GUILTY TX - Elizabeth Ennen, 15, Lubbock, 5 January 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh dear. :(

I was so hoping that they would find her in time...that there was still hope.

Prayers go out to Elizabeth's family and friends...especially her mother.

It is sickening to think of Elizabeth trying to run away from this subhuman...and not being able to do so. I don't know how her mom will bear the thought of that, I know I don't want to see the video, just imagining it is horrifying and nightmarish.

LE will have a lot to answer for in how they handled this case; time of death will be important, as far as determining if she could have been saved.

I am thinking either someone cooperated to some extent to give LE an idea where to search, or they turned up witnesses or video of his vehicle and went from there, aka Jonathan Foster.

It has been a hideous month or so for children in Texas...Elizabeth, Jonathan, Hailey, and who knows how many more. Clearly, the death penalty is not stopping people from committing these worst of crimes. It's hard to know if there is even an answer anymore.

Even the mere look of this guy...I hate to say it, but his mug shot could be in the dictionary under "dangerous/violent/run...and she tried.

Bless her family, and any truly innocent members of his...

I think LE fail Elizabeth.... it took them 2 weeks to interview that monster.
Sorry there no excuse for LE!

I know we aren't supposed to bash LE but I agree. I hope every officer involved takes every missing person/child case in a different light from now on.

This makes me mad. Such a beautiful girl.

I think LE fail Elizabeth.... it took them 2 weeks to interview that monster.
Sorry there no excuse for LE!

Nope, there's no excuse. If the lady at dollar general had known that a girl was missing she would have reported the sighting. There's lots of menacing looking bald men around town, but the lady was too politically correct to say that she wondered why a pretty young girl would be with such an older druggie gangster looking male who obviously wasn't the dad and might have been holding her arm. I didn't like the way the NG show was blaming this woman when it's really the police who failed, because the woman probably thought of some things she noticed later the next day after seeing the missing person report.

In the arrest warrant, Humberto Salinas Jr. stated to LE during his 1st interview, that "Elizabeth Ennis was like a daughter to me". :furious:

"WAS" Past tense?? Thank goodness his other children don't have to experience his parenting skills any more. :maddening:

166844_174720222570008_173465519362145_352583_8152516_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=174720222570008&set=a.174736079235089.37681.173465519362145

What a beautiful girl! I wonder if these three have a "plan" they use to meet young women at the dollar stores and abduct them off for trade. Lure them in for babysitting fees...I can totally see that. The three of them "working" and being very convincing to a young unsuspecting girl. I gather if Elizabeth was III girlfriend, III may have befriended Elizabeth and she was calling him her "bf". Somehow this doesn't feels like the Humberto(s) first offense. IMO

I'm not understanding why they took her purse back to her house? Why do that? Why alert her mother?

I think they brought the purse back to make it seem as though they had dropped her off without incident...the purse was kind of an "alibi".

Okay - I've read everything from the first post. I wonder if the purse was taken to the mom so the cell phone ping would put him in the vicinity of her home, as an alibi to back him up when he said that he had dropped her off earlier...? Of course, it would depend on how much time passed between the so-called "drop off" and then taking the purse back. He could have said he got a few blocks away and turned around - which would still be the same tower.

Of course, that would involve some foresight - and I don't know if he put that much thought into it. Otherwise, I have no idea why he would take the purse back.

I'm so sorry, you guys, and my thoughts and prayers go out to Elizabeth's family. I've been watching this thread, and even though it seemed unlikely there would be a different outcome, this is still like a kick in the stomach.

Oh fer crying out loud!! WTH was VE doing at that hotel?????????

Really really want to know too, whose children were in that motel room and I hope like heck they are now in protective custody, HOPEFULLY away from ANY family members until this sordid mess is sorted out.
And it might not be a bad idea for the VE's other children to be also....since a father has never been mentioned or alluded to.

WTH do these parents of missing kids have to lie, dance around and NOT tell the darn truth about stuff to begin with?
Do they not know the TRUTH is gonna come out eventually???

I am so mad I want to put these irresponsible parents In a showtime boot camp

What lie(s) did Elizabeth's mother tell? tia

In my opinion if the body in Shallowater is truly EE she had to have been moved after the night of the 4th / morning of the 5th. There is not enough time in the video timeline to allow for this distance of travel.

I said earlier I hoped LE looked at more video than just that night. Hopefully cell pings helped to pinpoint.

IF this is truly Elizabeth I am so sorry for the family and this is not the outcome I wanted to see in this case.

In my opinion if the body in Shallowater is truly EE she had to have been moved after the night of the 4th / morning of the 5th. There is not enough time in the video timeline to allow for this distance of travel.

I said earlier I hoped LE looked at more video than just that night. Hopefully cell pings helped to pinpoint.

IF this is truly Elizabeth I am so sorry for the family and this is not the outcome I wanted to see in this case.

