TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330096
Following last night's Nancy Grace show on HLN, it appeared the Dunns and investigators weren't on the same page. Law enforcement now says it will try to do a better job communicating with the Dunn family.

This is strange. So now that BD has agreed that HD could be anywhere and anyone could be involved, now LE is going to do a better job communicating with the Dunn family? Is anyone else reading it that way ?
<modsnip>.

<modsnip>

I notice that the FBI is going to take over official communications...<modsnip> and the insistence she is a runaway publicly..guaranteed to turn off people looking.

IMO

I wonder if LE has taken HRD dogs to the shed in the back yard.

I have this really uneasy feeling that Hailey has come to harm at the hands of SA and that he may have stashed her little body. Then after Billie went to work on Tuesday morning removed her body and disposed of it.

Is the shed in an area that would make it easily accessible for driving a vehicle up close to it?

I believe LE removed the entire shed from the property and returned it today.

With all the small town gossip and local reporters digging around for more to the story, I sure wish someone would find an old girlfriend or two of SA's. I would love to hear what she might have to say.
He's really young, & has reportedly been with Billie, for quite awhile, so I doubt there are a lot of exes.

They looked like real idiots yesterday with their "we will find her alive" in the morning and as NG aired "we have no evidence she is a runaway". Add to that it was clear that BD felt they weren't telling her anything (iirc she said so flat out) by the time NG was over it looked like keystone kops running around.

I notice that the FBI is going to take over official communications...anyone has to be better than mr sparky and the insistence she is a runaway publicly..guaranteed to turn off people looking.

IMO

I feel the same way.

It just doesn't seem to be a coincidence with the timing of the FBI taking over communications.

They were made to look really bad these last couple of days.

Have cadaver dogs been brought in to search in Hailey's case?

We have not heard about Human Remains Detection dogs being brought in to search, no.

Up until today they were looking for her "standing up" in a field or wooded area though. Maybe now they will bring them in?

He's really young, & has reportedly been with Billie, for quite awhile, so I doubt there are a lot of exes.

Not even one? He's 25, not that young. And they've been together for maybe 3 years. A high school girlfriend maybe? Even a girl friend (not romantic) might give us some insight.

I'm reading it like LE is tired of Billie going on Nancy Grace and saying stuff which is at odds with what LE is saying. Since this is probably helping to perpetuate sentiment that the investigation is a mess it would be good for LE and Billie to be on the same page.

hmm well i think LE has only themselves to blame for that. It is pretty clear to me for example that she was told she flunked the poly, probably as an interrogation technique. Its quite often used. What they don't expect is the person then to go on national tv and tell everyone. They had the same problem with Steve Groene and iirc the FBI had to come out and say that he had not flunked, Geraldo was going ballistic on them about it.

In this case LE has essentially treated it as a runaway for whatever reason, whether you think it is because the mom wasn't forthcoming enough or they had tunnel vision. Mom disagrees and even though she hasn't bashed LE, she has stood up for her belief.

San Angelo TX

1.5 hours away from CCity.........little girlfriend from there.
who would Hailey live with there?
Looks South not Snyder area????
Did the girl say she was from there? When I have posted on a local topic on Topix before it showed my city as 2 hours away from where I actually was.

I have this really uneasy feeling that Hailey has come to harm at the hands of SA and that he may have stashed her little body. Then after Billie went to work on Tuesday morning removed her body and disposed of it.

This had crossed my mind too but then I thought....he wouldn't have known for SURE that BD wouldn't call/text over there that evening before bed, to tell Hailey good night or just make sure all was well...and if she HAD done that and it had hit the fan that NIGHT that she was missing....there the body would be, in the shed....so...maybe not...:waitasec:

Did the girl say she was from there? When I have posted on a local topic on Topix before it showed my city as 2 hours away from where I actually was.

that is what is listed under the name.....I do not know

Sparky you walked into a firestorm and did the best you could. You are a good man for doing that and getting in front of the camera. This is not the usual run of the mill case - godspeed in your future endeavors. Thank you for trying to bring some sense to this senseless situation.

Attachments

• Sparky Dean.png
    Sparky Dean.png
    162.2 KB · Views: 22
Not even one? He's 25, not that young. And they've been together for maybe 3 years. A high school girlfriend maybe? Even a girl friend (not romantic) might give us some insight.

Are we entirely sure that SA was always into women? Seriously I saw one remark that he made regarding a male to the effect of "tight azz".....???

im from ballinger texas but no relation to the dunns in cc . if there is any thing i can do from here let me know

I believe LE removed the entire shed from the property and returned it today.

WOW LE moved the entire shed...thats strange

I keep wondering why Hailey would have be seen by neighbor in the shed around noon talking on her phone. I thought Billie said Hailey would go there for privacy,but if no one was home...why would Hailey be outside near the shed talking on the phone why wouldn't she be in the comfort of her empty home talking.

Are we entirely sure that SA was always into women? Seriously I saw one remark that he made regarding a male to the effect of "tight azz".....???

LMAO! I wanted to say it, but I didn't have the nerve! Although, an ex-bf would be fine, too, imo.

Can we get some confirmation on the entire shed being moved? I find it amazing they could do this without a whole of pictures showing up about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3