GUILTY TX - Ethan Couch 'Affluenza Teen' DUI driver who killed four gets probation, 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Mom have a criminal history? That's always a contributing factor. I wouldn't be surprised if she only got probation for her role. I mean, he is 18-years-old now (not going to College) so she is most likely no longer getting child support. Alimony? I don't know what the situation is? She probably has already blew through any divorce settlement (lump sum).

My main concern is that Ethan goes to PRISON for violating his probation and his charges are moved to ADULT court. No more excuses!

If I am going to be MAD about anything... it will be IF they are given bail. They are a known flight risk and they should remain in jail until their proper sentences are given.

Hi LolaMoon08! This article that BornDem kindly posted may help answer some of your questions. There have been prior run ins with LE with both dad and mom and EC. Including EC peeing in a Family Dollar parking lot with a 14 yr naked girl in the truck. It's a bit long but a great read.

http://www.dmagazine.com/publicatio...a-the-worst-parents-ever-ethan-couch?single=1

[video=twitter;681823175861092352]https://twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/681823175861092352[/video]

Looks like mom has her hair dyed too in this video.

They both look strung out. Disgusting.

In a normal setting, I might feel bad for this kid. Horrible parents. Truly horrible parents. However, he killed FOUR people and has never shown remorse at all. I would have had HOPE for him had he felt anything for the lives he took that night. Or the countless lives he changed forever (families of the deceased and those injured). He never cared at all.

Hi LolaMoon08! This article that BornDem kindly posted may help answer some of your questions. There have been prior run ins with LE with both dad and mom and EC. Including EC peeing in a Family Dollar parking lot with a 14 yr naked girl in the truck. It's a bit long but a great read.

http://www.dmagazine.com/publicatio...a-the-worst-parents-ever-ethan-couch?single=1

Wow, thanks for sharing. From your link '''He said that she’d threatened to commit suicide and that she referred to 9-year-old Ethan as her “protector.” At the time, Ethan slept most nights in a separate bed his mother moved into her bedroom. '''
This explains a lot.

Does Mom have a criminal history? That's always a contributing factor. I wouldn't be surprised if she only got probation for her role. I mean, he is 18-years-old now (not going to College) so she is most likely no longer getting child support. Alimony? I don't know what the situation is? She probably has already blew through any divorce settlement (lump sum).

My main concern is that Ethan goes to PRISON for violating his probation and his charges are moved to ADULT court. No more excuses!

If I am going to be MAD about anything... it will be IF they are given bail. They are a known flight risk and they should remain in jail until their proper sentences are given.

No alimony in Texas.

Is it just me or does it look like Ethan had otoplasty?

YESSSS! What a wonderful belated Christmas present to the public :happydance:
I just read the article about Ethan and his Mom being detained in Mexico!

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/29/us/affluenza-teen-ethan-couch-detained-in-mexico/

This makes me so happy that they were caught so fast! I felt sick when I read that previous news article that someone on here linked that was written by an expert who said that they predict that in one year they are going to be caught by using social media. I felt sick that this expert actually thought they could stay on the run for a year.

Is it just me or does it look like Ethan had otoplasty?

Forgive my ignorance, Cubby but what is otoplasty? I've noticed something seems 'off' in his mugshots, he looks much different in them than he did at trial. I assume he was clean and looked clean at trial and attributed the 'off' look in the mugshots to his substance/alcohol abuse.

Forgive my ignorance, Cubby but what is otoplasty? I've noticed something seems 'off' in his mugshots, he looks much different in them than he did at trial. I assume he was clean and looked clean at trial and attributed the 'off' look in the mugshots to his substance/alcohol abuse.

Nose job. ETA: I was wrong! Ears, oto=ears. :)

Ears pinned back.

He looks wasted in the Mexican mugshot.

I think this mom and son have proven that money can't buy you a brain.

I wonder if mom will continue to shield him by claiming she kidnapped him.

Looks like he had his ears tacked back. I compared to pics from his court days.:moo:

I compared also Irisha. :) I think Cubby is correct. Big difference! Makes me wonder if he possibly had any procedures scheduled in Mexico to further change his appearance. MOO

Thanks for schooling me on otoplasty everybody. I learned something new today!

It is VERY obvious that he has had some ear plastic surgery done.
I just made a side by side comparison to show his before and after results.

(Here is a link to both the before and after pictures I used. The before picture is from Tarrant County before he took off and made a run for it and the after pic is him arrested in Mexico :happydance: http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...-fugitive-ethan-couch-nabbed-mexico/78000860/)

Screenshot 2015-12-29 at 10.44.53 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member