I agree. But was she moved that night or later? Seems that there's something of interest at the other location (5600 Block of Elm Street) where there seems to be an abandoned warehouse? I wonder if she was taken there that night and moved later. I just hope that she wasn't kept alive for a prolonged period of time... :(

What a beautiful girl! I wonder if these three have a "plan" they use to meet young women at the dollar stores and abduct them off for trade. Lure them in for babysitting fees...I can totally see that. The three of them "working" and being very convincing to a young unsuspecting girl. I gather if Elizabeth was III girlfriend, III may have befriended Elizabeth and she was calling him her "bf". Somehow this doesn't feels like the Humberto(s) first offense. IMO

Hmmm Dollar store and a hotel mention in Hailey case too!

I have to see how the Dollar Store sighting turns out. We need to see the time of death! (gosh that was hard to type :.(

The map from C-city to Lubbock even if two hours away to close for comfort to
me.

Two missing girls just days apart...in fact it making my stomach hurrt!

I sure hope that they ask him where he was on Dec 28? Do you know anything about a little girl missing In C-city:maddening:

I agree. But was she moved that night or later? Seems that there's something of interest at the other location (5600 Block of Elm Street) where there seems to be an abandoned warehouse? I wonder if she was taken there that night and moved later. I just hope that she wasn't kept alive for a prolonged period of time... :(

IMO she was moved later. There is nothing in the timeline that night that would allow for that distance of travel based on the video account. Perhaps this could be the second trip to dispose of her belongings? Maybe she was placed there and he went back another day to move the body to a further distance. Either way I'm inclined to believe he put her somewhere that night and went back to move her. Again IF this discovery is truly Elizabeth.

What lie(s) did Elizabeth's mother tell? tia

:waitasec:I don't think she lie...

I feel bad also that there was a few media on Elizabeth when Hailey was all over news and Elizabeth's mom was trying to get attention for Elizabeth. :(

I have a feeling she was killed within that 28 minute window and her body left out on Elm St. until he had time to move her to the more remote location. She was so shaken and scared. He knew she would tell her mother what he had done to her.

No, I never want to see the video. Just reading the description was heartbreaking. It reminds me of little Shaniyah Davis being carried from that motel, an image which haunts me to this day.

Hmmm Dollar store and a hotel mention in Hailey case too!

I have to see how the Dollar Store sighting turns out. We need to see the time of death! (gosh that was hard to type :.(

The map from C-city to Lubbock even if two hours away to close for comfort to
me.

Two missing girls just days apart...in fact it making my stomach hurrt!

I sure hope that they ask him where he was on Dec 28? Do you know anything about a little girl missing In C-city:maddening:
Right, there are similarities here. The location of interest above: a warehouse mention on Elm Street could be the trade area. Was it mentioned how far Elm was from the Carriage motel? I also agree that 2 hours is nothing if this is a "crime" family targeting young women.

Right, there are similarities here. The location of interest above: a warehouse mention on Elm Street could be the trade area. Was it mentioned how far Elm was from the Carriage motel? I also agree that 2 hours is nothing if this is a "crime" family targeting young women.

The Elm Street location is 1.6 miles or 5 minutes away from the Carriage Motel. Plenty of time to take her, kill her and dump her within the 28 minute window he had.

I feel bad also that there was a few media on Elizabeth when Hailey was all over news and Elizabeth's mom was trying to get attention for Elizabeth. :(
I was thinking about that, too, tfrohning. It seems so unfair, in a way. You have to wonder why one mother was given so much air time when there are so many other parents crying out for someone to listen. Why is it that I only became aware of Elizabeth's disappearance a few days ago, yet I'm here every night? I do know that whenever I spend too much time reading one missing child case, I'm thinking that there are others I should be reading. There are just so da*n many!

Well, I think if you look at the Map, it will be obvious what has gone on here. :(

5600 Elm in Lubbock, is 1.2 Miles (pretty much across the Road) from the Carriage House Motel. 4 minutes

He must have kept her there, then moved her to the recovery location later. :(

This fits with the 28 Minute window between video captures at the CHM.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=912+East+Slaton+Road,+Lubbock,+TX+79404-5800+(Carriage+House)&daddr=5600+Elm+Ave,+Lubbock,+TX+79404&hl=en&geocode=FZ2m_wEdxkPu-SEzf_yFqhvfPQ%3BFbHU_wEdFy3u-Sknszid92z-hjHltg1WWwsTVg&mra=pd&mrcr=0&sll=33.570909,-101.839755&sspn=0.124721,0.3368&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=15

IMO because LE considered her a runaway.

She was 15 years old.
Had a mental disorder and on medication per Mom.
Was allowed to date a 19 year old (sketchy IMO) individual.
Babysat for a long time family friend of whom the family apparently trusted.

IMO LE should always go back to the last place seen alive and start from there. The video was right there to be seen on the 5th. No one (verified) saw her after the 4th except for the perp.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back