GUILTY TX - Grace Lillian Ford, 2, murdered in Plano, 9 Jan 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
caption under the photo:

Grace Ford murder case

Credit: WFAA

Mitch Ford, father of slain toddler Grace Ford, visited the Plano jail where the child's accused killer, Melinda Muniz, is being held on a capital murder charge on January 29, 2014.

They say a photo is worth a thousand words, but I just have 3 letters.

WTF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just because someone's child is murdered, doesn't mean they are a good person. It doesn't mean you have to agree with everything they do. It doesn't mean you have to like them. Harsh, but true.

Just because someone's child is murdered, doesn't mean they are a good person. It doesn't mean you have to agree with everything they do. It doesn't mean you have to like them. Harsh, but true.

I believe you're correct. And, it doesn't appear they have to have "a lick of sense" either.

Maybe he needed to face her and had something to say to her?

I would go... Just to say ROT in _____!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's a google cache of Muniz's Twitter page. Though you can't see the photos now, you can still read her comments about the photos. Note that some are about her dream car or a car she'd like to have. One of the pics was of a red Ferrari. The comment about what a customer would think about his new license plates was a photo of plates with the number sequence '6969'

Might be indicative of where her mind was and what the relationship was based on - at least for her and then there were the alleged topless photos Ford found on her phone he thought she'd sent to her personal trainer.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c....com/MelindaMuniz89+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Here's a google cache of Muniz's Twitter page. Though you can't see the photos now, you can still read her comments about the photos. Note that some are about her dream car or a car she'd like to have. One of the pics was of a red Ferrari. The comment about what a customer would think about his new license plates was a photo of plates with the number sequence '6969'

Might be indicative of where her mind was and what the relationship was based on - at least for her and then there were the alleged topless photos Ford found on her phone he thought she'd sent to her personal trainer.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c....com/MelindaMuniz89+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

She is a piece of trash and there is no excuse That was a child.

Can't believe you see Mitch walking out from visiting that monster in jail

I was so hoping this wasn't true. This poor child is not getting any better parenting in death than she did in life.

Ooh, all the trashing of mom that went on...and look here, it's dads girlfriend. And yet still people make excuses for him. Weak, naive, etc. I'm with others who said if it had turned out to be mom's boyfriend people would be ready to viciously tear mom limb from limb. But Dad gets muted criticism and even defending. :eek:hoh: :facepalm:

His daughter deserves better than that from him. I am so angry for her.

What got me was the ever so graceful 'horking of a loogie' in full view of the cameras.

Thoughtful, classy gentleman.

I feel so much pain and heart break for this family, this is only the beginning of years worth or court battles appeals ECT…I hope this ends soon!

Public defender...hmmmm....I wonder if an attorney will sign onto this case pro-bono. Maybe not though. There's been other child murder cases, like Samantha Runnion and Jessica Ridgeway, where the defendant had a public defender, and no lawyer signed on to defend them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave
Back