GUILTY TX - Elizabeth Ennen, 15, Lubbock, 5 January 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There are a couple of Bingo halls off of clovis road and the loop 289

Did someone see Elizabeth with HS after leaving the hotel to take her home?
Other than hotel video? I thought I heard that on NG tonight

NG has stated the body is that of Elizabeth :(
Even though she has not been identified.

Elizabeth's aunt was speaking on NG...she said Carmen was friends of Elizabeth's family (if I caught all that right)

Elizabeth's Aunt was just on Nancy Grace. It is def Elizabeth's body she just said they are trying to get Elizabeth's mom under sedation as she has apparently lost it and is an absolute mess.

Im learning Elizabeth might could have be saved if there was an alert for a missing child...

Another..... no way could this have been a runaway and so what if it was....why does the reason they are missing be so vital to making a plea for a safe return and a BOLO

I dont get it and I never will.....so much could be gained....

Who is this woman witness on NG? She is saying she saw him throw her in the car like a sack of potatoes!!

There was talk that some people just don't report child abuse if they assume that it is that person's child. Sad, but very, very, very true.

There is no guarantee the sighting on the 17th w/the dollar general lady is a credible sighting.

There were plenty who swore they saw Caylee.

I have a feeling that whatever happened to Beth, happened the first night.

jmo

It wouldn't be the first time that a body was hidden temporarily and later moved.

That poor girl.

She could have been in the killers trunk while he went to return her purse and create the fake alibi.

I am so ANGRY. Why didn't the cops ask for the motel surveillance footage right when it first was reported?
If they had looked at the criminal history and listened to the most recent facts it would have been clear what happened.

She could have been in the killers trunk while he went to return her purse and create the fake alibi.

I am so ANGRY. Why didn't the cops ask for the motel surveillance footage right when it first was reported?
If they had looked at the criminal history and listened to the most recent facts it would have been clear what happened.

I agree, they should have asked/checked motel surveillance footage in the first 24 hours!

Can someone look at this Mugshot of Carman (HS JR's GF), and tell me if this is the witness that was on NG tonight (I wasn't able to watch).

If not, it was probably the woman who said she seen EE and HS JR. at the Dollar Store.

164381_175063929202304_173465519362145_354290_5404651_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=175063929202304&set=a.173469276028436.37296.173465519362145

So why did NG keep showing that woman, if that was the woman who claims to have seen her on the 17th? Do they think Elizabeth was alive until then? I am doubtful...but perhaps autopsy can tell.

Do they have survelliance out in the parking lot as well? Were there any other men/women or a call following, I wonder?

Can someone look at this Mugshot of Carman (HS JR's GF), and tell me if this is the witness that was on NG tonight (I wasn't able to watch).

If not, it was probably the woman who said she seen EE and HS JR. at the Dollar Store.

164381_175063929202304_173465519362145_354290_5404651_n.jpg

No, I don't think they are the same. Another similarity in this case, is a dollar store sighting.

Elizabeth's aunt was speaking on NG...she said Carmen was friends of Elizabeth's family (if I caught all that right)

yes that what she said. that they know Carmen since she was 15.

This is so sad :(

I thought that the sighting in Memphis might been Elizabeth.

I think Elizabeth does look like Hailey.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back