TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe, though I could be wrong, that they have had the X-Box for a while, as Hailey commented on FB on 11/28 about Call of Duty: Black Ops. Maybe it was an early gift, though I am wondering if maybe it actually belonged to SA and the kids played it sometimes.

Link ~ http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/profile.php?id=100001908815932&v=wall

He certainly seems like the type to play X-Box. Probably one of the things he moved into the house 4 months ago.

MOO

There was a site posted upthread (something to do with masks and killers) that SA posted on. I glanced at it briefly. He made a request on January 6, 2011, for prayers for him, his fiancee and for Hailey. I noticed that he had posted about 680 times on that site.

We know that BD did not have internet access. I'm assuming he is using his grandmother's internet service?

Anyway, I tried to click on his profile to see if I could view his posts. Like here, you have to become a member to have the ability to view that.

I have to leave here shortly, but I wanted to get this thought down first. Either I (later on) or someone here can sign up on that website to view his posts. If he didn't have internet at BD's and supposedly had a full-time job, there shouldn't be any posts to that site during those dates/hours at work. I think it would be interesting to see if he was posting on the internet anywhere really - just to see what he was up to...
Looks like he has been a member since '05 an his posts are random, mostly made in the AM in '07. some of the post are strange...

Nancy Grace is reporting that the LE has returned the storage shed outback of Hailey's house.

Breaking developments! Authorities reportedly return to missing 13-yr-old cheerleader's home searching an outdoor storage shed near Hailey's home. What did investigators find connected to Hailey's disappearance? Nancy Grace has the latest, breaking news at 8PM ET only on HLN!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/NancyGraceHLN

I am nor Sarx or Oriah but I did want to ask ...Is this Morgan Creek?

Morgan Creek is a tributary of the Colorado River and runs through the community of Dunn which is north of Colorado City. IMO from research done Morgan Creek does not come any where near C-City.

# 7 stands out to me for some reason...anyone else?

They ALL stand out to me! Some of them live very close to the Middle School! In Florida there is a law that they have to live a certain distance from public schools, Rec. Parks and places that children gather at. Is this same type of law in Texas? I sure hope so.

It is sad that Hailey was so unsettled/unhappy about living at home with her mom the past year or so...and that she did move to Snyder for a month or so, even with a school change, that is a big deal at that age.

Perhaps she didn't really mind the school change - if she was having issues with people at school. Kids can be so cruel. Cheerleader or not.

And she's still talking to him according to what she said on NG last night.....ppppffffffffttttttttttttt.
That is a huge part that is bothering me! I think I remember hearing BD say last night on NG that she had spoken to him some about Hailey, thinking I guess that he'd maybe tell her something he hadn't told anyone yet. I find this ridiculous!! Seriously he is not, repeat NOT likely to tell her or any of us for that matter anything more. He has an attorney and I'm surprised that his attorney is still on the payroll if he's talking to her. I think she is needing him. For what I can only guess, but this is part of it that really shows me how it must have felt to be HD. So very sad. JMO

Morgan Creek is a tributary of the Colorado River and runs through the community of Dunn which is north of Colorado City. IMO from research done Morgan Creek does not come any where near C-City.

Do you have a different name for this creek? I can't find confirmation of it, but different mapping programs have it named different things. It appears (to me) to change names N and then again S of the area indicated. Frustrating!

is it common for this many RSO to be living in a town of 4,000??? Just semms like so many for such a small rural town......

That appears to be a very high concentration of RSOs for a town of that size. Based on that I am betting that they did not have some of the RSO rules that larger cities have like RSOs can't live within x feet of a school, park or other place where children frequent. If that is the case, it would make CC a more "appealing" place for an RSO to move and not have to be so selective about where they can actually live.

Nancy Grace is reporting that the LE has returned the storage shed outback of Hailey's house.

Breaking developments! Authorities reportedly return to missing 13-yr-old cheerleader's home searching an outdoor storage shed near Hailey's home. What did investigators find connected to Hailey's disappearance? Nancy Grace has the latest, breaking news at 8PM ET only on HLN!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/NancyGraceHLN
I bet she finally has a producer on the ground...

I have a question... I have Iphone that has a program called MYWI..I can hook my laptop anywhere using this program ..can you use this program for the Xbox??..We know billie didnt have an iphone because she was on a prepay phone...but we dont know what kind of phone SA has.

Two things:

I took the SO list and checked it against HD's FB friends. No direct matches. No TO for me today.:innocent:

Also, my son has talked about certain electronics being "jailbroken". Is anyone familiar with that? I wonder if an X-Box or and iPod touch could be "jailbroken" to have unlimited internet...seems a little far fetched but these days anything is possible.

just pointing something out:

4 months ago was around August... 4 months ago is when BF moved in, right?

BUT

She allegedly lived for a few weeks/changed schools at the end of last school year. BF was not living there at the time.

SO

What else is going on here?

He was probably there a lot of the time. Spending nights . . .prior to "officially" moving in.

They ALL stand out to me! Some of them live very close to the Middle School! In Florida there is a law that they have to live a certain distance from public schools, Rec. Parks and places that children gather at. Is this same type of law in Texas? I sure hope so.

u know here u cannot live with in 1000 yards of a school,park or daycare center if you are a RSO

is it common for this many RSO to be living in a town of 4,000??? Just semms like so many for such a small rural town......

O/T : THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!! At least you have the option in the USA to seek them out online to see where they live, here in Canada that information is only available to LE. We had a situation in the summer where a RSO was released from prision and came home to our small town. The OPP (ontario provincial police) put an article in the city newspaper (45 mins from where I live) and I read the article 4 days after he was released. I nearly lost my mind, I went on facebook and forwarded the article and picture of him to every teen that was listed on my sons account, male and female, I also sent an email asking the OPP why they didn't deem it necessary to inform the people of our town who was moving in. In a town as small as ours it is really a push of a button for a town wide call to be sent out. Shoot even a flyer in my mail box for crying out loud...

On the bright side regarding this RSO, he was only a total of 10 days I think before he was arrested for a breach of his parole:great::woohoo:

As a survivor of sexual abuse growing up it P**ses me off something fierce that we "the public" don't have as much rights as the convicted.

Sorry for the rant: I am so envious of the information you are allowed regarding the citizens of your country....

I really hope and pray that some answers will come to light regarding this beautiful little girl...History has shown time and time again the longer she isn't home the less positive the outcome.....

Is reporternews MSM .does anyone know?
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/10/officials-teenager-likely-a-runaway/

Not that it really makes a difference in this case apparently, but this article is very interesting if it's true. After reading this it makes sense to me why LE may appear to be chasing their tales..because they are being led on a wild goose chase imho. ..and if true I totally see why Clint has not been asked to take a poly..but I still don't understand why Billie is holding back (and I do believe that she is..JMHO).. I NEVER thought she had anything to do with Hailey's disappearance, but something's bad wonky here and now I can't close my mind to any possibility..

eta~To clarify, I believe that she is at least holding back to the public and was to LE..my hope is that that's changed..

I bet she finally has a producer on the ground...

Could be wrong but I understood NG last nite to say they had people on the ground there already...my understanding was they (her People) were the ones who went to the motel and found out about all the cameras installed there. HTH

That appears to be a very high concentration of RSOs for a town of that size. Based on that I am betting that they did not have some of the RSO rules that larger cities have like RSOs can't live within x feet of a school, park or other place where children frequent. If that is the case, it would make CC a more "appealing" place for an RSO to move and not have to be so selective about where they can actually live.

Could it have anything to do with the 2 prisons in town? I really don't know how these type of things work but maybe they were released and just stuck around? Again, I really have no clue how these things work, just speculating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw