GUILTY TX - Ethan Couch 'Affluenza Teen' DUI driver who killed four gets probation, 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tunisia had terrorist shootings recently and Morocco well I would consider it a hotbed as well.

I've been to Morocco. It's an ok place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there unless it was in one of the royal palaces.

What are the odds dad actually has no idea where either are ? Has he had a polygraph ?

JMO, but I suspect he has a very good idea of where they are. I don't suppose he can be forced to have a polygraph so I'm guessing that the hasn't had one.

https://www.facebook.com/tarrantcountysheriff/?fref=ts

Tarrant County Sheriff's Office added 3 new photos.
13 mins ·
MESSAGE FROM SHERIFF DEE ANDERSON:
The Tarrant County Sheriff's Office and the United States Marshals are searching for a missing truck belonging to Tonya Lynette Pope Couch.
Tonya Couch, born April 26, 1967 is now listed as a missing person in all relevant national databases. Tonya may be in the company of her son Ethan Anthony Couch, 18 wanted on a Directive to Apprehend from the 323rd District Court in Tarrant County, Texas.
The missing vehicle is a black 2011 Ford F-150 pick-up truck with special Harley Davidson edition badging with 23 inch chrome wheels displaying TEXAS License Plate BC-50945. The picture below is an actual photograph of the vehicle. Tonya Couch's vehicle has crease-like damage to the passenger side real panel.
The second photo shows a similar make and model truck with 23 inch wheels.
Anyone with information on the location of the truck or the whereabouts of Ethan Anthony Couch or Tonya Lynette Pope Couch please call 1-800-336-0102 FREE for US Marshals or 817-884-1213. - Dee Anderson

I am extremely pleased to see they are taking this seriously. When located they need to prosecute both of them. I just hope money doesn't buy them freedom a second time. :gaah:

I just read that the mother's pickup is missing. If they had flown somewhere wouldn't they have parked it at the airport? If they had it would have been found by now. That leads me to the possibility that they may be either hiding in some remote part of the US or have driven it to Mexico or Canada. Does anybody know if the mother is bi-lingual? I don't know her background.

I just read that the mother's pickup is missing. If they had flown somewhere wouldn't they have parked it at the airport? If they had it would have been found by now. That leads me to the possibility that they may be either hiding in some remote part of the US or have driven it to Mexico or Canada. Does anybody know if the mother is bi-lingual? I don't know her background.

I don't know. Right now I'm wondering if she had any close relatives like parents, siblings, aunts & uncles. However, I'm sure LE already know, unless 'hubby' has neglected giving them this info.

JMO, I don't think a trip into Mexico in a personal vehicle would be very safe for a lone female & young man. You have to remember that large sections of Mexico are controlled by drug cartels & they kill people just for recreational activity...........no other reason needed. It would have taken them a while to travel to the Rivera Maya or other tourists destination where they would be relatively safe. I, personally, wouldn't want to risk it. However, mom might not be thinking rationally. I really think they likely left Texas on an impulse when the beer pong party hit the internet. Sure, they had thought about making a run for it before Ethan could be declared an adult in Feb. 2016, but probably hadn't had time to plan thoroughly for unlimited funds or final destination before the party hit the news. My hope is that their flight was just a knee jerk reaction which should, hopefully, make them easier to find.

I was thinking this afternoon that if they used the truck would they be smart enough to use cash for gas and expenses? Any credit card purchases would give them away. I'm wondering if they're holed up in some vacation cabin in the area or with friends or family. It might be a long shot, but stranger things have happened. And they said that the house was cleaned out of furniture except for a pinball machine. Who hauled it away and where did they take it? I haven't heard. And that was a fancy truck. If it's on the roads it should not be hard for someone who knows cars and trucks to spot.

And another thought that just came to me. How much, if any experience do those two have at international travel? It might be a lot easier for them to be in an area they know, possibly with the help of people they know. Again, this is just a thought I'm throwing out.

