TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
they took the entire shed?

color me officially confused! And who the ell-hay is passing out the jello shots tonight because I just might need one!

WOW LE moved the entire shed...thats strange

I keep wondering why Hailey would have be seen by neighbor in the shed around noon talking on her phone. I thought Billie said Hailey would go there for privacy,but if no one was home...why would Hailey be outside near the shed talking on the phone why wouldn't she be in the comfort of her empty home talking.

LOL....i don't believe that is correct information. I think it was misinterpreted from a statement someone made that the NG site had posted info that said something about LE returned TO the shed 3 hours ago (3 hours at the time it was posted, not as of now)......

Can we get some confirmation on the entire shed being moved? I find it amazing they could do this without a whole of pictures showing up about it.

I know someone posted a link earlier today that LE was returning the shed to the Dunn's back yard. Of course I have about 50 tabs open on my computer right now and I can't find the article. I thought it was really strange when I read it.

I fell out of my chair when I saw the "whole shed" post.........lol.

Can we get some confirmation on the entire shed being moved? I find it amazing they could do this without a whole of pictures showing up about it.

the way the media seems to be... nancy grace is the only one with some sort of investigative reporting on the ground!

amazing!

(((nuts with jello shots are good too.. and a double entendre!)))

LOL....i don't believe that is correct information. I think it was misinterpreted from a statement someone made that the NG site had posted info that said something about LE returned TO the shed 3 hours ago (3 hours at the time it was posted, not as of now)......

AH, then that makes much more sense! I thought it sounded so strange at the time.

Are we entirely sure that SA was always into women? Seriously I saw one remark that he made regarding a male to the effect of "tight azz".....???

I don't know the remark you are talking about, but I think it is more common for people of younger generations to make homosexual references, just to be funny or tease each other.

Even my 13 y/o son and his friends do it, along with men in my own age group. I don't know why they all think it's so humorous, but they do.

So the FBI is gonna release info huh?? What else, pray tell, is there to release, If I may be so bold to ask.

smack....oww

no it-shay! If someone would have warned me I would have put my yoga mat down for a safe landing zone!

Well, I can see I am the laughingstock. That's cool. Signing off for now. Good thoughts for Hailey's safe return. Later!

Well, I can see I am the laughingstock. That's cool. Signing off for now. Good thoughts for Hailey's safe return. Later!

no one would ever laugh at you, honest it was just a shock.
Come back here, we need and want you!

I wonder how much Nancy is really going to cover Hailey tonight? Since she is talking to Phylicia Barnes mother... She also appears to be talking about Debbie because she is already up on her page... or maybe she is talking about her tomorrow?

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN?v=wall

Just don't want people thinking the whole hour will be Hailey... if she talks about all 3 it definitely won't be.

So the FBI is gonna release info huh?? What else, pray tell, is there to release, If I may be so bold to ask.

smack....oww

Maybe they also mean that the FBI is going to be keeping the Dunn family in the loop, because whoever was handling the information previously, didn't seem to be.

They seemed to be getting most of their information from the media.

Anyone can say they are anyone on topix...we don't know that the post is really from a teenage girl, it sounds real enough but just no way of knowing. In any case, she was told to report, hopefully she did.

I wonder if LE has results back from car??? sheath??? fingerprints on glasses?
evidence taken from shed the 1st time?

The first post by MMJ says she/he is from Ballinger but the subsequent ones say San Angelo.

I just went and made a random post on my local topix to see where it said I was from. It said I was from another town 30 minutes away from me. Must have something to do with the server or isp location. I didn't give any info on where I was located. It gave me a location.

oh no! not at all! I am just thudding at the thought they took the entire shed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth