Still Missing TX - Erika Gaytan, 29, concert at El Paso County Coliseum, 13 July 2019 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If you go to her Facebook page today those posts at the concert mentioned by MSM are not there. The last post is July 11, two days before she went missing. https://www.facebook.com/HermosaBebe

Could she have made those posts from the concert only visible to her friends? Perhaps they were not public posts so that is why we can't see them? Or is everything on fb public these days? It's been a long, long time since I was on fb...

The man she was on the date with told police she had called for an Uber.

29-Year-Old Texas Mother Missing After Going on Date; Man Says She Vanished After Calling for Uber

66645696_10157765755869239_1319092818626478080_n.jpg

She called for a an Uber but no concert time of when?

Late night or early morning is a general timeframe. If the date knew she called an Uber then you’d think he would know when exactly.

Curious what he did after they parted ways.

CBS4 Local
4 hrs ·
DEVELOPING: El Paso Fire Department recovered a body at the 10710 block of Socorro Road shortly after 3 p.m. Saturday afternoon.

SOCORRO, Texas — A female’s body was discovered floating along a canal in Socorro on Saturday, according to a spokesman with the city of Socorro.
The body was discovered in the canal along Passmore Road at approximately 4:30 p.m.
Unidentified female body discovered in Socorro

Is this is the area she is missing in?

this was before she even went missing though.

Ugh, so very disappointing to see very little about her. However, I am really hoping that LE is working non-stop in the background. I do wonder if her date's name has been made public. I have looked but unable to find anything. Just curious.

Missing Texas Mom Is 'Endangered' After Vanishing After Date at Concert, Say Police

The 29-year-old had gone out on a date that night to a concert at the El Paso County Coliseum, according to her friends and family, reports El Paso TV station KVIA.

Posts to her Facebook page showed Gaytan was enjoying the “El Reencuentro Norteno” concert at the venue, from which she was seen leaving.

But her date, who has not been publicly named by police, said the pair went their separate ways at the Coliseum and Gaytan called for an Uber ride, according to KVIA.

She’s not been seen or heard from since.

After initially accepting a missing persons report, police said they did not suspect foul play.

Police subsequently reported they have “information that she could be in danger,” officials said, reports the El Paso Times.

Where is she! I wonder why the cops have not confirmed or denied the Uber. I wonder why her date’s name isn’t out there. Someone mentioned that her family looked for her in a specific area and wondered why. I sure would like to know what led them that direction. Maybe they could see her location from her phone? I want her to get more attention!

By now LE has:

Video from before and after the concert
They have asked to look at the dates phone and checked on his story
They have started the process of getting records from Uber or already have them and are questioning the driver
They have pinged her phone (she is considered endangered so they can get the phone company to do that expedited)
They have gone to the last place her phone was active

Do you think Erika got in a car she thought was an Uber and it wasn’t and the driver of that vehicle harmed her? This is what happened to the other young lady who was murdered recently by a guy falsely claiming to be an Uber driver.

I’m very sorry to say I am not feeling positive this case is going to have a good outcome. There is no way Erika would not have got in touch with her son for so long if she could.

If you go to her Facebook page today those posts at the concert mentioned by MSM are not there. The last post is July 11, two days before she went missing. https://www.facebook.com/HermosaBebe
Just joining today so forgive me if this has already been hashed out. Isn't it possible that we can only see certain posts as "outsiders" or people that are not friends with her? Many times when viewing a strangers page or a non-friend on facebook (depending on their privacy settings) the only thing you can see publicly are when they updated their profile pictures - which is all I can see on her page, just a stream of pictures, presumably from uploads or profile pic changes - sometimes you can view a few statuses, again depending on THEIR privacy settings not on yours. Some people even have it set where you can or can't see if other people post on their wall/tag them but you can see what they post themselves or vice versa. I'm just curious is the statement that her posts after July 11th are gone as if they were previously there/viewable or is this just because WE can't see it. Have her friends actually said that some of her posts are missing? Also if she recorded the concert "live" I don't think that would be viewable to everyone. But I'm seeing that she apparently posted photo (or video) of the actual concert and then also a pic of herself from the bathroom at the concert venue?

I do have to agree with a much earlier post upthread about how fast some other cases threads move in comparison to others. It's hard to claim favoritism but it does seem that some catch on in popularity much more than others. However, I think location and how much information is available upon announcement plays a role as well. In the ML case she was much more present online (likely attributed to her age and college culture) with multiple accounts and public information, it was easy for people to start piecing stories and theories together on day one. I think with different people and different geographical locations, different digital habits, etc there will always be varying results.

More info on this would be so helpful. When they say “on a date” it makes me feel like she had just met this guy. NamUs clearly says boyfriend, but I really doubt that or his name would probably be out there. What concerns me is the text at 1:08 to a friend saying she was heading home - if she had an argument with this guy and left in foot or to call an uber, she would’ve elaborated via text or called her friend, because women like to vent. He could easily have sent that text.
This won’t end well, sadly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back