GUILTY TX - Ethan Couch 'Affluenza Teen' DUI driver who killed four gets probation, 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he did have his ears done in Mexico it's a wonder he didn't end up Botched

Glad to see both he and Momma Darlin' have been located........How much time can the mother be given for aiding and abetting (if thats the correct term) ?

I wonder if mom will continue to shield him by claiming she kidnapped him.

Ooh, that's a good one. He's an adult but it will definitely be interesting to see the new ' defense'.

If he did have his ears done in Mexico it's a wonder he didn't end up Botched

Haha! True dat! I was wondering about Mexico because having plastic surgery in TX could possibly raise suspicion.

Dee Anderson " felt like the court system did not adequately punish him. '' " great amount of appreciation I have "' ( to marshall's office, da's office, state agencies and national agencies who assisted )

planned to disappear.....had something akin to a going away party before they left the country.

Dee Anderson "" Got information they had probably driven the pickup truck to the border and crossed over .......... they had planned to disappear .......... they even had something akin to a ' going away party' before they left town....... our suspicion his mother was helping him turned out to be true ....... the info really turned on about Christmas Eve "'

planned to disappear.....had something akin to a going away party before they left the country.

Which means people who attended said PARTY can be prosecuted too!

ETA And dad did not know ??????? I call BS .

They had a "going away party" Sheesh they proved my hashtag:jawdrop::D:D

It is VERY obvious that he has had some ear plastic surgery done.
I just made a side by side comparison to show his before and after results.

(Here is a link to both the before and after pictures I used. The before picture is from Tarrant County before he took off and made a run for it and the after pic is him arrested in Mexico :happydance: http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...-fugitive-ethan-couch-nabbed-mexico/78000860/)

View attachment 86271

I think his hair is just longer and fuller.

On Christmas Eve while we were with our families and baking and wrapping or what not, LEO's were getting good tips on EC and working those leads.
Think about that !

Mother to be charged with HINDERING APPREHENSION!

Oooh,, " our request of the court is to transfer his probation to the adult court where we no longer have to be concerned with the ' best interest of the child'.
Saying if we finished his sentence in the juvenile system, he would be able to be free on his 19th birthday which is April of 2016.
'.

Sherrif said all who provided tips would be protected. Jan 19 hearing to move his case from Juvenile court to adult court.

Does anyone know why his mom Tanya had the luxury of not having her picture released?
How did she manage that? Just because she didn't want her picture shown she got what she wanted???

"A picture of his mother, Tanya, was also released, showing her hair cut shorter than usual. The photo is blurry because she didn't want her picture taken."
- http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...-fugitive-ethan-couch-nabbed-mexico/78000860/

bl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member