TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I can see I am the laughingstock. That's cool. Signing off for now. Good thoughts for Hailey's safe return. Later!

Oh noooooooooooo you don't!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get back here, you should read some of my dumbarse posts where I have misunderstood something, they are dooziessssssssssssss. Actually you gave us just what we all needed at the moment levity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy:

Can we get some confirmation on the entire shed being moved? I find it amazing they could do this without a whole of pictures showing up about it.

No kidding. I think pics of that would be all over the place.

Shades of the Caylee A. case comes to mind with the shed talk. :(

no one would ever laugh at you, honest it was just a shock.
Come back here, we need and want you!

Okay, I'm back. That didn't last long, huh? LOL

Sorry to be over sensitive. I just hate the thought that I might have spread mis-information in this case. This case is so messed up already (IMO) and I don't want to add to it.

Thanks!

Oh noooooooooooo you don't!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get back here, you should read some of my dumbarse posts where I have misunderstood something, they are dooziessssssssssssss. Actually you gave us just what we all needed at the moment levity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy:

Thanks! I'm sorry I have had rough day at work and I think I'm just being hormonal. LOL! You all are so nice and so smart and I didn't want to look like an idiot. :crazy:

Sorry to be over sensitive. I just hate the thought that I might have spread mis-information in this case. This case is so messed up already (IMO) and I don't want to add to it.

Thanks!
we can just all be fortunate that the fbi is now the official release of info in this case.....

the city manager, God bless him for all of his hard work, is not (((imhoo))) the one who needs to be speaking to the public...

the public could be vital in the resolution of this case...

glad you are back!

Has anyone heard anything about the friend or the sightings of the friends?

Thanks!

NO worries....wanting to not add to misinformation in a case? A fan-dang-tastic-trait. ;)

You're a natural. :)

Thanks! I'm sorry I have had rough day at work and I think I'm just being hormonal. LOL! You all are so nice and so smart and I didn't want to look like an idiot. :crazy:

We all have misread, posted wrong, you are not alone and if we joke,
we must sometimes or we would cry all day............

I thought they meant the whole shed too so dont feel bad lol

we can just all be fortunate that the fbi is now the official release of info in this case.....

the city manager, God bless him for all of his hard work, is not (((imhoo))) the one who needs to be speaking to the public...

the public could be vital in the resolution of this case...

glad you are back!

Thanks! I am starting to think the public will solve this case. I have more hope with the FBI stepping up, though.

Is anyone planning to call in to NG tonight to try to get on air with one of our millions of questions?

Thanks!
lol!

LOL, I don't think you have to worry about that!

Don't be sensitive on here, it makes it even more exhausting,

Has anyone heard anything about the friend or the sightings of the friends?

I guess we will find out something on Nancy...

because:

LE: has decided earlier today to only do press 'RELEASES' on monday, wednesday and friday... and today is TUESDAY... (sigh)

THE MEDIA: seems to only be reporting on previous press briefings, nancy grace shows, and phone calls/interviews with the family.... so as per true-grit investigative reporting.. we AINT SEEING IT!

((((yes, nurse is FRUSTRATED)))))

On a side note I spent all night sleuthing the aliens, so I am really tired today. Nothing came up though in relation to this case

Does anyone have the phone number or contact info to the FBI taking part in this investigation... PLease

I told hubby they took the whole shed, he said our shed. well duh, anyway we sort of concluded that perhaps something that could possibly be evidence was found in there and they dont want anyone messing around in there. So not necessarily that its a crime scene.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330096

“It’s completely ridiculous how people who don’t know me judge me or my home life or the way I parent," said Dunn. "I feel like I’m a wonderful mom. Although I lost my daughter, I did the best I could and I will continue to do so.”

I feel so bad for BD. This baby needs to be found. Any hopes on bringing in TES?

I do hope that BD is on Nancy Grace tonight. I do not think NG is portraying her to be involved or bad. I think that NG has to put out there that LE says there is inconsistant stories, that has to be said so she (NG) can give the background on the story and give BD a chance to clear anything up.

I think that the inconsistant statements are from the BF not BD.
If BD is stating she thinks that BF could be involved, that really is nothing new even though she has not said it previously but she had him move out and she questioned him as to why he failed the poly.
I hope that they do not make it appear as BD has changed her story as to say possible that BF had somthing to do with it due to the fact she has been open to that the entire time, she didnt come out and say it, but she did not EVER say that he was not involved. She did not defend him to any extent. She may have wanted that to be the last person that could of done anything.

I think that perhaps BD is hearing rumors of what persons in the immediate area may thing. It was the same here with Somer Thompson but that was local due to the immediate effect it had on the area. At that same time NATIONALLY there were not many indications or speculation that the mother was involved.
I think BD needs not worry about who thinks what. Even with all the questions and theories we normally have on here, there is very little speculation that BD had anything at all to do with HD being missing.

I am keeping hope alive on this, more so than other cases.. I want this little girl to be ok. I want her home with her mom. Personally I think the BD comes across as one of the most grieving parents that has been televised in quite awhile.

Hoping and praying for answers and Hailey to return home to her mother.

I wonder if LE has taken HRD dogs to the shed in the back yard.

I have this really uneasy feeling that Hailey has come to harm at the hands of SA and that he may have stashed her little body. Then after Billie went to work on Tuesday morning removed her body and disposed of it.

Is the shed in an area that would make it easily accessible for driving a vehicle up close to it?

I have the same feeling. the thought came into my mind and I hope I'm wrong...Maybe he hid her body in the trunk. I believe it was mentioned serveral threads ago that he had her car and picked her up from work??? I could be wrong. I truly hope he did not, but after reading the astrology thread today that popped into my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member