GUILTY TX - Ethan Couch 'Affluenza Teen' DUI driver who killed four gets probation, 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3421122/Mexico-puts-affluenza-teen-plane-Texas.html

above link shows him in Dallas, in CUFFS

still looking for a local link with landing pictures

Interesting how his hair is still dark (even though his facial hair has grown out light in the other pic posted upthread). Did ec somehow manage to dye his hair in a Mexican jail? :dunno:

The thought of him being out in 120 days leaves me :stormingmad:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting how his hair is still dark (even though his facial hair has grown out light in the other pic posted upthread). Did ec somehow manage to dye his hair in a Mexican jail? :dunno:

The thought of him being out in 120 days leaves me :stormingmad:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As for his hair color, if you have enough money just about everything is available in a Mexican lockup of any kind.

Off topic a bit...does media not realize we want info on EC and other trials....too much on debates....just saying IMO :gaah:
I know! I already know whom I will and will not vote for. I have a friend who is obsessed with them right now. I told her she's got months to make up her mind.:rolleyes:

6PM broadcast news from nbcdfw.com The hearing to determine where Ethan will be jailed is scheduled for 10:30 CST am tomorrow morning. His attorneys expect him to be held in the juvenile detention center. They visited him this afternoon as well as his step-brother Steven McWilliams (the son TC is living with). Guess Ethan isn't lonely any more.:stormingmad:

6PM broadcast news from nbcdfw.com The hearing to determine where Ethan will be jailed is scheduled for 10:30 CST am tomorrow morning. His attorneys expect him to be held in the juvenile detention center. They visited him this afternoon as well as his step-brother Steven McWilliams (the son TC is living with). Guess Ethan isn't lonely any more.:stormingmad:

I wonder what words of wisdom mommy sent through her other son. Are the visits recorded, between glass partitions, between visitors and prisoners in juvenile? I am sure the lawyers get private sessions. Does any one know how he is monitored with visitors? Thanks

I wonder what words of wisdom mommy sent through her other son. Are the visits recorded, between glass partitions, between visitors and prisoners in juvenile? I am sure the lawyers get private sessions. Does any one know how he is monitored with visitors? Thanks

I have absolutely no clue. Sorry! My experience with jails is limited, thank God!

No, TJC states you have a right to "receive visitors", including private in person communication with parents".

TC is on house arrest. She can only leave the residents to meet with her probation officer. I cannot post a link, but I found it by googling conditions of her release.
She won't be seeing EC while he is in the detention center. I hope that part of his release will be that he is not allowed to have any contact with her.

TC is on house arrest. She can only leave the residents to meet with her probation officer. I cannot post a link, but I found it by googling conditions of her release.
She won't be seeing EC while he is in the detention center. I hope that part of his release will be that he is not allowed to have any contact with her.

I was wondering about that.

Are visitors dubject to search visiting juveniles? Can the be brought items like books etc. I am thinking if older son would try to sneak in letters etc.

EC half brother is not a parent, so that visit may be monitored if only parents have private visits (in response to enquiringgal)

We will have to wait and see what happens. I bet there are no cameras tomorrow so maybe media will be let in to write the update.

No restraints of any kind that I could see. The PD did not even hold onto him. I know, where could he run to, but normally I see some one holding an arm, or handcuffs.

From the pictures I saw, he was not handcuffed in Mexico. Probably because he had not committed any crime in Mexico. He was just being deported because he didn't have the proper travel documents.

He was handcuffed when he arrived at DFW, because that is the point where he was under arrest.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/83258119-story

Fox Dallas has a small video up with some info

the reporter said the choices for today are

1) stay in juvenile detention

2) released with rules under house arrest until next hearing to "someone"

3) transferred to adult jail now

Hearing on Feb. 19 to determine if his case will be transferred to adult courts with tougher restrictions

Awful, awful family......

Fred Couch's roofing and construction company, Cleburne Sheet Metal, was sued in 1996 over a roughly $100,000 debt.

Two plaintiff firms alleged he tried to move assets, and twice attempted to question him and Tonya Couch, court records show.

The couple failed to show up for both depositions. A judge sanctioned them and gave them a deadline to pay, which they missed by several weeks.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-teens-family-tangled-law.html#ixzz3yeRJI7vg
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

news from Dallas Fort Worth News this is a video only, highlights of video below

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/category/news/

video reporter said the EC attorney thinks EC will stay in Juvenile until his next hearing and then everything transferred to adult court where he will serve remainder of his probation

another independent attorney said things EC did 1) going to a party with drinking and 2) missing his date with probation officer were minor violations and he would not have done any extra time, but he fled is more serious and that the judge will probably detain him

Fox news on TV reports

No cameras
No sign of mom
Waiting for court to start, it will be quick
Fox is waiting for hearing to start

Ethan Couch will stay in juvenile custody at least until Feb. 19th hearing which could move case to adult court.

Juvenile judge Tim Menikos decides Ethan Couch will remain in juvenile detention center.

https://twitter.com/CarlaNWade

Ethan Couch will stay in juvenile custody at least until Feb. 19th hearing which could move case to adult court.

Juvenile judge Tim Menikos decides Ethan Couch will remain in juvenile detention center.

https://twitter.com/CarlaNWade

I'm sorry he won't be sent to the adult jail. At least the judge didn't turn him loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0