TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whomever is posting that does know BD please tell her not to give up, to please keep appearing on NG. I think NG wants to help. Tell her not to be scared that the more information she can give it will help. NG seems to have a knack for sniffing out liars and just odd stories.. she will not blame a person if they are not suspicious.. and by all I can gather of the NG interviews that Nancy is on BD side and trying to help her. I hope this case get more and more attention. SOMEONE knows somthing. SA I suspect os hiding somthing.. he is the red flag in this.

Please let her know that this has really effected people she does not even know. There are people who do NOT think in any way shape or form that she is involved in anything other than loving and wanting her little girl back.

BD seems to be a stong young lady. I commend her for going on television and revealing anything she can even if it is twisted at times by others.
Let her know that she is coming across as a good mother and a loving mother. We are keeping her in our prayers.

Please let BD know that no one think anything bad of breakups in marraige, hard times, things being said to the x or not on good terms.. i mean that is what divorce is about all over america all incomes, all states in this country, teens and adults.. divorce isnt easy and she has nothing at all and i mean NOTHING to be ashamed of. We all feel for her.

Hi Sherryk-- Billie's dear friend, who is posting here on WS, is CZGTZ. She has helped so much answering questions. She will be happy to read your comments!!!

Billie had one car that runs, but broke down recently. That is the one LE took. There is a truck parked at the house, but it does not run at all. As far as I know, SA did not have his own car anywhere.
Thank you so much! Do you know how SA was getting around? Was he using Billie's car most of the time? And, I guess he was in Billie's car that Monday when he left work and went to his mothers.

Are you on FB or MS? Did not see her on MS and don't see it on FB...color me confused per usual,lol.
TIA Cluciano.

No, there is a partial post on this page or the last one, showing two posts from H's page...

cg, what I would like to know is if Billie was 100% sure Hailey was still there monday morning in her bed or wherever she sleeps ( i say this because my 12 yr old has a bed but prefers the couch)... Is it possible Hailey disappeared through the night sometime?
I know some of you are going to say the neighbor seen her on the phone ...but what do we know to be fact with 100% certanity other than.. Hailey is not where she should be???
I know some are going to say well Shawn seen her why would he lie about that... well if u think about and someone you love and trust says yeah Hailey was here she decided to go to her dads and to MB to stay all night and she left around 3... by saying this you are instilling in the other person everythings fine and u handled it...IMO anyways

Quoting my own post to see if CZ seen it...I think its atleas plausible

Ok guys, I've got to get to bed. I have jotted down the many questions I have seen, and while I am not going to grill Billie, I will ask her the things that are pertinent.

Everyone please continue to pray for Hailey's safe return, and for God to keep His hand on her, and to comfort her family and help them to remain optimistic.

From what we have heard reported in the media:

SA took multiple polys and failed
Someone else took 3 polys - failed 2 then passed the 3rd
A man Billie does not know took a poly a failed (no word if he took multiple)
Billie took a poly and failed
(am I missing anyone?)

OK, this is strictly speculation and MOO.....

What if SAs polys were 'reported failed' only because he had ativan in his system - meaning there was no deception? And LE wants him to keep taking polys until he 'truely' fails (with no drugs in his system) and shows deception? And LE is allowing other people to keep taking polys until they pass?

Weird and hinky for sure...... and I am sure that it can't be this. But I haven't seen this scenario thrown out there, and I want y'alls opinion.
I think LE put things out there that arent true, like so and so done told me you did it, to turn everyone aginst each other. then they can get them to talk. i dont think its right by any means but IMO they do that.

Ok guys, I've got to get to bed. I have jotted down the many questions I have seen, and while I am not going to grill Billie, I will ask her the things that are pertinent.

Everyone please continue to pray for Hailey's safe return, and for God to keep His hand on her, and to comfort her family and help them to remain optimistic.

Thanks for taking the time CZGTS ..greatly appreciated..we all want Hailey HOME NOW!!!

I just feel the need to say that I hate illegal drugs. I despise them. Pot, crack, crank, heroin....all of it. It destroys families. I don't really know one case where smoking pot helped someone...or made their family life better....or made them a better employee, a better friend, spouse or parent. I don't know one happy pothead...not one.

If you have stress or issues in your life, see your doctor. Allow them to help and assist you with legal medications that can be supervised. If a small dose of prescription medication doesn't work, the doctor can gradually increase it to a helpful level. Of course, prescriptions can also be abused....but a person has a much better chance of improving their life function by going the route of medical supervision.

I want to say that I am not trying to be judgmental in saying these things. I have just seen sooo many people act like a little pot is no big deal. It is a big deal. It may have what seems like beneficial affects but the truth is, it kills brain cells and takes away incentive. It is a waste of money that would be better spent seeking assistance from a medical professional.

I have a son who is an addict...a beautiful, bright, gifted son that turned into someone I do not recognize...and it all started with "just a little pot." Hopefully you will forgive me for my momentary rant about illegal drugs.

<modsnip>. My addiction is the leading cause of drug deaths... nicotine. Not to mention being told from a dr that my addiction to dark colored sodas was giving me cystic tumors. IMHO alcohol causes more deaths than pot. Just sayin.

I don't think in any way that pot has led to the disappearance of this child.
Sorry, for my momentary rant about legal substances.

I think LE put things out there that arent true, like so and so done told me you did it, to turn everyone aginst each other. then they can get them to talk. i dont think its right by any means but IMO they do that.

I do hope they have a plan with this madness. They need to stop contradicing themselves. As they brought the FBI, Rangers, and Secret Service in I was hoping they would come together on this. Now, it just seems more contradictions. I do like le and I am sure the local le are suffering immensely. But, what tha heck is going on?

Whomever is posting that does know BD please tell her not to give up, to please keep appearing on NG. I think NG wants to help. Tell her not to be scared that the more information she can give it will help. NG seems to have a knack for sniffing out liars and just odd stories.. she will not blame a person if they are not suspicious.. and by all I can gather of the NG interviews that Nancy is on BD side and trying to help her. I hope this case get more and more attention. SOMEONE knows somthing. SA I suspect os hiding somthing.. he is the red flag in this.

Please let her know that this has really effected people she does not even know. There are people who do NOT think in any way shape or form that she is involved in anything other than loving and wanting her little girl back.

BD seems to be a stong young lady. I commend her for going on television and revealing anything she can even if it is twisted at times by others.
Let her know that she is coming across as a good mother and a loving mother. We are keeping her in our prayers.

Please let BD know that no one think anything bad of breakups in marraige, hard times, things being said to the x or not on good terms.. i mean that is what divorce is about all over america all incomes, all states in this country, teens and adults.. divorce isnt easy and she has nothing at all and i mean NOTHING to be ashamed of. We all feel for her.

Also as crazy as this may seem, the crazier the story the more airtime it gets

hhhhhhmmmmmmmmm i may of had an ah ha moment

can you explain what a ward clerk is? Is that the same as a nurse, because that's what I heard Billie is? excuse my ignorance, but as usual, I'm confused.

When Billie's nursing license was suspended, she couldn't use her nursing skills until it was reinstated so her employer gave her the opportunity to work as a ward clerk which requires effective communication, clerical and computer skills.

When you visit a patient on a ward in the hospital, the person who assists the nurses and doctors and orders charts, answers the phone, and operates the computer is the ward clerk. A ward clerk usually only has to keep their CPR and First Aid certificates valid.

A nurse makes twice as much as a ward clerk so in addition to the fine Billie received over this, she also lost half her salary.

I don't think BD or CD are directly involved in HD's disappearance, nor do they have knowledge of where she is. However, it's clear to me that BD has been deceptive in her interviews and positioning answers to avoid negativity on her and initially SA. Imo, she's done a lot of dancing around poly dates, reasons for failure... She released the bloodhound information prematurely and knowing LE had not authorized it because, imo, it seemed to support SA's story of what HD allegedly told him. She knew SA had lost his job the day of HD's disappearance and lied about him coming home from work; never correcting her "misspeak" on the subject until pressed by Nancy Grace. She said SA didn't live with them at first, and then fessed up to him living there for several months.

Imo, her deceptive statements on NG were in attempt to deter people from making predictable assumptions that HD had runaway or that SA was somehow involved. She wants her girl back home asap, no doubt about it. But, she should have been honest and explained why these seemingly damaging facts have nothing to do with HD's disappearance (in her opinion). With so many inconsistencies made to a million people on national tv, I am puzzled why people don't believe LE's statement about inconsistent stories impeding the investigation. I also don't understand all the passes and statements that there is nothing unusual about this family situation. Every family has a degree of dysfunction and the Cleavers are a thing of the past, I agree. But, is it really normal and acceptable to have an immature 25 year old man living with a 33 year old single mom of two teenagers who don't feel comfortable with him? And, they are all living 50 yards from the almost-ex husband and his girlfriend and baby. And, there is at least pot (and I expect more) around the house with 2 teenagers running in and out of the house. And, the dad, girlfriend and new baby are illegally living in their house. And, dad is arrested twice for possession in one year. And, it's normal for HD to be posting about dad not being able to care for her and hating him and his girlfriend for having a child. And, a 13 year old girl is wandering the streets unaccounted for as she pleases. And, no one knows she's missing for at least a day? Well, you get my point. I'm not seeing this family as functional on any level (don't shoot me!).

I feel terribly for BD and CD, but I can't say they are LE's victims or that they are a normal dysfunctional family and that the adults' lives didn't contribute to HD's disappearance. Not yet. A child can go missing from any family; it's scary that it can happen to any of us. But, HD may well have left on her own accord initially. If so, she's 13 and she needs to found - it's not safe for her to be out there. But, if she does come home or is found alive, I'm not so sure she should be returned to her mom and dad until some changes are made. I would want to make sure it was truly a safe environment and that whatever had caused such a drastic reactionary measure by a young teen was dealt with properly. It would be great if this terrible situation ended with HD coming home and this family rebuilding and creating a stronger foundation for all of them. I'm rooting for them all, but the children comes first. Right now, finding Hailey comes first and is the only thing matters. I hope her parents feel that it is the ONLY thing matters and just tell it like it is...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/10/ng.01.html

GRACE: You know, that`s very well put. And the mom is saying that right before she went to take her poly, the police said well, your boyfriend just flunked. The police are saying no, that didn`t happen, but the word she used, Mark Smith, were that there had been -- excuse me, deception indicated.

Now typically a layperson would not use that type of police language unless they had heard it.

SMITH: That`s police language for you didn`t pass.

GRACE: You didn`t pass. Now the police are saying that did not happen.

I'm not a Nancy fan, but she made a very good point here - the language used by BD when talking about LE telling her that SA had failed his poly. "Deception indicated", and as Nancy pointed out, and Mark Smith (retired detective & polygraph 'expert') agreed - the word choice wasn't typical layperson language, but was probably what she was told by whomever told her that SA had failed his poly.

IMO, BD is being truthful about someone telling her that SA's polygraph indicated deception.

Soon afterward, she discussed it on national television on the NG show, which LE denied.

If she wasn't told by LE, where did she hear the LE language of "deception indicated"?

A few days later, the family & friends of HD were accused by LE of "inconsistent statements" and the "family has not been forthcoming in their discernment of the truth."

I'm disturbed by what I've been reading as I've followed this case.

IMO, a good attorney needs to come forward & offer to represent BD pro bono.

Mike DeGeurin, or Dick DeGuerin - where are you?

Please, everyone understand that the NG transcripts sometimes are not word for word. And sometimes one word can make all the difference.

I fear this little girl met a monster with a black mask on. Those pics were disturbing to me and anyone that dresses up like that IMO is a weirdo

<modsnip>
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deceptive about SA's being fired/quitting on the morning of HD's disappearance (that's huge; it's the whereabouts/alibi of the last person known to have seen her). Initially deceptive about SA living at the house. Regarding the bloodhounds, she clearly stated on NG that she didn't know if she should say anything because LE wanted to be tight-lipped about it, but she talked about it anyway. Usually, LE wants to hold some things back because they may need it to make a case or use it as a strategy. I'm not trying to bash BD. I believe she's not involved and she wants her girl back at all costs. My point is that even though it's understandable that she wouldn't want people going off in the wrong direction with information that may point to the family, SA or runaway, it's better to be honest in this case and explain why it's irrelevant. Not trying to offend anyone, just hoping getting HD back is the ONLY thing on the family's mind and that they are 100% honest with LE, no matter what. Sorry to make you fume! I want this family to be reunited - safely. Calling it a night...

I am not surprised when a teenager vents on their website. Every kid says "I Hate You!!!" If you are really lucky, you hear it before they start school! :innocent:

What surprised me about her March 2010 post was that it was still there. That she didn't calm down and erase it. (Which I am assuming you have the option to do?) Something along the lines of him having 2 kids he couldn't take care of and she hated Dad and N**** because he got her pregnant. *totally paraphrasing here*

I'm pretty sure that Hailey wasn't terribly fond of her Dad's girlfriend either. Although she did love her baby sister once she arrived... so maybe she also grew to love the girlfriend too...

if Hailey walked thru the front door at around 3 and ran into SA in there, could she have walked into something she wasn't suppose to see?

If Hailey made it to her Dad's house, could she have walked into something she wasn't supposed to see? :waitasec:

*I do not think Clint is involved in Hailey's disappearance. Just to clarify.*

I think it says a lot about him that his first thoughts weren't for self preservation.

I agree. The fact that he didn't go "My daughter is missing, the cops are going to search my house, get rid of the pot!" Is a good sign.

I've been thinking about this case since last night. I don't think a stranger took HD! It is possible but I don't believe so and LE seems to be indicating that also. Here is my take on why we all are confused with LE and stuff.

SA lawyered up, they cannot talk to him, they have talked to him before he lawyered up so they pretty much have a good read on him. I believe the FBI did a profile on him, basic things on how to interview this person etc.

LE has to say parents but I believe that LE is meaning SA but they cannot say for SA's attorney would have a field day. They are saying parents, and they also know BD really good too, and my guess is this tactic will have BD put pressure on SA. Asking SA where her daughter is and stuff. LE cannot put the heat on SA but BD surely can.

Also since SA lawyered up, LE has to show that they are not tunnel blind on the POI which is of course I think SA.

My question to BD would be (sorry to go down this road but) Can BD really focus on the past month of how HD and SA interacted, did they seem closer, did HD seem to respect him more? Did SA make comments to BD about how proud and stuff he is of HD. More so with this in the last month then in the past? Did BD see anything that now looking back sets off her hinky meter?

Billie had one car that runs, but broke down recently. That is the one LE took. There is a truck parked at the house, but it does not run at all. As far as I know, SA did not have his own car anywhere.

Thank you for being here and answering our questions.
They each had no working auto, how did each get to work and home?
Is it true that SA went to work that am, but didn't stay?
If so, how did get to where he went after that?
If someone was picking one or both up, have they been questioned/polygraphed? tia

Prayers for Hailey and her family going up everywhere, stay strong, get some rest, don't forget to eat. Take care of you as you take care of BD.
Blessings on each of you.

moo

I've been thinking about this case since last night. I don't think a stranger took HD! It is possible but I don't believe so and LE seems to be indicating that also. Here is my take on why we all are confused with LE and stuff.

SA lawyered up, they cannot talk to him, they have talked to him before he lawyered up so they pretty much have a good read on him. I believe the FBI did a profile on him, basic things on how to interview this person etc.

LE has to say parents but I believe that LE is meaning SA but they cannot say for SA's attorney would have a field day. They are saying parents, and they also know BD really good too, and my guess is this tactic will have BD put pressure on SA. Asking SA where her daughter is and stuff. LE cannot put the heat on SA but BD surely can.

Also since SA lawyered up, LE has to show that they are not tunnel blind on the POI which is of course I think SA.

My question to BD would be (sorry to go down this road but) Can BD really focus on the past month of how HD and SA interacted, did they seem closer, did HD seem to respect him more? Did SA make comments to BD about how proud and stuff he is of HD. More so with this in the last month then in the past? Did BD see anything that now looking back sets off her hinky meter?

Where did you get the info that SA lawyered up? I have not seen anything to that effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub