GUILTY TX - Ethan Couch 'Affluenza Teen' DUI driver who killed four gets probation, 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, he changed his hair color, but I think the bad hair cut still gave him away. He really should have gotten a different hair style. LOL.

The Hair Cut: Either he cut it himself, obviously under the influence of some 80-proof fashion genie, or they thought it might make him look more like a native (bwaaahaahaa). I give it a D-. (Drunk minus reality). :D

Why can he not serve the remaining 8 years of his Sentence? He killed 4 people, probation failed, serve the rest of his time. I do not inderstand.

And the inital judge...hope he is gone!

Why can he not serve the remaining 8 years of his Sentence? He killed 4 people, probation failed, serve the rest of his time. I do not inderstand.

And the inital judge...hope he is gone!

She retired shortly after she was pai...errr sentenced him.:moo:

The Hair Cut: Either he cut it himself, obviously under the influence of some 80-proof fashion genie, or they thought it might make him look more like a native (bwaaahaahaa). I give it a D-. (Drunk minus reality). :D

Maybe Mama cut it when she dyed baby boy's hair. No offense to my own sweet mother, but that's almost exactly what my hair looked like throughout my childhood! LOL

I want to see the arrest photo of the mother.

I saw one last night on a couple of Twitter reports -- you could tell she had cut her hair -- length was just a few inches below her ears; it still appeared curly; but the tweeter said she was moving (on purpose) to distort it when the pic was shot. Just mainly a blur -- but now I don't see one out on Tweets anywhere... I'll try to find -- it worked -- she couldn't be recognized even by her loved ones (!), I'll bet, but the authorities may have a better one now. Arrggghhh, could you imagine trying to work with that woman on any level? Ick. JMHO.

Bonnie & Clyde, they ain't.

Brian Curtis Verified account ‏@BrianCurtisNBC5 [video=twitter;681941902288015360]https://twitter.com/BrianCurtisNBC5/status/681941902288015360[/video] Brian Curtis Retweeted ScottGordonNBC5
Follow @ScottGordonNBC5 for latest on #EthanCouch story from #PuertoVallarta. @NBCDFW
CXa8_O1W8AAA4-3.jpg

ScottGordonNBC5 @ScottGordonNBC5 This is low-rent hotel in Puerto Vallarta where Ethan Couch and his mother were arrested. @NBCDFW

I saw one last night on a couple of Twitter reports -- you could tell she had cut her hair -- length was just a few inches below her ears; it still appeared curly; but the tweeter said she was moving (on purpose) to distort it when the pic was shot. Just mainly a blur -- but now I don't see one out on Tweets anywhere... I'll try to find -- it worked -- she couldn't be recognized even by her loved ones (!), I'll bet, but the authorities may have a better one now. Arrggghhh, could you imagine trying to work with that woman on any level? Ick. JMHO.

Bonnie & Clyde, they ain't.

Here's the photo -- I found it in the WFAA article.

tc-mexico.jpg

Sorry it's so small, I haven't been able to find a bigger version of it. I'm looking forward to a REAL booking photo of TC in the hopefully near future!

Brian Curtis Verified account ‏@BrianCurtisNBC5 [video=twitter;681941902288015360]https://twitter.com/BrianCurtisNBC5/status/681941902288015360[/video] Brian Curtis Retweeted ScottGordonNBC5
Follow @ScottGordonNBC5 for latest on #EthanCouch story from #PuertoVallarta. @NBCDFW
CXa8_O1W8AAA4-3.jpg

ScottGordonNBC5 @ScottGordonNBC5 This is low-rent hotel in Puerto Vallarta where Ethan Couch and his mother were arrested. @NBCDFW

Thanks so much for posting this! They certainly were living in a dump.

I want them to tell him this so bad: "hey we couldn't have proven it was you in the video so you would have gotten off with a warning for that one but thanks for running."

CXa8_O1W8AAA4-3.jpg

They did say on CNN this afternoon that the building they were at was pretty crappy. But they also said they'd only been there a couple of days. I wonder where they were staying before that.

A Mexican immigration official told The Associated Press the two will return to the U.S. on Wednesday. The official, who is not authorized to be quoted by name, told Associated Press reporter E. Eduardo Castillo that there are no seats available on commercial flights to allow a Tuesday return.

The official said the Couches will stay at immigration facilities in Jalisco’s state capital, Guadalajara, where they will be given food and rooms with beds.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article52037270.html#storylink=cpy

"She said Oh no. Guadalajara won't do..."

Here's the photo -- I found it in the WFAA article.

attachment.php

Sorry it's so small, I haven't been able to find a bigger of it. I'm looking forward to a REAL booking photo of TC in the hopefully near future!

Yep, that's the one I saw. Thanks! I'll stop looking now. :)

Yes, I'd like to see that pretty face one more time. Who was the hair-stylist? "I'll do yours if you'll do mine," or what? They both lost. Poor little EC's forehead/bangs really do look like a drunk did it. Is hers as bad? What a pity, eh? :D

What a bleepeedy-bleeping role-model. But that's no excuse -- EC went to private school for at least a while -- surely he heard & saw people who were at least somewhat regular folks. SMH.

No excuses, buddy-boy, you've reached majority age -- grow up.

Thanks so much for posting this! They certainly were living in a dump.

Maybe the traveling Couches really like red, white, and mildew shades. <shiver>

Maybe they were just there sharing a fresh plate of sushi -- I can't see that woman sleeping in a place like that. But I hope they were.

Going back a few weeks, in the beer pong pic, was there a racial slur written on the table they were using? Sorry if this has already been discussed. I just re-saw that pic in a news story about the arrest and was "WTH? How did I not see THAT before?".

Anyhoo, well done, LE. Even though it appears Ethan will not receive what he deserves even after this latest debacle, at least mama will get a knot yanked in her tail. It's a start.

I do feel bad for making smart azz comments a little, simply because this was not some dumb azz kid who ALMOST hurt others with his stupid choices. He KILLED four innocent people and continues to ruin more lives.

That said, being a smart azz is how I cope with stuff that otherwise would make me want to choke a b.

With no previous criminal record, I wonder what Tonya's sentence will be. You can bet her attorney won't be court-appointed, as she and Hubby continue to fill the pockets of attorneys. On another note, Tonya seems to have devoted herself to Ethan and also isolated herself. Is there anyone who would visit her in the slammer?

The best thing Daddy could do would be to completely walk away.

If he aided and abetted, I hope he doesn't walk away. But I understand the sentiment. ;)

I'm sure we'll get a good photo of her when they release their US mugshots.

I wonder how much cash Mexican authorities found on them? For sure, they weren't spending excessively on housing.

As for the lovely amenities in which they were apprehended, even folks used to cushier lifestyles are not as picky when they are chompin down them pills.

Just an observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member