GUILTY TX - Grace Lillian Ford, 2, murdered in Plano, 9 Jan 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, if there is a sitter, why is the family not doing a fundraiser for him/her? After all, the sitter supposedly was assaulted as well.

Her father's fundraising website has some added information about how they are now raising money for a halfway house for women who are recovering from substance abuse. That was not on there several days ago. This is the same fundraising organization that was investigated in the past by authorities for improper disclosure of funds.

All funds are now being directed there. Then they are collecting stuffed animals for children living in a shelter. While that is a nice thing to do, why not help the family of this babysitter they have mentioned several times?

Does Deborah Bradley/Casey Anthony ring a bell to anyone.........

Yes, if there is a sitter, why is the family not doing a fundraiser for him/her? After all, the sitter supposedly was assaulted as well.

Her father's fundraising website has some added information about how they are now raising money for a halfway house for women who are recovering from substance abuse. That was not on there several days ago. This is the same fundraising organization that was investigated in the past by authorities for improper disclosure of funds.

All funds are now being directed there. Then they are collecting stuffed animals for children living in a shelter. While that is a nice thing to do, why not help the family of this babysitter they have mentioned several times?

What the heck does this have anything to do with his grand daughter being murdered.........

this just has me scratching my head

IDK about Texas, but, in my state, Department of Labor & Industries pays for the medical care of crime victims (if the victim files a claim & if it's approved). When my adult daughter was assaulted, L&I paid for her emergency care as well as all follow-up visits, and also her reconstructive surgeries.

If there was a babysitter who was assaulted, and if Texas has a similar set-up, L&I could cover the medical costs.

At this point, with the only information regarding a babysitter coming from one non-LE source, I'm skeptical there was a babysitter. If reliable info comes out later verifying the existence of a babysitter, I'll change my mind.

Emily's father's grand child just got killed and he's worried about how they can raise money for women who have substance abuse problems...... what they heck............

I need waaaaay more information before I can make that leap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

similar storyline...... DB claims an intruder came in and took LI and CA used duct tape on caylee.

and in this case the mother's family claims an intruder came in and beat up a babysitter and duct tape was used on grace.

If we still don't have answers, I'll be in that area later this week. If I take photos of the area (as in the apt. buildilng, etc.) would that be allowed to be posted on here provided I didn't trespass into the controlled access parking lot or take photos of anything personal like a single apartment?

GUYS! Slow down here until I can come and look at what is happening. It appears there are several TOS violations that need to be cleaned up.

Take the time to edit your posts, please, while I clear up a few other things.

Thanks!

Salem

Could you please provide a link that verifies the above claims regarding the father living in Plano?

The obituary I linked upthread states that Grace's father lives in Allen. Unless there is another reliable source to link that states otherwise, I'm going with the info that the father lives in Allen.

[modsnip]

His FB profile states Dallas/Fort Worth area but he lived at the location in Plano where Grace was found. One report mentioned 4 CPS calls to that address as well.

If we still don't have answers, I'll be in that area later this week. If I take photos of the area (as in the apt. buildilng, etc.) would that be allowed to be posted on here provided I didn't trespass into the controlled access parking lot or take photos of anything personal like a single apartment?

I don't see why it would be a problem....... but I would check with a mod first.

I tried looking up the apartments online to see what they looked like, but I got no such luck.

The court doesn't terminate parental rights for the things you have listed. They simply don't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It depends on the past history of the parent in question as well as the court, the laws of that state and the judge's decision based upon the matters presented. The bio mother had a previous history of behavior that would put a child in danger,

similar storyline...... DB claims an intruder came in and took LI and CA used duct tape on caylee.

and in this case the mother's family claims an intruder came in and beat up a babysitter and duct tape was used on grace.

Neither Caylee or Lisa were found dead in the home, though. Nobody is claiming that Grace was abducted. It reminds me more of JonBenet, who was also never missing, with the whole "Family Member v. Intruder" thing. I think killing your child and leaving the body in the house is extremely risky, which is why most parents dump the body. Why didn't Grace's family do the same?

[modsnip]

His FB profile states Dallas/Fort Worth area but he lived at the location in Plano where Grace was found. One report mentioned 4 CPS calls to that address as well.

Do you have a link for that.

Are you saying that all 4 CPS calls were made to that address.

Eastside Village apartments in Plano lists the address as 15th Place, not J Place.

[modsnip]

above BBM

I haven't read there were 4 CPS calls to the Plano apartment.

Here's what I've read:

Child Protective Services has confirmed there was prior contact with the toddler’s family. The agency conducted four investigations between March of 2012 and this month.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/01/22/police-say-plano-toddler-was-suffocated-cause-of-death-homicide/

I want a confirmation of who was in the apartment. The reverse address lookup says 2 women lived at the apartment, although apartments have big turnover rates, so it's possible the website hasn't been updated. Grace was found dead at 1:40 PM on a weekday; It wouldn't be hard to verify who was at work, and who wasn't, because most people are working at that time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back