GUILTY TX - Elizabeth Ennen, 15, Lubbock, 5 January 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am wondering where Elizabeth's home is in relation to the hotel and where the body was found. I don't know her home address, but if someone does could you please add it to the map?

not sure how to add but one report I read said he dropped her near her house at the corner of 42nd and ave L. looking for article.

I don't know where 56th and elm is, but the dollar general is more West of town over by a couple of High Schools on 34th street. The area where a body was found would be found is in the vicinity of a dump (I believe) and out in the area where Peggy Merrimon was finally found North West of town. It's pretty west of the motel and Elizabeth's home.

Brief Summary of Arrests:

-Humberto Salinas III (19 year old "boyfriend" of EE's) arrested, charged with 2 smaller theft charges, and released on $5,150 Bail (charged 1 am January 22, 2011)

-Humberto Salinas Jr. (45 year old Father) arrested for Aggravated Kidnapping of EE, 7:40 am January 22, 2011)

-Carman M. (HS JR.'s GF) arrested for not showing a valid Drivers License, January 22, 2011; Serving time in lieu of Bail, Scheduled to be released later this month

Arrest Warrant for Humberto Salinas Jr. (lots of info on his statement, and details of Video Surveillance here):

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/kcbd/News_Content/Humberto_Arrest_Warrant.pdf

I just came in on this today and this makes me so very very angry and sad. Why did it take so long to interview or check into this???? Even if an amber alert couldn't have been issued, although in this case I say it meets the criteria, why not issue an "endangered person" alert?? I said this earlier today but the poor baby, running down the hall with her shoes in her hands. If only she had created a scene, banged on every freaking door that she went past, yelled, anything.

I'm so sad and this was so senseless. SENSELESS.

179463_174662845909079_173465519362145_352241_5405629_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=174662845909079&set=a.174736079235089.37681.173465519362145

:furious: When did this hatred become ok in the word? I'm so tired of seeing these kids being disposed of like toilet paper.

ok sorry - needed to get that out :cry:

we understand :hug:

Elizabeth has hit me hard tonight :(

That bingo hall on Clovis Highway is very near a really low life motel, even worse than the Carriage House. He could have had Elizabeth held captive there. It would be easy to get to the body dump site from there. Wondering if these local cops even bothered to check out that place.

I am now watching FOX34 and the police captain saying the body matching the description of Elizabeth was found around 5:30 and should be identified by tomorrow. Her family have been made aware.

I just came in on this today and this makes me so very very angry and sad. Why did it take so long to interview or check into this???? Even if an amber alert couldn't have been issued, although in this case I say it meets the criteria, why not issue an "endangered person" alert?? I said this earlier today but the poor baby, running down the hall with her shoes in her hands. If only she had created a scene, banged on every freaking door that she went past, yelled, anything.

I'm so sad and this was so senseless. SENSELESS.

I think LE fail Elizabeth.... it took them 2 weeks to interview that monster.
Sorry there no excuse for LE!

In the arrest warrant, Humberto Salinas Jr. stated to LE during his 1st interview, that "Elizabeth Ennis was like a daughter to me". :furious:

OMG my poor lil 9 yo needs to go to bed and I'm going to go read a bible story and love on him but I cannot tell you how much I want to choke someone right now. This is so sad and so senseless. I feel so bad for her family and to know that she was scared and who knows what else done to her. I hope the scum of the earth that did this to her never sees a breath of freedom again.

Odd but last night as I drove in and was sat at the lights at 19th and FM 179 (I think) I told myself to check out the FM roads as they looked decent and I could miss Loop 289 and the roadworks.

Easy access - how ironic.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back