. I tend to think she was playing KL like she played CC.

This. We don't know the cartel is involved at all. We only know that is what she told KL and probably CC as well.

Yes, it is being reported that she is in Mexico.

Thanks.

Alleged mastermind behind dentist murder indicted; is in Mexico

Delgado is currently in Mexico, where sources close to the investigation told News 8 she is a citizen. Delgado has dual citizenship and was in the U.S. legally. She is a permanent U.S. resident who was born in Mexico.

Dallas Police have known of Delgado’s whereabouts for weeks and have been working with authorities to extradite her. Extradition to the U.S. could not happen without an indictment.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crim...hind-dentist-murder-indicted-mexico/74422906/

The article claims she has dual citizenship in which case she would be a citizen of US, not just permanent resident. But then they also claim she is a permanent resident. So it's confusing as to what is actually her status.

My imagination took a flight of fancy, wondering if her green card status in any way increased her anger at the break-up with RP. That probably isn't a factor in reality. But if she's in a pickle right now for sure. I would assume she has legal advisors on both sides of the border at this point. DPD seems pretty confident that she'll be within reach if Mexico agrees to extradite.

This. We don't know the cartel is involved at all. We only know that is what she told KL and probably CC as well.

But what did she pay KL with? It doesn't appear she had much money when she was with RP. She couldn't go with him to San Francisco because his family wouldn't buy her a ticket. She wasn't well off, so where would the money to pay KL come from?

But what did she pay KL with? It doesn't appear she had much money when she was with RP. She couldn't go with him to San Francisco because his family wouldn't buy her a ticket. She wasn't well off, so where would the money to pay KL come from?

If she had any connections to the cartel I can't imagine DPD would know her location in Mexico.

Mexico might also refuse to extradite her because she is Mexican citizen.

Or, BD may voluntarily return in hopes of being found not guilty and retaining her U.S. Permanent Residency status.

Or, BD may voluntarily return in hopes of being found not guilty and retaining her U.S. Permanent Residency status.

She isn't that stupid. Clearly there is lots of evidence against her.

That's only considering if she were brought back from Mexico, not other circumstances.

She can't get the death penalty now. US has to agree to take death penalty off the table in order for Mexico to even consider extraditing her.
Without going into what I believe may happen, the death penalty is very much open at this point. I'll leave it at that, and I'm not referring to her being taken from Mexico. There are many variables at this point that could happen, unless further action has already been taken that we're unaware of, which is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member