TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330096
Following last night's Nancy Grace show on HLN, it appeared the Dunns and investigators weren't on the same page. Law enforcement now says it will try to do a better job communicating with the Dunn family.

This is strange. So now that BD has agreed that HD could be anywhere and anyone could be involved, now LE is going to do a better job communicating with the Dunn family? Is anyone else reading it that way ?
<modsnip>.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/7376481.html

By ANGELA K. BROWN and BETSY BLANEY Associated Press © 2011
The Associated Press
Jan. 11, 2011, 1:57PM

FORT WORTH, Texas — Authorities searching the past two weeks for a missing 13-year-old girl in West Texas have no evidence that she ran away and are treating the case as a criminal investigation, an investigator said Tuesday.

Just to clarify...

We are not going to allow RSO info unless it can be tied to this case. As for linking to a social site from an RSO, the answer is No. Thanks and if you have any questions let us know. Happy to help. :tyou:

Ok, I must admit, I'm a bit confused. In the previous post you brought forward from Tricia, I thought we were allowed to post the basic info here on RSOs in the area? Given that we are talking about ones who are in close proximity to her house/houses, it seems logical to think they could be tied to the case and this is why Tricia was allowing it? I am totally confused.

:eek:fftopic:Usually I get a feeling something is going to happen. My stomach was in knots last week and I thought for sure Hailey was going to be found. Then as the day progressed my daughter came over and told me I was going to be a Grandmother again!!!

Today my stomach is in knots again. Oh know.....
Congrats!!!!!!!

Ok, I must admit, I'm a bit confused. In the previous post you brought forward from Tricia, I thought we were allowed to post the basic info here on RSOs in the area? Given that we are talking about ones who are in close proximity to her house/houses, it seems logical to think they could be tied to the case and this is why Tricia was allowing it? I am totally confused.

I'm confused too! LOL. I've asked again for some clarification. Will get back with you all. :confused:

I would venture to assume that if the guy was interviewed by the media, lives nearby, and claims to be friends with a person already, like a parent. That RSO would be fair game. right?

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330096
Following last night's Nancy Grace show on HLN, it appeared the Dunns and investigators weren't on the same page. Law enforcement now says it will try to do a better job communicating with the Dunn family.

This is strange. So now that BD has agreed that HD could be anywhere and anyone could be involved, now LE is going to do a better job communicating with the Dunn family? Is anyone else reading it that way ?
Come to our side we have cookies................ or koooookies.
I'm reading it like LE is tired of Billie going on Nancy Grace and saying stuff which is at odds with what LE is saying. Since this is probably helping to perpetuate sentiment that the investigation is a mess it would be good for LE and Billie to be on the same page.

:eek:fftopic:Usually I get a feeling something is going to happen. My stomach was in knots last week and I thought for sure Hailey was going to be found. Then as the day progressed my daughter came over and told me I was going to be a Grandmother again!!!

Today my stomach is in knots again. Oh know.....

CONGRATS!!!:woohoo:

Ok, first post everyone.

Just FYI, I've been lurking on this site for quite a while, but I just felt like I needed to post on this subject.

<MODSNIP> Please read the first post of this thread and thank that post before posting further.

Thanks so much,

Salem

Really don't want to pee on anybody's parade but if you chase back the MMJ comment this is coming from Ballinger, Texas not San Angelo as reported in posting above - just don't want ya'all heading in the wrong direction.

The first post by MMJ says she/he is from Ballinger but the subsequent ones say San Angelo.

I've heard about the X-box, but does anyone know if Hailey had a PS3? I guess I should ask Billie's friend this question. I noticed on Hailey's FB page she refers more than once to the game COD:Black Ops and her post on Nov. 26 specifically mentions "PS3 network". We have a PS3 and you can definitely use it to play online with other random people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne