GUILTY TX - Grace Lillian Ford, 2, murdered in Plano, 9 Jan 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That's weird. I thought they were said to be all non conclusive. I read that about 5 times somewhere. We will never know because haven't they been sealed?

Could you clarify what you're talking about, please. What exactly was "non conclusive" AND what exactly are you saying was "sealed". I'm confused... are you talking about two different things??

Exactly. Why was that done? Like I said, normal people do not think like that. There were motives for the sealing of the records. That ought to be a lead story by itself.

but, msm doesn't report news anymore unless your name is Justin Beiber or Miley Cyrus. That is a whole different topic to chew on.

If there was an arrest, it would be reported on.

I doubt I would be posting pictures to my FB less than a month after my child died.

and i would not be complaining of a headache nor would I get a damn tattoo.

Could you clarify what you're talking about, please. What exactly was "non conclusive" AND what exactly are you saying was "sealed". I'm confused... are you talking about two different things??

all court documents were sealed. And I read somewhere that the CPS reports were non conclusive as to who did the abuse. No determination. I read that so many times...

Emily is a Facebook supporter of Texas CPS Corruption.

all court documents were sealed. And I read somewhere that the CPS reports were non conclusive as to who did the abuse. No determination. I read that so many times...

I wasn't sure if you were talking about toxicology reports, abuse or a combo. Thanks for replying!

whoever killied little grace probably knew her. imo, death by strangulation is very personal.

I also noticed that the tattoo picture is in the album 'fun times'.

Do we know who was at the apartment when Grace was found.

and the CBS 7 article I read said that CPS only gets involved if a child dies from abuse or neglect.

just google CBS 7 midland grace ford and the article should come up.

starts with Fundraiser held in Midland for 2 year old........

In three of the investigations, family members were the alleged perpetrators and in the most recent allegation the perpetrator was reported as unknown.”
In all four investigations, CPS either ruled out the allegations or was unable to determine if they were valid. After two of the investigations, family members were referred for counseling.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/01/22/police-say-plano-toddler-was-suffocated-cause-of-death-homicide/

I am wondering if the accusations of abuse were made by one parent against the other in some sort of ploy for custody etc.

Do we know who was at the apartment when Grace was found.

and the CBS 7 article I read said that CPS only gets involved if a child dies from abuse or neglect.

just google CBS 7 midland grace ford and the article should come up.

starts with Fundraiser held in Midland for 2 year old........

Don't pay attention to that one. It is so full of misinformation. It stated that Grace lived with Emily and Chris. That was so not true. That news channel was fed information and it wasn't by LE.

I am wondering if the accusations of abuse were made by one parent against the other in some sort of ploy for custody etc.

Ding ding ding! I think we have a winner. IMO

Although, I believe the allegations made were true at least for one party, based on the murder of this child.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't pay attention to that one. It is so full of misinformation. It stated that Grace lived with Emily and Chris. That was so not true. That news channel was fed information and it wasn't by LE.

How are you sure that Grace did not live with her mother/step father? Is that coming from social media or do you know the family? I only ask because at this point I do not believe either the mom, bio dad or any of their families.

I realize we cannot quote Facebook comments, etc. However, IIRC, there was a news report (MSM) which included a statement the mother had posted on her FB page about Grace dying in her comforting arms (in the hospital). I can't seem to find it now. Does anyone else remember?

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ear-olds-death-investigated-as-a-homicide.ece

Grace’s mother, Emily Ward, posted on her Facebook page Sunday: “Gracie came back to life Thursday, so she could die in the comforting arms of her mother and not the terrifying hands of the horrible person who murdered her. She wanted to say bye to me before going to heaven.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back