TX - Dr. Mark Hausknecht, 65, Physician to GHW Bush killed in bicycle drive-by shooting, Houston

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think thi

My gut from day one has been that this is very, VERY personal and has nothing to do with him as a physician. MOO and all

Mary Jean, ‘very personal’ versus work related. Got it, but want to clarify if you mean Personal as in friends and family?
TIA

His personal life just doesn't seem the kind to get him killed. Married, with two grown children. Seems unlikely to me it was his personal life. His work life, on the other hand, could have caused somebody to be upset for many reasons.

Not sure why his income level or particular specialty is relevant to solving this crime. I suspect doc did NOT recognize his assailant, otherwise he would have fled in other direction when perp passed him on bike, I suspect someone had an axe to grind against doc related to his treatment. This is not a case that will be solved by a reward for a tip
It was a hate crime Jimmy by a random deranged lunatic on a bike.

Disgruntle patients grind their axes inside the persons job or home. Jmo

Are you certain or know something not yet released?
Im clueless like everyone else. But a mental ill person on a bike that hate others are not out of the realm.

Remember that McDonalds employee kid that was a serial killer shooting people near bus stops and then calmly skipping back like nothing happened.

But he got caught once his manager seen he had a gun in his backpack.

So this definitely could just be random imho.

This was not done by someone deranged, Dexter. The perp was too clean-cut, almost preppy. I believe there was some work related grievance, similar to the high profile psychiatrist in Scottsdale.

According to this article,

'In 2016, Hausknecht and Hsieh jointly sued the Harris County Appraisal District in civil court. The case was listed as “tax appraisal.” There are also two medical malpractice suits against Mark Hausknecht in Harris County courts, but they date to 1992 and 1995. One was dismissed, and one has a listing of “order of non-suit filed.”'

It seems to suggest those were the only significant lawsuits the author could find involving him?

Jeez......it may be a relative of a deceased patient. Anyone think this ? Thanks
I think it's a possibility. Dr. is a cardiologist, doing high risk procedures on the heart. Presumably his success rate isn't a 100 %. Could be some unhappy relative blaming the doctor-I presume police are looking into it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilb
Back