GUILTY TX - Ethan Couch 'Affluenza Teen' DUI driver who killed four gets probation, 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from its usefulness as evidence that the two were fleeing and wanted to stay hidden, the most delicious aspect of that doofus haircut is that it will be part of a permanent record! Splashed all over the internet and recorded for all time, thanks to whichever delighted LEO gets to snap his mug shot. Maybe they'll draw lots for the honor...

Maybe that was the reason for the call to papa.....

After all, he wasn't going to get a job to supplement their savings.... No skills, either, except maybe to be a fruit vendor?

Can he serve his sentence in a Mexican jail? Mommy too?

Joshua Hoyos ‏@JoshuaHoyos 1m1 minute ago Manhattan, NY
Jalisco State Prosecutor's Office: a phone call to order pizza to #EthanCouch's Puerto Vallarta condo is what tipped authorities off

https://twitter.com/JoshuaHoyos

snicker, condo...

EC's future cellmates are no doubt gloating over his naivété. Thrilled to bits in anticipation. A few lessons might be learned.... Solitary? General pop? Six of one half a dozen of the other? Giving him the silent treatment 24/7? Yelling at him 24/7? An "Oops, sorry I didn't mean to um touch you or anything like that....."? "Oops, by mistake, a human body fluid shot across the hall into your lunch"? "You musta made it happen!"? Big Ol' Boy is not going to appreciate a spoiled brat; probably licking his lips as we speak....This could be instructive, even for 120 days...

And that haircut and dye job in jail? Bwahahaha!

How NOT to be a fugitive...

We understand that Ethan, now 18, was handcuffed by Mexican officials inside the four-story white building at the corner of Argentina and Colombia streets at around 6 p.m. on Monday.

According to a police report issued by the Jalisco state prosecutors' office, the Couches used one of their phones to order pizza in their room, ABC News reported. A U.S. Marshals Service agent tipped authorities in Mexico about the location of the phone on Monday.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crim...42/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

"I want a pizza NOW, Mom. I'm tired of Mexican food."

"Okay, son."

Badda-bing.

Joshua Hoyos ‏@JoshuaHoyos Manhattan, NY Neighbors in Puerto Vallarta took this photo at the time #EthanCouch was arrested by Mexican authorities.
CXb6O9_UEAQJpKe.jpg

Mexican detectives started looking for them starting Dec. 24, before finally catching up with them at about 6 p.m. on Monday. The pair did not resist arrest.

Almaguer Ramirez told a news conference in Guadalajara, the capital of the Mexican state of Jalisco, that U.S. authorities knew the mother and son were in nearby Puerto Vallarta on the Pacific Coast.

Couch and his mother stayed first at a resort known as Los Tules, near the beach. Prosecutors say a woman who worked there helped authorities capture them.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...13ee94-ae8b-11e5-b281-43c0b56f61fa_story.html

Since is not a Mexican citizen, Mexico will just deport him. Much easier than extradition.

Since is not a Mexican citizen, Mexico will just deport him. Much easier than extradition.

Exactly my thoughts -- much less rojo tape and it doesn't take as long. Just a polite form of kicking him out of the country.

I guess the Couches are being flown to Texas tomorrow because there are no seats available today. I'll bet they've never flown coach before...Rude shock.:great:

More of the same, but a nice recap:

Officials: 'Affluenza' teen, mother planned flight to Mexico

Posted 8:38 p.m. yesterday
Updated 10:27 p.m. yesterday

FORT WORTH, Texas — A teen fugitive who's known for using an "affluenza" defense and his mother attempted to disguise themselves and disappear among the American tourists thronging a Mexican resort city for the holidays, but are now in custody and will be returned to the U.S. after a cellphone used to order pizza gave away their location, authorities said Tuesday.

Read more at http://www.wral.com/officials-afflu...ewsletter&utm_source=wral#Jy73sr3XufRMPTLL.99

Brian Curtis Verified account ‏@BrianCurtisNBC5 [video=twitter;681941902288015360]https://twitter.com/BrianCurtisNBC5/status/681941902288015360[/video] Brian Curtis Retweeted ScottGordonNBC5
Follow @ScottGordonNBC5 for latest on #EthanCouch story from #PuertoVallarta. @NBCDFW
CXa8_O1W8AAA4-3.jpg

ScottGordonNBC5 @ScottGordonNBC5 This is low-rent hotel in Puerto Vallarta where Ethan Couch and his mother were arrested. @NBCDFW

Well, that is not the type of place I was expecting them to be staying. LOL. $35 a night. The reviews for that place are great.

“NOISEY- Prostitutes everynite on Colombia Calle”
One star out of five. Reviewed May 6, 2013
I thought I was going to Like old Town/ Centro,... It Looks like th eCity Of Puerto Vallarta forgot where it all Started,... El Centro,.. MAny Old PV Families have their Businesses there and Live above their Businesses. Daytime is Hustle Bustle, Locals Making their Living,... NightTime,... Borderline,... Not Safe

“NOISEY- Prostitutes everynite on Colombia Calle”
Review of El Centro

:facepalm:The idiots could have picked up a cheapo, pre-paid cell phone in Mexico. How did they not think they were going to get caught using own cell phones?

Yeah, that just goes to show how their mindsets are disconnected from the real world.

Fugitivism 101
Rule #1-- Ditch your cellphone. Pronto.

I can only imagine the hootin' and hollerin' among the task forcers when they became aware that these clowns had broken the first rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrina