TX - Former Dallas Police Officer Amber Guyger, indicted for Murder of Botham Shem Jean #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way this was an accident imo. No way. There is no justification. She knowingly and intentionally caused the death and committed an act dangerous to human life. There can be no question. State does not have to prove motive.

They have not produced any witnesses nor evidence so far that shows she intentionally went to his apartment and killed him.

That is their whole case, that she knowingly and intentionally went to his apartment to kill him.

Yeah, same. Born & raised in Dallas, work and live here too....so not right across the street, MY BAD, but off the same street just 4 min. walking distance!! And just stating, for the victim to have door unlocked maybe he felt somewhat safe because of the police station being only 4 min away from him??!!
When I said I live in Dallas, it should have been, I love downtown Dallas. I fat fingered the key. Sorry. And I do agree he could have thought that, not having lived in Dallas all his life.
I only moved away 7 years ago. Growing up, downtown was where we shopped, went to movies, out to dinner. But it's just not the same, as I'm sure you know.

I don't think he purposefully left his door unsecured. I think it was a horrible accident and the first in what was to become a horrible night. I know I've thought my door was locked before only to find out it wasn't. I now always double check even when I'm sure it's locked. I hope others learn from this.

They have not produced any witnesses nor evidence so far that shows she intentionally went to his apartment and killed him.

That is their whole case, that she knowingly and intentionally went to his apartment to kill him.

I don't think that's there case at all. They aren't claiming she went there intentionally, but that once there she shot intentionally. moo

There's no way this was an accident imo. No way. There is no justification. She knowingly and intentionally caused the death and committed an act dangerous to human life. There can be no question. State does not have to prove motive.

We know the motive. She was in fear for her life.

Death Investigator Says Amber Guyger May Have Had A Perception That She Could Enter With Her Own Key

Sep 26, 2019

---

Crime Analyst Says Increasing Amber Guyger's Manslaughter Charge To Murder Was Due To Public Outrage

Sep 26, 2019

Death Investigator Says Amber Guyger May Have Had A Perception That She Could Enter With Her Own Key

Sep 26, 2019

---

Crime Analyst Says Increasing Amber Guyger's Manslaughter Charge To Murder Was Due To Public Outrage

Sep 26, 2019

One of the officers yesterday said that a red light came on when the wrong key was inserted into the lock on Jeans door. She should have noticed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB