TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you get the info that SA lawyered up? I have not seen anything to that effect.

Now that I can help you with. Because I read this report, then stepped out of the truck, onto ice and separated my shoulder. :sick: It is now forever burned into my brain. :innocent:

(Wow, that was only a little over 72 hours ago... it seems like forever.)

January 7, 2011

The creek is less than a mile away from a residence where Shawn Adkins is staying at this time.

Adkins is the boyfriend of Hailey Dunn's mother
, Billie Jean Dunn.

Our CBS 7 crew visited the residence and knocked on the door to speak with Adkins.

A male came to the door and said "Our attorney has advised us to not speak with anyone. No comment".

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=23252

I don't think BD or CD are directly involved in HD's disappearance, nor do they have knowledge of where she is...I feel terribly for BD and CD, but I can't say they are LE's victims...I'm rooting for them all, but the children comes first. Right now, finding Hailey comes first and is the only thing matters. I hope her parents feel that it is the ONLY thing matters and just tell it like it is...
(Snipped for space)

Yllek, thank you. You have wisely, thoughtfully and kindly expressed the concerns and feelings of some of us here, including myself.

FYI... there are several "non-Apple" music players that have touchscreen and wifi. For example:
Zune HD

Archos 43

Logitech Squeezebox Touch

Sony Walkman Video MP3 Player

These are all capable of accessing the internet via any unsecured wifi connection.

IMO, if BD knew Hailey had an iPod Touch, or any other device that she could use to make free calls, she would not have left the phone she had to buy minutes for at the house for Hailey to use. Which means Hailey did not have such a device, or BD did not KNOW she had such a device.
SO... Asking BD if Hailey had this sort of device would probably result in being told she did not. If Hailey did have one, I doubt her mom knew it.

Please, someone tell me how to get a thread started that discusses the facts known, not anything else such as masks, FB pages, pot, licenses, parents dirty laundry, etc... I know I have seen it done before. Thanks

I forwarded your post to the mods and asked for a forum. I am sure they have been anticipating having to make one.

I am dying for an "ask the lawyers" thread!

NANCY GRACE TRANSCRIPTS for Hailey Dunn

Police Say Missing Teen Cheerleader May Be Hiding
Aired January 10, 2011 - 20:00:00 ET
http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/10/ng.01.html

Missing Cheerleader`s Mom and Boyfriend Failed Polygraph
Aired January 6, 2011 - 20:00 ET
http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

Texas Police Search for Missing 13-Year-Old Cheerleader
Aired January 4, 2011 - 20:00:00 ET
http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

Missing Georgia Woman`s Remains Found
Aired January 3, 2011 - 20:00:00 ET
http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/03/ng.01.html

sumpsters were resently put in all allys recently, they stoped regular trash cans from being picked up, theres 3,4,5,sometimes 6 residents using each dumpster. they come to my house twice a week. the guys who came to my house said they were looking at dumpsters but im sure theres was looked in.IMO

Thank you for answering. I'm glad the dumpsters were checked.

http://www.newswest9.com/Global/story.asp?S=13819238

Hailey Dunn's Father Speaks Out
Were gonna keep it going, it's only going to keep getting bigger. I'm gonna make sure of that, I'm not gonna quit searching. I'm doing everything I can and make it bigger until she is found," Dunn said.

Clint says he will be as active as he can in Hailey's rescue efforts.

"I hope she is safe and scared to come out. It's not like her, she is beautiful child, I'm more scared with each night that goes by," Dunn said.

And no matter how long it takes, Clint has no plans to let things fall by the way side.

I understand you defending your friend, but really? none of this seems necessary... from what you 'understand from several people' Geeze, maybe this guy needs somebody on here, to give his side. I hadn't heard that drugs were found, during this search. What kind of drugs? I'm not trying to get on to you, because I understand your stance, but I just hate this taking sides stuff, because Billie & Clint are putting forth a united front, for their daughter.

JMOO but I appreciate the friends posts. Yes, drugs were found and CD was arrested, that is OLD news around here, if you read back through the other threads you can find this information. She also informed WS that CD had to move during this ordeal which is just mind blowing, I can't begin to imagine having to move during this time.

I am sorry, but just totally disgusted with this case. As a parent I made it my business to ALWAYS know what my children were up to. It's time to crack down hard and get some straight answers. I personally don't care about anyones feelings! It's time to bring Hailey home! moo, moo, moo

Again, please let me reinterate that I am not trying to bash Clint. And maybe I should have tried to say it in a different way. I have been asked about this several times, and just put it out there.

Yes, they are presenting a united front to get Hailey back. No, I do not think he had anything at all to do with Hailey's disappearance, and I know that he is heartbroken. I am not taking sides... they both want Hailey back.

There were points I wanted to get across (and I guess I did a poor job of it) without actually coming out and saying some things directly.

LE is talking about 'family and drug use'. Certain other things have been brought up, both by media and locals. I want Billie to be judged on her own merits.... not by the actions of someone else.

And when I said 'what I understand from several people' - well, you have to understand that this is a very small town. No one's business stays their own for long. This is not a secret in any way what has happened - locally or online. Everyone of course is talking about it - I have heard it from at least 100 people. But out of those 100, there are only several that are credible or in a postion to know what happened.

I think it is crappy for Clint to have to find somewhere else to stay in the middle of this. I don't judge him in any way for having a little pot. I don't think it 'altered his mind and made him forget if he saw Hailey'.

My point was to not judge Billie or associate her with his actions - yesterday, today, or tomorrow. Sorry that I wasn't more concise on that.

I think you have been clear and very forthcoming with us and I for one appreciate your insight.

One of the super many things I find strange is the fact that SA didn't call BD to tell her he got fired. I think of myself and my husband we are each others support system. So he got in an argument and let go from his work and BD didn't know until 2 days later? That is well, weird in and of itself.

Another update I read this AM from Abilene news site saw LE will only do briefings every other day now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cokie