I was thinking this afternoon that if they used the truck would they be smart enough to use cash for gas and expenses? Any credit card purchases would give them away. I'm wondering if they're holed up in some vacation cabin in the area or with friends or family. It might be a long shot, but stranger things have happened. And they said that the house was cleaned out of furniture except for a pinball machine. Who hauled it away and where did they take it? I haven't heard. And that was a fancy truck. If it's on the roads it should not be hard for someone who knows cars and trucks to spot.

I'm hoping they are checking the ports and airports and the border for that truck to be in some parking garage .

Tunisia had terrorist shootings recently and Morocco well I would consider it a hotbed as well.

That is true, but they are still major tourist destinations, as is Turkey.

They would not stand out at all. High end hotels, all conveniences available, English speaking, lots of other tourists this time of year.

I'm hoping they are checking the ports and airports and the border for that truck to be in some parking garage .

I just now read on Yahoo news that the Couch family has their own Cessna airplane, but I'm sure LE has already checked that out.

I just now read on Yahoo news that the Couch family has their own Cessna airplane, but I'm sure LE has already checked that out.

Oh that's interesting. Much better idea to go on the run in a private plane, than a pick-up truck, I think. I also like D H-J's idea above of hiding out in someone's vacation cabin.

The truck was confusing me a bit. Not much room to lug around a bunch of belongings for the long haul, unless you want to take the chance on getting your stuff wet. I'm assuming this 'back-up/escape' plan was mapped out much longer than spur of the moment. With a kid like that, the parent's had to know he would eventually screw it up in the 10yr probationary period, and running was obviously an option. I'm just surprised the mom hasn't received any charges yet. Another thing that makes me think it was well planned out since LE hasn't found the evidence yet. Or maybe they are going to let her use the "affluenza" defense too, lol. jmo

Mexico. It does not matter if one speaks Spanish in Mexico, and for Texans, it is like taking off for a long weekend. I speak as a Texan, who spent many, many adventures in Mexico.

I am sure they went to Mexico and I am sure they drove.

Of course I am sure of my own opinion.

And another thought that just came to me. How much, if any experience do those two have at international travel? It might be a lot easier for them to be in an area they know, possibly with the help of people they know. Again, this is just a thought I'm throwing out.

Mexico.

Can you cross the border with all that luggage filled with affluenza?

Oh that's interesting. Much better idea to go on the run in a private plane, than a pick-up truck, I think. I also like D H-J's idea above of hiding out in someone's vacation cabin.

The truck was confusing me a bit. Not much room to lug around a bunch of belongings for the long haul, unless you want to take the chance on getting your stuff wet. I'm assuming this 'back-up/escape' plan was mapped out much longer than spur of the moment. With a kid like that, the parent's had to know he would eventually screw it up in the 10yr probationary period, and running was obviously an option. I'm just surprised the mom hasn't received any charges yet. Another thing that makes me think it was well planned out since LE hasn't found the evidence yet. Or maybe they are going to let her use the "affluenza" defense too, lol. jmo

This is my truck, and it holds more than any car I have owned. I could easily pack enough in the cab of this truck for a month long vacation. That's not including the bed of my truck.

Truck001.jpg

I wish I had a better understanding of human nature. I entered college at 17 years old & of course met many new friends. Some of the people I met were kids of morally bankrupt people & they agonized over their parents actions on almost a daily basis. None of them was raised with any moral guidance but somehow they instinctively knew right from wrong. Is it possible people are born either with or without a conscience?

I wish I had a better understanding of human nature. I entered college at 17 years old & of course met many new friends. Some of the people I met were kids of morally bankrupt people & they agonized over their parents actions on almost a daily basis. None of them was raised with any moral guidance but somehow they instinctively knew right from wrong. Is it possible people are born either with or without a conscience?

Love an easy question in the early morning. :D It's a good question though.

Following is my personal layman's opinion and it and a $1 bill will get you a coffee at McDonald's: I think all people are born with the ability to distinguish right from wrong. Whether that ability fully develops or is entirely 'killed off' at some point, in my opinion depends on outside factors. I have no basis for thinking so other than... that's what I think. :cow:

I'm still wondering once he turns 19, if they can stack the charges against him for killing 4 people.

I read in an article posted here that they possibly could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisy24