GUILTY TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I speculated that KH may not have know enough about him, or the people/person he clearly continued to have contact with, and that had she knew, she may have walked away from him. I visualize her to be the complete opposite of BD. Why could BD not let it go, yes it hurts to have your heart broken and yes it would be normal to dislike the current GF of the former BF, but murder!!

Just checking in to see if there are any updates on fugitive Brenda Delgado. It is so upsetting that she is still not behind bars. This is going to sound really shallow, but the really sad thing about this whole story to me is Kendra Hatcher had all parties involved completely outclassed. Seriously, I think she was way out of Ricky's league. His squirrely little face makes it difficult to comprehend that he is the big prize in this sad love triangle (and apparently a triangle that Kendra didn't even know existed). The fact that he was with this sociopath Brenda Delgado for almost two years is unfathomable to me as I'm sure she showed signs of being a despicable human being many a time in those two years they were together.

That's what I've been thinking, too.
If I dated someone and he started acting possessive and unstable, I would RUN !!
Then again, I wonder if he kept in touch with her because in the back of his mind, he wasn't sure what she would do and if he ignored her, she might have REALLY gone off the deep end.
In the end, she did go off the deep end.

I can't imagine how KH's family is feeling right now with the holidays coming.
BD is nothing but a coward who won't face her sad, pathetic existence.

Please do not discuss, hint at or otherwise suggest that you have inside knowledge that cannot be linked. If a member has inside information they wish to share the appropriate way to become verified is described here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Process-for-Professional-or-Insider-Posters

If a member has inside information and chooses not to become verified they may not discuss their insider info here.

I have removed some posts. Please post responsibly.

A lot of people continue to have contact with their exes. In fact it's usually considered good character to be in good terms with your ex. When Lamar Odom overdosed, and Khloe K. showed up in the hospital, people found that admirable even tough they were almost divorced (waiting for judge's signature). So RP had contact with BD and wished her luck on her exam.
It's a completely normal behavior. He couldn't have possibly known what she was up to.

Just when I think that I cannot be even more amazed by Kendra's giving heart, a story like this one comes out. Her former co-workers are raising money to donate to the North Texas Foodbank in Kendra's honor. The man who hired Kendra spoke highly of her in this video. Ironically, he had hired BD as a dental assistant ten years ago!

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/11/23/dentists-memory-to-benefit-north-texas-food-bank/

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday!

May need some good ole west Texas justice here, like Shades of the Old West. Like back in the 1980's when Mexican national Refugio Gonzalez raped a women in Terlingua, sheriff chased but he made it across the river and ended up in jail in Ojinuga Mexico. Three bounty hunters went there overpowered the guard, took Gonzalez, brought him back to Texas. Then the sheriff got an anonymous call that there was a man stripped down blind folded and tided to a tree in the park. The sheriff had his man in custody in Texas!

CBS just did a nice report on the donation to the food bank in honor of Kendra

DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The memory of murdered dentist Dr. Kendra Hatcher lives on today.
Her friends and co-workers raised $10,000 in her memory to benefit the North Texas Food Bank.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/12/11/10k-raised-in-honor-of-slain-dallas-dentist/

"For a while there, no one sat in her chair or her desk," Rodriguez said. "So, now it's kind of hard going there, and she's not there."
Her absence is felt even more deeply during the holiday season, because Hatcher was known for her generous spirit.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...-slain-dentists-giving-spirit-alive/77179432/

Alleged Gunman Indicted in Uptown Parking Garage Murder

Kristopher Love, 31, is charged with capital murder by terror threat in the Sept. 2 death of 35-year-old Kendra Hatcher, according to records released Friday afternoon.
Love also faces a federal charge of unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon. Dallas Police Maj. Max Geron previously said when Love was arrested, he was allegedly in possession of the weapon believed to have been used in the murder.

I thought I'd read somewhere that authorities know where Brenda Delgado is in Mexico but are waiting for the legal process to extradite. If that's the case, how were they able to so quickly track down the "Affluenza" teen Ethan Couch and his mother, have Mexican authorities take them into custody, and prepare for a quick extradition back to Houston within just a few days? Shouldn't this be happening with Brenda Delgado? Or perhaps they don't know where she is at all.

I thought I'd read somewhere that authorities know where Brenda Delgado is in Mexico but are waiting for the legal process to extradite. If that's the case, how were they able to so quickly track down the "Affluenza" teen Ethan Couch and his mother, have Mexican authorities take them into custody, and prepare for a quick extradition back to Houston within just a few days? Shouldn't this be happening with Brenda Delgado? Or perhaps they don't know where she is at all.

If Brenda is not a U.S. citizen, the extradition process would be much different than for Ethan Couch, a citizen. The U.S. can't even start extradition until they have an address for Brenda. It's a complex process. I don't remember if we've been told that they do have an address.

Like salliemae, I've also thought about how quickly the affluenza teen was harvested. And yet BD, the mastermind of a cold-blooded execution, still may be strolling the streets of a town in Mexico. I sure hope she's extradited soon!

Like salliemae, I've also thought about how quickly the affluenza teen was harvested. And yet BD, the mastermind of a cold-blooded execution, still may be strolling the streets of a town in Mexico. I sure hope she's extradited soon!

Let's hope she orders pizza! (I couldn't resist!)

If Brenda is not a U.S. citizen, the extradition process would be much different than for Ethan Couch, a citizen. The U.S. can't even start extradition until they have an address for Brenda. It's a complex process. I don't remember if we've been told that they do have an address.
That's a good point: I'd forgotten that Brenda is/was a dual citizen...

I still can't believe there hasn't been movement in this case, in tracking BD. I'm praying for closure soon for Kendra's family. 😔

No updates? What is going on with BD? Do they know where she is? And what about the other 2...the shooter and the driver? No hearings or anything?

was googling for some updates on this case and disappointed to find nothing new. Revisited a few older articles.

Cortes said she was simply 'running errands' for the 33-year-old woman, who she claimed she had only known for two weeks.

[...]

Cortes told her family in a telephone call from jail at the time: 'I did nothing wrong.

'She [Delgado] asked me to pick somebody up and drop them off and told me what he would be wearing.

'He got out of the car and I started to drive off. But I got stuck behind another car and after he shot her he got into the back seat and ordered me to drive again.

'He had a gun…what was I supposed to do? That's all. I didn't know he was going to shoot somebody. I believed he was going to pick up a drivers license.'

She added that her acquaintance with Delgado was new.

'I had been running errands for her and cleaned her flat. I don't know her very well,' she said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-murder-remains-run-Mexico.html#ixzz42nZt5Dtu

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megan phillips lynch
Back