TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would BD - announce on TV that she failed the poly? And that her BF failed also? It sounds like LE are saying that they have not informed anyone about failing or not failing and BD insist that her POLY showed "deception".

Is she trying to insist that POLYs are not accurate?

MO

I was wondering that too, and how did she know her son would be home and would answer the phone which was supposed to be left at home. Only thing i can think of is that she'd been in contact earlier in the morning with her son at home on the home cell.

I thought about that too! Especially since from what we have heard that he is out more often than not....I'm just totally befuddled..

IIRC she called to see if Hailey was home and when she found she wasn't she asked him to text the friend and tell her to come home.
also, IIRC she came "home" checked a few places then went straight to LE..When she says home I am assuming she means CCity?

I have just been reading the NG transcripts, she didn't say she called to see if she was at home. And she also says she went STRAIGHT to LE. CZ is the one that posted she "checked" a few places. With all the confusion, I have been going back to see exactly what BD said.

ETA: Not doubting CZ, lol, just trying to keep what came from where straight! Sorry if it sounded otherwise.

I thought it was WSI? Weaver Services Inc. ? Which is on 37th?

The one that I have was what the employer that we were originally told by a verified local. If that has changed in the past week, I very likely could have missed it, as I have been off and on here a lot and have had trouble keeping up.

If someone can verify for certain and provide a link, I'll correct it.

Twas my first thought too, except, she plainly says that WAS the reason for the call, to tell her to come home.

When my dd stays at a friends I have to call and tell her to come home or she would stay forever...:innocent:

I have just been reading the NG transcripts, she didn't say she called to see if she was at home. And she also says she went STRAIGHT to LE. CZ is the one that posted she "checked" a few places. With all the confusion, I have been going back to see exactly what BD said.

I actually was going by what CZ said ... Thanks :)
I hate the not knowing what to believe feeling . :(
makes everything a MESS!

just a thought
Why would anyone go on national TV and say they 'failed' a LDT????
:waitasec:
It's one thing to say you took one, but.....

I actually was going by what CZ said ... Thanks :)
I hate the not knowing what to believe feeling . :(
makes everything a MESS!

I hear ya.......I'm trying to declutter the noodle by re-reading, I'll let you know if it helps or makes it worse............:maddening:

Two things:

I took the SO list and checked it against HD's FB friends. No direct matches. No TO for me today.:innocent:

Also, my son has talked about certain electronics being "jailbroken". Is anyone familiar with that? I wonder if an X-Box or and iPod touch could be "jailbroken" to have unlimited internet...seems a little far fetched but these days anything is possible.

No I referred to it up thread. It's not far fetched at all. That specific "HACK" (jailbreaking) is usually done on an IPHONE and it allows the person who employs it to not have to pay for apps. It can be used on an ITOUCH as well but it's a bit tricker.

Either way, it would NOT apply to giving the device "unlimited internet" since they both have it ALREADY as long as you can find an open wifi somewhere. BUT there are other hacks that could make the device work at a larger range (ie; get into a wifi that was further away) or make apps work that should not (like phone calling apps) etc.

just a thought
Why would anyone go on national TV and say they 'failed' a LDT????
:waitasec:
It's one thing to say you took one, but.....

Preemptive strike??????????? Damage control, spin????????

There is a possibility, now how about why she went straight to LE?
yes! thank you for jogging my memory. I made a mental note about that once I saw that in the article.

On NG Billie said she had a co-worker drive her directly to the police station.

On in an online article it says she (Billie) went and "checked a few places out" then went to the police station.

Ok - forget that its an inconsistency - WHERE did she go look? Did she go to MB's house? Doubt it because MB's mom says she didn't even know what Billie looked like until she saw her on NG. Check the house? Why? Son already told her she wasn't there. Maybe the shed? Was that a hang out for Hailey? Check over at CD's? Wouldn't DD have already walked over there after the phone call and checked?

Would like that cleard up - did she go straight to the police or did she go check out places and if she did, where were those places?

The one that I have was what the employer that we were originally told by a verified local. If that has changed in the past week, I very likely could have missed it, as I have been off and on here a lot and have had trouble keeping up.

If someone can verify for certain and provide a link, I'll correct it.

I am sure yours is right ..I just remember seeing 37th somewhere..but I do not remember where I saw it.

I hear ya.......I'm trying to declutter the noodle by re-reading, I'll let you know if it helps or makes it worse............:maddening:

teh, I've already reached a conclusion on that one!..worse, definitely worse..crazy making as a matter of fact!

I thought it was WSI? Weaver Services Inc. ? Which is on 37th?

Looking at a map, Weaver Pipeline and Weaver Services are real close and just down the road from one another. Apparently, 37th Street is the same as FM 1607, but I would definitely like to know for sure which business he worked for.

yes! thank you for jogging my memory. I made a mental note about that once I saw that in the article.

On NG Billie said she had a co-worker drive her directly to the police station.

On in an online article it says she (Billie) went and "checked a few places out" then went to the police station.

Ok - forget that its an inconsistency - WHERE did she go look? Did she go to MB's house? Doubt it because MB's mom says she didn't even know what Billie looked like until she saw her on NG. Check the house? Why? Son already told her she wasn't there. Maybe the shed? Was that a hang out for Hailey? Check over at CD's? Wouldn't DD have already walked over there after the phone call and checked?

Would like that cleard up - did she go straight to the police or did she go check out places and if she did, where were those places?

I remember her saying one night on NG that she checked a few places and I *think* she said made a few calls..I don't recall clarification though, Nancy probably cut her off..

teh, I've already reached a conclusion on that one!..worse, definitely worse..crazy making as a matter of fact!

rut roh, well if ya don't hear from me for a couple of hours, call LE and tell them to look for a crazy lady running nekkid down the street screaming, and tell them why I wound up like that, K?

Looking at a map, Weaver Pipeline and Weaver Services are real close and just down the road from one another. Apparently, 37th Street is the same as FM 1607, but I would definitely like to know for sure which business he worked for.

Since I am unable to find and actual street # for Weaver Services Inc, I am willing to bet that the companies are one and the same. Anyone know for certain?

I have a question regarding the visits to the jail, which I believe someone said take place on weekends. Are these visitations strictly for direct family members of the incarcerated, or for anyone associated to them?

I keep thinking of an acquaintance of someone in HD family/network OR someone associated with a person in jail....that may be been in town that weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member