TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No - he's not fair game. LE nor MSM have indicated he is a POI. He may be discussed in connection with his comments in the media. I believe those comments were that he was a friend and he intended to help search.

HTH,

Salem
his name is well noted....

Yeah I mentioned this yesterday and also noticed he has recently purchased a mask especially made to fit his face. Very hinky indeed

i find it really creepy, he asks for a mask with zip over mouth, and lace up back or something and when someone suggests a movie character mask he says no, not a replica, something specifically made. creepy.

i find it really creepy, he asks for a mask with zip over mouth, and lace up back or something and when someone suggests a movie character mask he says no, not a replica, something specifically made. creepy.

ok, that's creepy. it's one thing to be a movie buff or special fx geek, but I fond the photos creepy too.

Someone asked in thread #13 about somebody signing up to the michael myers forum to find out info about SA's posts - you dont need to sign up to do it, it gets stored in a google cache. can i link it? there are some posts on threads and threads he's started that are really sketchy. like asking if anyone has thought about murdering people and getting one off masks made that arent character masks. i think it says a lot about his personality. I read the TOS and didnt see anything that said i cant post the link but i wanted to make sure its ok? but im not sure if anyone see's it as relevant?

Can you please post the link? I'd love to see it.

Thanks! I'm sorry I have had rough day at work and I think I'm just being hormonal. LOL! You all are so nice and so smart and I didn't want to look like an idiot. :crazy:

You are the greatest of combos: Smart and funny.

Thanks for staying! :rocker:

No kidding I must have posted July instead of January a million times since this started. No one is perfect:rocker:

Yep and everyone raise thier hands that have posted,thought it might not be right,delete it real quick hoping noone will quote on it so it won't be deleted,only to find someone has? :crazy:

After looking on that site and looking at posts, pics etc. I totally need a shower. It's creepy, uber creppy...all of it.

O/T What did BD see in this guy?
She's smart and pretty...........I will never understand.....

Can you please post the link? I'd love to see it.

I'm sorry - but no link is allowed. This on the site of some cousin that has NO tie to this case at the moment. If that changes, then links will be allowed.

Thanks,

Salem

Where is the one about him asking if anyone has felt like killing someone?

That was the only one, from your previous post, that sounded kind of suspicious.

The mask thing, I think is just a silly hobby..

on the second link he starts a thread asking if anyone has out on all the halloween stuff and "massacred ppl" then chats about it and someone says "honestly, i think we all have thought about it. but thats a little too far...." his reply being "Yep....I know we all have....But I would like to know if its been done..."

O/T What did BD see in this guy?
She's smart and pretty...........I will never understand.....

Yeah, the guy sounds like a loser, through and through.

But I'm not sure if I get the murderer vibe from him, but that's just me.

To me, he just seems like a 25 year old going on 17.

I just don't think he would have the stones to commit murder and not break under the pressure.

Furthermore, I think if he was the one that is responsible for this, I just think that some kind of evidence would have came out about it by now.

I'm sorry - but no link is allowed. This on the site of some cousin that has NO tie to this case at the moment. If that changes, then links will be allowed.

Thanks,

Salem

i've deleted the links

on the second link he starts a thread asking if anyone has out on all the halloween stuff and "massacred ppl" then chats about it and someone says "honestly, i think we all have thought about it. but thats a little too far...." his reply being "Yep....I know we all have....But I would like to know if its been done..."

That was also from 5 years ago.

If he's this immature as a 25 year old, I can just imagine him as a 20 year old.

It bothers me that Billie says I lost a daughter, but still have a son to raise..Maybe I'm just reading something into it that I shouldn't..but I'm kind of surprised that even if that is where her mind is going..that those words could come out of her mouth..

I must have read the wrong article. Do you have the link that says "but still have a son to raise" Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member