TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is sad that Hailey was so unsettled/unhappy about living at home with her mom the past year or so...and that she did move to Snyder for a month or so, even with a school change, that is a big deal at that age.

BBM

Exactly! I get what everyone's talking about with "plans". Not necessarily the day after Xmas. BUT - Xmas is THE biggest holiday of the year. Families get together. We have heard nothing about what Xmas was like for this family.

Was there a Christmas day dinner? At who's house?

Maybe an "open house" on Christmas Eve (that's what we do here) and friends and family drop in?

Did CD have separate Xmas plans with his family? Or did they all get together?

What did Hailey get for Xmas? Was she happy? Upbeat? Or upset because she had to stay with Billie and SA and couldn't go to dad's? (Blended families can have many problems over this holiday)

She is reported missing 3 days after Christmas - yet we've heard nothing about her Christmas celebration. Hailey did talk about not going to the Christmas band concert at school - but those are held early in the month before school gets out. Why didn't she go? Why did she not want to go?

Just a back story we aren't getting.

I am beginning to think that NO ONE in the circle wants to talk about Christmas at all.
Maybe to them it was just another day............
We haven't heard about presents? etc.
Hailey wanted to be with dad that day because of seeing baby
on Christmas.
I would like to know if any of SA 'friends' stopped by that day???
or did dad's RSO stop by...........drugs etc.

It is sad that Hailey was so unsettled/unhappy about living at home with her mom the past year or so...and that she did move to Snyder for a month or so, even with a school change, that is a big deal at that age.

I wonder why we were led to believe this was not true? Told we needed to sleuth this lady because she was bad news, oh and so is the friends mom, seems like everyone is bad news...except the people who she was with when she disappeared. :waitasec:

have both the mom and dad's homes been searched as well as all the phone records - landline and their computers?

I am beginning to think that NO ONE in the circle wants to talk about Christmas at all.
Maybe to them it was just another day............
We haven't heard about presents? etc.
Hailey wanted to be with dad that day because of seeing baby
on Christmas.
or did dad's RSO stop by...........drugs etc.

Or maybe they don't want to discuss it because there WAS a big blow up like was reported.

I am nor Sarx or Oriah but I did want to ask ...Is this Morgan Creek?

Yes I believe so but my mapping program doesn't have it named. Can a local confirm?
On Google it does appear as Morgan.

or did dad's RSO stop by.....

that is something I am curious about also....
who, if any, acquaintances of SA (or CD) may have been around that weekend, or especially on Monday.

In particular IF SA had acquaintances that hung around the house/came by often.....or were in town visiting over the holiday...

Not to quote myself - but it looks like he was just released from Prison for raping a child age 14? Just registered in CO city about 5 days prior to HD going missing! :waitasec: Am I reading this correctly, just noticed this as I was working on the map:

Date Event Type Agency
12/22/10 VERIFICATION COLORADO CITY PD
05/22/07 REGISTRATION DEPT OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE HUNTSVILLE

I think the verification is done periodically to keep tabs on where they're living. It doesn't necessarily mean that the release date was 12/22 - just that someone verified the address on that date.

Yes, thank you very much nurse! ANY kind of water- even as far as a low lying area that might be dry, but fill only with a hard rain or something similar?

When I zoom in on the google maps of CC, I can see several ponds - not even far from where she lived.

I think the verification is done periodically to keep tabs on where they're living. It doesn't necessarily mean that the release date was 12/22 - just that someone verified the address on that date.

IIRC he had a total of 6 years he was sentanced so this would be about right with 3 yrs served.
4 for Sexual Assault
2 for sexual Misconduct
I think I may have the actual charges wrong

I'm just constantly amazed with this missing child case. BD's friend on here says to please not believe what Byerley has stated to news crews, but here it seems as if BD herself is is saying that at least some of what this woman says is true. So which part are we not to believe??
BBM

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/10/officials-teenager-likely-a-runaway/
Locals who claim to know the family say Hailey’s life is more complicated than the version that is being pushed given to at the media.
Donna Byerley, who was introduced to the family after a friend dated a relative of Billie Jean, has described the girl’s home life as “volatile at times.” She said Hailey didn’t get along with her mother’s boyfriend and described Hailey herself as wandering “here and there,” coming and going largely “as she pleases.”
Byerley said in an interview Friday that Hailey stayed with her and her boyfriend off and on, including the final two weeks of the 2009-10 school year.
“The last few weeks, perhaps month, she was living with her dad because she doesn’t like (Billie Jean’s) boyfriend,” Byerley said.
Billie Jean said Hailey also stayed at her dad’s house for less than a month at a time but has always wanted to come back home and that her daughter had at one point moved to Snyder and enrolled in school there while staying with extended family.

“I let her try it out for a minute,” she said in reference to Hailey staying with family members. “I couldn’t let her stay longer than that and, really, she didn’t want to anyway.”

Then we have this statement that leaves me wondering. Was HD not allow her to live with him right now because of the HUD, because there was no room where he was? What does he mean that he had to work hard to be a half a block away? Why was she going to live with CD? Was it just because that's where HD wanted to be or for some other reason?

Clint said the couple had plans for Hailey to move in with him in the future yet had no comment as to why. “I had to work hard to get to be a half a block away so I could see her from my back door,” he said. “I tried to stay as close to her as I could.”

WHAT??

:thud:

I guess I better just stay speechless. Poor Hailey

I am nor Sarx or Oriah but I did want to ask ...Is this Morgan Creek?

As I understand it from when I was researching locations on my map, Ruddick Park is on Lone Wolf Creek, Lake Colorado City is on Morgan Creek and Colorado River Storage Reservoir and Logsdon Reservoir are both on the Colorado River, which is the river that runs south of the the prisons in Colorado City and through the search area that was conducted on 1/6.

Though a local may have better knowledge.

Oh and here they are on my map... http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...0328,-100.867453&spn=0.0642,0.104456&t=h&z=14

When I zoom in on the google maps of CC, I can see several ponds - not even far from where she lived.
Yes, I can see all of those as well....wondering if locals might have more info on them.

have both the mom and dad's homes been searched as well as all the phone records - landline and their computers?

houses: yes (but sorta late?)
http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=23222
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/06/search-intensifies-for-missing-teen-n-evidence-a/?partner=yahoo_feeds

phones: they are prepaid and they were taken by le (le still has them)
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5993238&postcount=259"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5993238&postcount=259[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5988376&postcount=187"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5988376&postcount=187[/ame]

computers: they dont' have internet, but there is an itouch either broken or missing (per ng) an xbox was taken from the home by le as well.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124057"]TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, missing! Media Links**No Discussion** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

iirc, dad and moms house were searched, dad had to move from his house during the investigation. dads house is/was 50 yards across from moms house.

thos are the 2 I was looking at and wondering about...what are these any locals know?

From the map - there is another just west of there a bit. I went into street view, and was able to see - looks like a farm pond right along the road.

WHAT??

:thud:

I guess I better just stay speechless. Poor Hailey

SOunds like she was having a rough time ...however she is 13 and thats the age they are really figuring out who they are ect.
Throw divorced parents in there with a feeling of if you are here u love this parent more and there you love the other ect. This age they are learning what love means ect..SO hopefull this is all it is ..A 13 yr old trying to find her way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop