GUILTY TX - Elizabeth Ennen, 15, Lubbock, 5 January 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No, I don't think they are the same. Another similarity in this case, is a dollar store sighting.

This is NOT the witness from the Dollar General store parking lot that was interviewed and shown on NG tonight. The witness if blonde and an "older" woman.

:furious: When did this hatred become ok in the word? I'm so tired of seeing these kids being disposed of like toilet paper.

ok sorry - needed to get that out :cry:

I took a look at the map, but could it be elsewhere on County Road 1700? I noticed that County Road 1700 crosses Hwy 84 a few miles SE of Shallowater, and that intersection is only about 19 minutes away - and there are points closer along County Road 1700 as it continues straight south away from 84. I was just wondering if there was a more exact location, or if could really be closer. That would make it alot more doable by one person, kwim?

Late Monday afternoon, Lubbock police discovered a body in northwest Lubbock County near County Road 1700 and FM 1729.

revised map:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...25,-101.939907&spn=0.036836,0.087032&t=h&z=13

I took a look at the map, but could it be elsewhere on County Road 1700? I noticed that County Road 1700 crosses Hwy 84 a few miles SE of Shallowater, and that intersection is only about 19 minutes away - and there are points closer along County Road 1700 as it continues straight south away from 84. I was just wondering if there was a more exact location, or if could really be closer. That would make it alot more doable by one person, kwim?

I am wondering where Elizabeth's home is in relation to the hotel and where the body was found. I don't know her home address, but if someone does could you please add it to the map?

NG has stated the body is that of Elizabeth :(
Even though she has not been identified.

The part that had me throw by little soft brick is when NG said what other young girl is missing:banghead:

Well NG how about Hailey Dunn:furious:

Body of "young female" found in northwest Lubbock County

Posted: January 24, 2011 - 7:10pm

Stevens also declined to comment on what led the department to the scene, more than six miles north of the Clovis Highway near County Road 1700.
A large-scale search by the department on Sunday used helicopters, horses and dogs.

http://lubbockonline.com/filed-online/2011-01-24/body-young-female-found-northwest-lubbock-county

Yes, it could be. I will look at the maps more closely.

6 Miles North of Clovis Highway

This just burns me up! Elizabeth looked like one of Texas' sweet and a little bit shy country girl from a small town. Priceless personality.
I hope he gets the DP.

I am SO sad to learn about a body found. OMG -- I just have no words :(

There are a couple of Bingo halls off of clovis road and the loop 289

Well quoteing myself...wonder if the bingo halls have video. These two bingo halls are nextdoor to each other

Yes, it could be. I will look at the maps more closely.

6 Miles North of Clovis Highway

Sorry - I deleted my post after seeing the part about "6 miles North of Clovis Hwy"... I think your map appears to be correct - and so the timeline is a little shady. But if they were all three arrested... then the other two could have assisted, correct?

I am wondering where Elizabeth's home is in relation to the hotel and where the body was found. I don't know her home address, but if someone does could you please add it to the map?

I don't know how to add to the map, but Elizabeth's home address can be found here:

http://anywhoyp.yellowpages.com/fin...terms[state]=TX&btnsubmit.x=39&btnsubmit.y=18

If you click on the map at the above link and zoom out you can see that the motel and this address are not very far apart.

Okay, y'all...this is my first "rodeo" at this. I am crying. I never thought in a million years that something I thought or posted would matter or be right. I am heartbroken...she looks just like my 11 y/o daughter...OMG.... :(

I'm jumping in here very late and I know how that is to sleuth a case from Day One and have a newbie come in with misinformation or old information... I'm going to go back and read so I'll be up to date. :)

Well quoteing myself...wonder if the bingo halls have video. These two bingo halls are nextdoor to each other

I wonder if this ever went to Bingo? Did Humberto meet up with another perp and set up a trade with Elizabeth? Does Carmen have a connection to all of this? I hope LE checks Humberto's cell for pings and calls.

I'm not from Lubbock but happen to be here tonight. Ticker tape running at the bottom of my CBS screen says a body has been found in Northwest Lubbock but too early to say if this is Elizabeth Ennen.

A reference was given and when it comes back on I will post the link.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back