GUILTY TX - Elizabeth Ennen, 15, Lubbock, 5 January 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Near as I can figure, the 19 year old is "the III" and the father is "Jr."

Does that make sense?

OK, I doubt the other 2 are related and certainly aren't tied into Elizabeth's case. One has been in since 8/26/2010 on lots of charges relating to fraud and credit card abuse. The other one was arrested on 1/7/11 and it looks like he was arrested for criminal non-support (?).

Near as I can figure, the 19 year old is "the III" and the father is "Jr."

Does that make sense?

Grandfather would be the 1st

Father Jr. the second

and he would be the 3rd

and if he had a son by the same name

he would be the 4th.

So this MAY be her boyfriend's father or relative? The address matches the motel? Good God...

So this MAY be her boyfriend's father or relative? The address matches the motel? Good God...

So it looks like he was one of the people 'driving her home.' Instead, they go to her home @ 1:30 am and wake up her mother and say " Here's your girls purse. She's not home? That's weird cuz we dropped her off here 15 minutes ago." Really ?

Yep I think we all know where this one is going

Yep, this isn't looking too good...My husband is from a small town outside of Lubbock and did all of his running around and "partying" in Lubbock. We still have family and friends in the area (in fact my hubbie was there last weekend). This is NOT a good part of town as someone else on here stated.

So it looks like he was one of the people 'driving her home.' Instead, they go to her home @ 1:30 am and wake up her mother and say " Here's your girls purse. She's not home? That's weird cuz we dropped her off here 15 minutes ago." Really ?

It wouldn't surprise me if that's just the story they are telling. My thoughts are they never took her home. The part of the story about the purse might be accurate, but I just bet they never took her back home.

Poor Elizabeth...please let her be held captive but alive...:(

well I wonder how channel 11 is gonna feel now that they didn't keep this in the forefront...
runaway my hiney...

sorry, really feeling snarkey right this minute...
15 yrs old for gosh sakes...older BF? ugh
and she is STILL missing

The only one showing up in custody is the JR. 45 yr. old.

I know when the uncle was posting he said that the info is the 19 year old sons... and the picture is of the dad so I think there may be a mix up.

He said there will be more on the news tonight.

IMO... they both have been arrested... just from reading what uncle posted.

I can't find where the address matches the motel on the link, I can't click on "public info sheet" can someone cut and paste?

Here ya go waddles-
copy & paste from-https://apps.co.lubbock.tx.us/jailrosters/viewbs.aspx

NAME: SALINAS, HUMBERTO MALDONADO JR

ADDRESS: 912 E SLATON #113
LUBBOCK, TX 79404

COMMITMENT DATE: 1/22/2011 TIME: 07:40:09

Here ya go waddles-
copy & paste from-https://apps.co.lubbock.tx.us/jailrosters/viewbs.aspx

NAME: SALINAS, HUMBERTO MALDONADO JR

ADDRESS: 912 E SLATON #113
LUBBOCK, TX 79404

COMMITMENT DATE: 1/22/2011 TIME: 07:40:09