TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...and if we are to believe what we are being told by the family, it doesn't sound as though the lady who commented in the paper about her living with her is a close personal friend of BD. Don't know about any of you, but I know that I would not have let my kids move in with acquaintances if the situation were bad. I would think that the pecking order would be dad, grandma, aunts, and maybe (way down the line) a close personal friend...but not a casual friend or acquaintance.

To add more confusion to the mix, the woman HD stayed with may be questionable ? Why let your child stay with someone like that?

Also, I haven't seen it mentioned but on Hailey's MS page she mentions her "nana" passing away. Anyone know which "nana" this may be? I know CD's mother is still around .... BD's mom ? ? ?

Even if she (and that is abig IF) she ran away - she is still only 13 with no money or way or transport - she is in danger and could meet up with evil at every turn - there is no way at 13 she could get very far.

What about the dogs finding her scnet at the motel parking lot and ground floor room? How far is that motel from her house?

Seems Billie had a choice....consider the feelings of Hailey and distance herself from SA. OR, ship Hailey around and choose to keep SA in her home. IF, IF, IF SA is the reason that Hailey was bouncing around.....

Has anyone confirmed where the "SA was living there for four months" came from? I KNOW for a fact that BD was emphatic about SA NOT LIVING with her in initial interviews. Slowly it's come out that he's been living there for four months .... but I still haven't seen a "source" on that?

Hey just a THOUGHT - one of the PP mentioned or asked what is the name of the location that SA worked.

On MOST of those RSO profiles, it shows their employment, IF they are employed... Most are NOT.
However, if SA had an ISSUE with a co-worker, could one be an RSO or an unregistered SO who went looking for SA and took HD for some type of revenge?
Just saying..

Would like to be able to compare these if someone can provide me the info. Thank you!

The name and address of his employer is on my map.

mom went to work the next morning. Afternoon she called her son - hailey's brother at the house and told him to call over to the friend's house and tell Hailey to come home. He did and was told that Hailey had never been there. He called mom back and she left work and went straight to the police station.

Funny you should mention that, I was just thinking. BD said she called her son at "lunchtime" to tell him to tell H to come home. How did she know she WAS NOT ALREADY HOME? And why, immediately go to LE? We know she was pretty much on her own, so why THIS time did she go straight to LE?

Has anyone confirmed where the "SA was living there for four months" came from? I KNOW for a fact that BD was emphatic about SA NOT LIVING with her in initial interviews. Slowly it's come out that he's been living there for four months .... but I still haven't seen a "source" on that?

I believe that BD stated this on the 1/6 airing of Nancy Grace. She'd met him on MS 2 1/2 years ago, met him in person 1 month after that and he moved in about 4 1/2 months ago, IIRC.

Just being curious I just (for the first time) looked up the SO in my town. 41 in a town of 10,700. :eek:hwow:

We've lived here for about a year and I just hadn't even thought to look it up before. My kids are young so they are never out of my sight, but like CCity, the kids around here just roam about town with no parental supervision and nothing is thought of it. I am totally mystified!

Do you know if there is a wifi clear in the area then, if an xbox can add that connection? I think many people don't understand the wifi issue, and just when I think I do, the IP updates, lol. Because it does seem to vary greatly area to area.

I would think people modifying a device itself for whatever purpose (usually theft of the IP, I believe?) probably wouldn't care about the warranty?

[sorry, burned two pans of hashbrowns before making it back to answer]:

Yes...if there is a wifi that's clear or unsecured the xbox can find it and use it. And you can't modify an xbox for IP theft. If you get on someones network you could basically only get the "local" ip of other machines on the network. Not very useful since they are basically all the same defaults.

Microsoft has a big issue with this: http://www.soft29.com/gamescopy/burn_copy_xbox_360_games.html which requires you opening, and modifying the actual console [which is why if you ever open it and break the interior seal you automatically void the warranty.]

Hope that made sense, I am trying not to burn my kitchen down at this moment.

NOTE: You don't need internet connection to play an Xbox game, none at all. You mainly need it for co-op games and marketplace items, I believe.

It's been searched, before. Maybe they decided to bring in cadaver dogs this time....:(

Oh yeah, an unverified local posted last night I think, that they heard that cadaver dogs were being brought in.

mom went to work the next morning. Afternoon she called her son - hailey's brother at the house and told him to call over to the friend's house and tell Hailey to come home. He did and was told that Hailey had never been there. He called mom back and she left work and went straight to the police station.

Thanks.

Funny you should mention that, I was just thinking. BD said she called her son at "lunchtime" to tell him to tell H to come home. How did she know she WAS NOT ALREADY HOME? And why, immediately go to LE? We know she was pretty much on her own, so why THIS time did she go straight to LE?

Maybe because he said that she wasn't there when she called the cell phone at the house to speak with the kids.

I was wondering that too, and how did she know her son would be home and would answer the phone which was supposed to be left at home. Only thing i can think of is that she'd been in contact earlier in the morning with her son at home on the home cell.

Maybe because he said that she wasn't there when she called the cell phone at the house to speak with the kids.

Twas my first thought too, except, she plainly says that WAS the reason for the call, to tell her to come home.

Moms DEFINITELY should "put their lives on hold" if it is causing their young daughter to move out!! FGS....when do the kids come first?? The answer should be ALWAYS!! Go off and date the guy....spend week-ends with him...whatever! But, don't move him into the home where your children are, into your bed, into a probably shared bathroom! Hailey, I am convinced, was uncomfortable around moms lover. So much so, that she moved away. <modsnip>. But, kids just don't seem to be the priorities in a lot of these cases. Moms wanting what <modsnip:they> wants is what drives the bus that eventually runs over the kids. Then? Oh my! How did that happen?? <modsnip>

He worked for Weaver Pipeline Services and I know this because they do business where I am employed.

Can I ask if they would do work with other pipe, construction or creations style companies?

If so that is the sum up of the actual employment of those RSO who are employed. Did not see that company on the list but that doesn't mean there are not other towns to be scoured for it.

IIRC she called to see if Hailey was home and when she found she wasn't she asked him to text the friend and tell her to come home.
also, IIRC she came "home" checked a few places then went straight to LE..When she says home I am assuming she means CCity?

Could BD just not want it to be SA that is involved so badly that she is trying to present things in another light or is just unable to come to terms with it being him who is involved and therefore has a skewed perception of things? I imagine that IF it is SA who is involved, it could create a lot of guilt in a mother, especially if BD didn't listen to her daughter's feelings regarding SA. Hmmm....for example...it's kinda like the parents of some of the accused killers such as the Anthony's or Peterson's....no matter how much evidence was presented, they just could not see it the same way that everyone else did. Blinded by love?

That's exactly what I'm asking myself! It sounds ridiculous that an intelligent, nice looking woman/mom could blind themselves to certain things, but it happens all the time. All this time that's what I keep thinking...and that she doesn't want certain things, like the possible argument, living arrangements, etc. to come out when she doesn't think that they 'matter' in the investigation and may not show her or her relationship in the best light..That's just total speculation on my part though..

You have to admit though..letting your 13 y/o daughter go 'try out' living with 'acquaintances' for several weeks is an extreme thing to do if there's problems between a BF and teenage daughter.. at least I think it is..

I was wondering that too, and how did she know her son would be home and would answer the phone which was supposed to be left at home. Only thing i can think of is that she'd been in contact earlier in the morning with her son at home on the home cell.

There is a possibility, now how about why she went straight to LE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw