TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
4 p.m. Update:
The FBI is now involved in the releasing of information on the disappearance of Hailey Dunn to the public. Investigators in Colorado City spent the day following up on leads.

"Anything could have happened to her," mother Billie Dunn said today. "Anything could be a possibility at this point."

Following last night's Nancy Grace show on HLN, it appeared the Dunns and investigators weren't on the same page. Law enforcement now says it will try to do a better job communicating with the Dunn family. Hailey's case will again be featured this evening on Nancy Grace.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330096

I wonder if they are going to do a better job communicating because BD has admitted there is a possibility SA is involved?

:eek:fftopic:Usually I get a feeling something is going to happen. My stomach was in knots last week and I thought for sure Hailey was going to be found. Then as the day progressed my daughter came over and told me I was going to be a Grandmother again!!!

Today my stomach is in knots again. Oh know.....

:eek:fftopic:Usually I get a feeling something is going to happen. My stomach was in knots last week and I thought for sure Hailey was going to be found. Then as the day progressed my daughter came over and told me I was going to be a Grandmother again!!!

I hope ur knots are right.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91068"]New Rules on Sex Offenders and Rumors[/ame]

It seems there is a legal consideration concerning whether we are allowed to bring information to Websleuths from the actual sex offender registry.
It is illegal to use the sex offender register information to harass anyone. We would never condone this at Websleuths.
It is not illegal (in my opinion) if when a child goes missing or is harmed we look at the sex offenders in the area and post their information, along with maps to show how close they live to the victim.
In every case we have local people reading and posting here. Therefore we are within the guidelines using this info for local information.
Again, we are not EVER going to even hint at harassing anyone on the sex offenders list. Any posting we do about a sex offender will always be within the law.

You can bring over the information found on the RSO site but if you start bringing over RSO's with absolutely no type of connection possible to the case then that would not be allowed. Again, kind of a grey area.
Let me also stress one more point:
You can bring over the info that is on the sex offender registry because it has all we need. Name, address, age, and offense.
Please DO NOT start digging up more info on the sex offender because you run the very high risk of naming innocent people who are, through no fault of their own, connected to this guy. Or, heaven forbid, you get into a search and all of a sudden you are looking up an innocent man with the same name as the perp and you inadvertently mix them up and before you know it, an innocent man's or woman's name is splashed out all over the Internet.
You have to be very careful when doing background searches. Just because it is public information does not give us the right to post it here on Websleuths.
Each situation is different and must be judged by the facts. Again, a very grey area.

Maybe it's twins? Sorry, had to lighten the mood just for a second.

I share your stomach ache.

Just to clarify...

We are not going to allow RSO info unless it can be tied to this case. As for linking to a social site from an RSO, the answer is No. Thanks and if you have any questions let us know. Happy to help. :tyou:

Really don't want to pee on anybody's parade but if you chase back the MMJ comment this is coming from Ballinger, Texas not San Angelo as reported in posting above - just don't want ya'all heading in the wrong direction.

Attachments

• Ballinger Texas.png
    Ballinger Texas.png
    17 KB · Views: 25
Thanks Sarx but I have really not so good news on this - I have been trying for 3 months to get an ugly fb account re Hasanni Campbell taken down and have been unsuccessful by using the report button on fb. The report button on fb goes into never..never land.

Call his local LE

Really don't want to pee on anybody's parade but if you chase back the MMJ comment this is coming from Bellinger, Texas not San Angelo as reported in posting above - just don't want ya'all heading in the wrong direction.

I'm trying to figure out why someone can't give an exact date they received a message on facebook. :waitasec:

10511room2.jpg

I believe that its there on the floor. I didn't notice it was w/o sheets/a blanket the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx