GUILTY TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if any of his friends warned him that she was unstable and to be careful.
I warned a young lady, years ago, who lived at the apartment complex where I worked.
He eventually did kill her....leaving her 4 children motherless. It was very sad.

Mrs. Delgado may have grounds for a lawsuit. The Daily Mail had paid millions to individuals that have been misquoted.
Or maybe her daughter just did not want her mother to know that she had ended the relationship, if she did.

Why would BD end the relationship then obsess over RP's new girlfriend? He was a doctor about to make a lot of money, and you think BD is the one who broke it off?

Why would BD end the relationship then obsess over RP's new girlfriend? He was a doctor about to make a lot of money, and you think BD is the one who broke it off?
Yep, there's no way BD ended the relationship....remember, she is the one who showed up at school crying saying his mom thought she was crazy.

I keep checking for updates as well. This is very frustrating! 😔

People were being scolded for "the rumor/conjecture" that RP told BD that "he had some issues in his life that he needed to take care of" as by La Louve who said,

"IMO it's all conjecture, much of it the result of shoddy journalism. While we can piece together things others have said about her and the relationship with RP, and make some pretty good guesses about how their relationship ended, we should be cautious about taking everything we read in MSM as certain fact."

You seem to have missed that I provided the quote made by Mrs. Delgado to prove that it was NOT CONJECTURE.
Mrs Delgado said: “I knew Brenda and Ricardo had broken up. I last saw him in February when he came to our home.
I understand he broke it off with my daughter because he said he ‘had some issues in his life that he needed to take care of.’ ”
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...irlfriend.html

Directly following I made the comment about the lawsuit, anticipating La Louve or Princess Devon to say the quote was a result of "the shoddy journalism" that La Louve had already claimed.

I meant to reinforce that RP broke up with BD, because if Mrs. Delgado had NOT said this, I assume she might have complained or filed a lawsuit.

For some reason, no one here is taking Mrs. Delgado's statement seriously, because you are still discussing who ended the relationship. As far as I am concerned, that question was put to rest by Mrs. Delgado last September when the Daily Mail first published her quote.

I guess I was being sarcastic by adding that maybe BD lied to her Mother, but it is a result of my frustration with people who are ignoring the few things that we do know, and instead endlessly discussing whatever into oblivion.

I was just trying to help people get to the source for their own peace of mind and so I would not have to skip over so many comments.

I give up. I need a smiley with a white surrender flag

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...-dentists-murder-proceeds-to-grand-jury.html/

This new article says KL is blaming CC for the shooting, but he's on video walking towards Kendra's car. And CC stated KL uttered Kendra was being "stubborn."

What will happen if KL and CC refuse to identify BD as the ringleader of a death plot, unless they are assured they get a lessor sentence than BD? I.e., they will not get death or life without parole, as BD isn't going to get those, based on my reading about extradition from Mexico.

It seems like KL and CC have some leverage.

Well at least there is some update, but disappointing no news about BD

Huh.....I'm confused. KL said he didn't shoot....uh, HELLO....she's dead ! How can he possibly blame it on CC ???
This is like Igg and Ook .......Dumb and Dumber !

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...-dentists-murder-proceeds-to-grand-jury.html/

This new article says KL is blaming CC for the shooting, but he's on video walking towards Kendra's car. And CC stated KL uttered Kendra was being "stubborn."

What will happen if KL and CC refuse to identify BD as the ringleader of a death plot, unless they are assured they get a lessor sentence than BD? I.e., they will not get death or life without parole, as BD isn't going to get those, based on my reading about extradition from Mexico.

It seems like KL and CC have some leverage.

Both of them already gave BD up. CC says BD promised her $500 and KL says BD promised him drugs.

Both of them already gave BD up. CC says BD promised her $500 and KL says BD promised him drugs.

I thought they just asserted BD was the ringleader of a pre-meditated robbery - not an execution.

I thought they just asserted BD was the ringleader of a pre-meditated robbery - not an execution.
Doesn't really matter as far as I can tell. Robbery is a felony. Someone killed during a felony is a felony murder. They are admitting they were in a conspiracy to commit a robbery and KH was killed during a robbery.

I still don't understand why BD didn't have RP killed.....
He is the one who dumped her and even after having KH killed, RP will eventually move on and meet someone else.
Is BD going to have the person killed as well ?

I honestly think it's primal. Same as how a lot of women will blame the other woman if their husband cheats. From an evolutionary standpoint it makes more sense
to cut out the competition than it does to take out your mate. Most of us are civilized and more evolved than this but not everyone seems to be. Men get angry
when they find out their partner sleeps with someone else, when women find out about affairs they are more angry at the dates, gifts, time spent (resources she wants for herself alone). That's why I feel all those Facebook pics would have had BD absolutely seething.

I saw the online safety advice posted but there is even more important lessons to be had here. Never ever linger where you are not wanted, you can't make someone love you, and no, you usually can't just be friends, not for a while at least, one is always hurting too much, who wants to go from CEO to the mail room? Move on. If you've had a heart break, why the heck would you not block them on social media? Why would anyone torture themselves stalking the new lady? My mother taught me all this stuff, it's called self respect, and I wish BD had some.

I don't get it, she's attractive, she had a decent career ahead of her that would have had her meeting professional men and making a nice living for herself. She was young enough to meet someone else and have a few kids if she wanted a family. Couldn't she have just drank a bottle of wine every night for a week straight then make questionable online purchases like the rest of us? (Don't judge me lol)

As far as the other two, if you want to make fast cash through illegal activity couldn't you just steal a car or something? They are even worse to me because you'd have to be pretty freaking cold to drive/walk up to a stranger and shoot them dead for $500 or some drugs. Someone could offer me $10 000 000 and I couldn't do it, then again I feel guilty even killing bugs. Scary people.

And sorry to ramble, I like to read all the threads before I comment so I am always late, but I feel absolutely feel horrible for RP. There is nothing wrong with saying "good luck" about an upcoming exam, but even if he was two timing her, normal people would have just indulged in a bit of schadenfreude that the new lady has to deal with all that now and let her have him. He couldn't have foreseen all this.

Just checking in to see if there are any updates on fugitive Brenda Delgado. It is so upsetting that she is still not behind bars. This is going to sound really shallow, but the really sad thing about this whole story to me is Kendra Hatcher had all parties involved completely outclassed. Seriously, I think she was way out of Ricky's league. His squirrely little face makes it difficult to comprehend that he is the big prize in this sad love triangle (and apparently a triangle that Kendra didn't even know existed). The fact that he was with this sociopath Brenda Delgado for almost two years is unfathomable to me as I'm sure she showed signs of being a despicable human being many a time in those two years they were together.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back