GUILTY TX - Ethan Couch 'Affluenza Teen' DUI driver who killed four gets probation, 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, which one do you think they are in?

Afghanistan, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Armenia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia and

Herzegovina, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, the Central

African Republic, Chad, Mainland China, Comoros, Congo (Kinshasa), Congo (Brazzaville), Cuba, Djibouti, Equatorial

Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Indonesia, Ivory Coast, Kazakhstan,

Kosovo, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands,

Mauritania, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, North Korea, Niger,

Oman, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé & Príncipe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia,

Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu,

Vatican, Vietnam or Yemen.

It won't matter. None of them will be far enough.........

Not sure why, but I am feeling blue. Fate is a fickle thing & so far it has favored the Couch family. I don't understand why, but it is time for justice for the families of the victims. Please, God, let it happen.

He will not get away with this. He will not be getting a slap on the wrist this time.
He is facing years in prison........

People want this young man caught and charged with what many thought he should have got in the first place which was a sentence of years in prison.

He has screwed himself up big time this time.

jmo.

AND........ I hope the victims families get to make statements when he is sentenced to prison time.

jmo

The majority of these places do not sound like a good place to go.

The eastern European countries, including the former USSR states, are not too bad. Also Tunisia and Morocco might be destinations they might favor. The latter two are popular vacation destinations for Europeans and the Couches wouldn't stand out too much, if at all, while at the same not having to fit in, either. They could easily pose as just your average tourists there.

Afghanistan, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Armenia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia and

Herzegovina, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, the Central

African Republic, Chad, Mainland China, Comoros, Congo (Kinshasa), Congo (Brazzaville), Cuba, Djibouti, Equatorial

Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Indonesia, Ivory Coast, Kazakhstan,

Kosovo, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands,

Mauritania, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, North Korea, Niger,

Oman, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé & Príncipe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia,

Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu,

Vatican, Vietnam or Yemen.

My guess is Morocco, the Maldives, or Cuba. Access to luxury accommodations, alcohol and prescriptions drugs will be a necessity. I suppose they could commission a private yacht.

I'm betting on Cuba. It should be easy enough to slip in & they could live like royalty for pennies on the $. They may even have an ocean front villa. Wonder if the U.S. Marshal's Service ever send out bounty hunters?

They don’t look to me, like the type to hide out in Cuba. I’d bet they're in some place a little bit more luxurious.

The majority of these places do not sound like a good place to go.

The Marshall Islands or Micronesia would be my choice to run to. If thats where they went, I have no idea.

Well, I don't think the mother has any skills and I'm sure Ethan wouldn't want to get his hands dirty with hard labour, so they will run out of money and have no way of acquiring more. I'm sure the cops have the father and his business under a microscope, I don't think one dime will not be followed.

I've been a member here for a while, but this is my first post. I'm fascinated by the story and just want to add my two cents worth. Several people have mentioned that they might go to Cuba. I disagree. Cuba is in the process of normalizing relations with the US. Would they really want to risk all those tourist and other dollars because of some idiot kid who killed four people and his loony mother? If they did go there and the Cuban government found out I think they'd hand them over in a heart beat. I don't think they'd have any sympathy for those two and it's not like they'd be there for political reasons. Again, just my two cents.

Well, I don't think the mother has any skills and I'm sure Ethan wouldn't want to get his hands dirty with hard labour, so they will run out of money and have no way of acquiring more. I'm sure the cops have the father and his business under a microscope, I don't think one dime will not be followed.

They have a lot if money. It would take them years to run out of money. I traveled in Japan for six months, with nothing but the cash in my wallet, and Japan is a pretty expensive place. In third world countries I could have traveled for years. I’m sure they have a lot more money with them, then I had.

I've been a member here for a while, but this is my first post. I'm fascinated by the story and just want to add my two cents worth. Several people have mentioned that they might go to Cuba. I disagree. Cuba is in the process of normalizing relations with the US. Would they really want to risk all those tourist and other dollars because of some idiot kid who killed four people and his loony mother? If they did go there and the Cuban government found out I think they'd hand them over in a heart beat. I don't think they'd have any sympathy for those two and it's not like they'd be there for political reasons. Again, just my two cents.

I agree. I think it’s highly unlikely that they went to Cuba. In the past Cuba may have been a good place for Americans to hide out, but those days are done.

Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican, Vietnam or Yemen.

Many of the countries highlighted have a good deal of english speaking citizens and communities established. Some of them are pretty much vacation spots for wealthy tourists.

Anywhere in South America would also be a pretty good choice. Although they do have extradition treaties with the U.S., they don't always honor them and rarely will extradite their own citizens or somebody with dual citizenship status, especially the wealthy ones. The problem in this case is that these are not hardened violent criminals on the lam, so the threat to the involved countries citizens would be minimized and marginal. Getting serial killers and mass murderers extradited is a lot easier, seeing how the other countries don't want them around either.

It won't matter. None of them will be far enough.........

Archangel7, since you are a verified LE, it gives me comfort to know that you are confident they will be apprehended. Thank you!

Archangel7, since you are a verified LE, it gives me comfort to know that you are confident they will be apprehended. Thank you!

It will be unlikely that a Mom and a teenage son will be successful on the run for any length of time.
Remember the US Marshal Service operates the Witness Protection Program and as such has vast experience in "hiding" witnesses in the public. This gives them unique insight on where someone hiding would likely reveal themselves and where to look.

:wagon:

What are the odds dad actually has no idea where either are ? Has he had a polygraph ?

https://www.facebook.com/tarrantcountysheriff/?fref=ts

Tarrant County Sheriff's Office added 3 new photos.
13 mins ·
MESSAGE FROM SHERIFF DEE ANDERSON:
The Tarrant County Sheriff's Office and the United States Marshals are searching for a missing truck belonging to Tonya Lynette Pope Couch.
Tonya Couch, born April 26, 1967 is now listed as a missing person in all relevant national databases. Tonya may be in the company of her son Ethan Anthony Couch, 18 wanted on a Directive to Apprehend from the 323rd District Court in Tarrant County, Texas.
The missing vehicle is a black 2011 Ford F-150 pick-up truck with special Harley Davidson edition badging with 23 inch chrome wheels displaying TEXAS License Plate BC-50945. The picture below is an actual photograph of the vehicle. Tonya Couch's vehicle has crease-like damage to the passenger side real panel.
The second photo shows a similar make and model truck with 23 inch wheels.
Anyone with information on the location of the truck or the whereabouts of Ethan Anthony Couch or Tonya Lynette Pope Couch please call 1-800-336-0102 FREE for US Marshals or 817-884-1213. - Dee Anderson

Dee Anderson re: Tonya being a suspect
Says he cannot say that but they have a very strong suspicion that she is .

" If we can find out that she is involved, we intend to charge her and prosecute her fully ''

The eastern European countries, including the former USSR states, are not too bad. Also Tunisia and Morocco might be destinations they might favor. The latter two are popular vacation destinations for Europeans and the Couches wouldn't stand out too much, if at all, while at the same not having to fit in, either. They could easily pose as just your average tourists there.
Tunisia had terrorist shootings recently and Morocco well I would consider it a hotbed as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisy24